Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0

+43
coloradobound
Catherine
topoftemountain
BlueSky
humingbyrd
pouncer7
crich
rhondak
AZ Native
doghouse
tlw
tamharris
patientlyw8ng
SEBtopdog
marb
OKone
norm
Brysonite
kimmkimm
gmahunni
aubrey
watchman42
therealbutterfly
Azure
SueR
Bikertrash
CharlieBoi
Samhain
silkysand
stevejss1
sharethesecret
mdf45acp
1alaskan
ROJO$
canary wharf
Terbo56
konacoffeegal
nierjo
changed4ever
ariel1857
shakes4life
ct
dinardiva
47 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 Empty FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night 09/26/2011

8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 Empty Re: FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0

Post by ct Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:25 pm

What is God's name is he talking about? Either the sky is falling and Okie is keeping it a secret or he has gone over the edge? How can you possibly come on and post something like this with no more explanation than this?

ct

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 Empty Re: FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0

Post by shakes4life Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:26 pm

dinardiva wrote:Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night 09/26/2011

8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

OKie....don't worry.....if you are a true believer in the LORD you have nothing to worry about....after all he is the one in control here! GBU for all you do! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ariel1857 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Maybe the Mayan civilization had the date wrong.

ariel1857

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Would be nice to know the intel at times to know how to pray.

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by nierjo Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Real okie?

nierjo

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm on a flight tomorrow with 4 other family members. How do you explain to your Mother-In-Law that your not comfortable taking the flight?? And that we should lay low?? ☀
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 pm

comet between the sun and the earth...perhaps the entire earth will light up and we will need shades to see it.

lol!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:34 pm

konacoffeegal wrote:I'm on a flight tomorrow with 4 other family members. How do you explain to your Mother-In-Law that your not comfortable taking the flight?? And that we should lay low?? ☀

why not have her read below (a comet between the sun and the earth) might have her postpone the trip 24 hours..lol

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Really- so he can't or won't tell us and maybe save lives, right? What in his mind is wrong with him, anyway? And i thought this sight was supposed to be dinar related, not life outdated- Come on, man-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by canary wharf Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 pm

with all respect and love you have not been right so far so let us all pray you remain consistent and go RV on Wen.

canary wharf

Back to top Go down

Post by ROJO$ Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:38 pm

OKIE

I JUST SPENT A HALF HOUR TRYING TO DEBUNK DAN'S SILLY STATEMENT ABOUT THIS COMET HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ON THE PTR CHAT TODAY, AND NOW YOU HAVE SURPRISED US WITH THIS.

PLEASE GIVE US MORE INFORMATION THEN JUST THIS.

I BELIEVE THAT ALL OF US AS BELIEVERS AND FELLOW CHRISTIANS HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW MORE THEN THIS, I MEAN WHAT IS HAPPENING? DON'T YOU THINK WE DESERVE BETTER THEN THIS? WE SHOULD AT LEAST GET TO KNOW WHAT IN THE WORLD IT IS, IF NOT THE EXACT DETAILS, SHOULD WE AT LEAST BE BOARDING PLANES, (SMALL PLANES)?????

OKIE, AS A FELLOW BROTHER IN CHRIST PLEASE SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW, OR AT LEAST GIVE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS A HINT OR A INSIDE SCOOP SO THAT WE ARE ABLE TO PREPARE AND MAKE PLANS TO PREPARE OR SAY GOODBYE OR AWAIT CHRIST'S RETURN OR WHAT???

I KNOW THAT IT CAN NOT BE CHRIST'S RETURN, AS ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN, THE TIME, AND WHEN, THE DATE, AND WHEN, WHO WHAT AND WHERE THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

SO WHAT GIVES BROTHER OKIE?????
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:39 pm

"Maybe the Mayan civilization had the date wrong."

Now that is funny,

As far as flying I am and if all this crazy stuff is correct, did I really type that, up in the air might be the safest place.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mdf45acp Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Credibility falling fast

mdf45acp

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Oh no! They got Okie too!!!
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 Boardr10

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Guru round table?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 pm

okay everyone....it is a comet that is making an appearance..close to the earth which may affect our weather ...
here on the westcoast..it just did..was warm Saturday and turned into November today..lol

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Completely aside from the RV. I have been hearing about a DEFCON 1 drill for a week, I will not be concerned with this drill at all. God Bless

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm

why not have her read below (a comet between the sun and the earth) might have her postpone the trip 24 hours..lol

I'll give it a try Dinardiva, thank you! I'm praying that we can postpone the trip for 24hrs. ☀
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm

What ROJO$ said times two

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Just read this post from okie and I personally aswell as many other of your supporters can agree that not relaying information in regards to dinar is acceptable and understandable. However, we your commited, faithful supporters feel that you have an obligation to protect us by means of Complete detailed information in regards to our well being should we be in any physical danger. Right now "Intel" loses it's meaning and consequences, as us losing our lives is of more importance. We need to be given the oppertunity to place a judgment call on those that provide "panic information" (not okie but the provider of intel)to the world'. I for one would like to research the intel providers background to see if actual consern should be placed in this matter.

Now is not a good time to protect theintel provider,but much rather God's people. God bless

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:47 pm

What Okie is referring to is the Govs of the world hiding from the supposed devastation that is being brought by Comet Elenin, the comet that is in direct alignment between our planet and our sun. It's supposed to cause all kinds of destruction on our planet and cause the poles to shift.

If you believe in all the stuff out there about this event, good luck to you.

I personally have appointments tomorrow I intend to keep.

BTW: The Mayans prediction was actually for October 28th, 2011. Not December 21st, 2012. So if we get this RV this week, we've got about a month to enjoy it.

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:47 pm

SUN SPOTS ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfhtXyqXAw
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Samhain wrote:What Okie is referring to is the Govs of the world hiding from the supposed devastation that is being brought by Comet Elenin, the comet that is in direct alignment between our planet and our sun. It's supposed to cause all kinds of destruction on our planet and cause the poles to shift.

If you believe in all the stuff out there about this event, good luck to you.

I personally have appointments tomorrow I intend to keep.

BTW: The Mayans prediction was actually for October 28th, 2011. Not December 21st, 2012. So if we get this RV this week, we've got about a month to enjoy it.

Finally a smart post...yes..you have answered everyone ..there is a possibility of power outages etc..myself..I am carrying on as planned. another day another penny or an RV..millions.. lol!

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Actually, this "post" doesn't read at all like Okie to me (JMHO) :study:

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:59 pm

You guys, guru's whomever really need to stop.....Let me guess, Thus the new delay for the RV because of the mystery (I don't know what) but something is going to happen........WOW!!!!!! People please protect yourself's, all these guys are as one

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:00 pm

If there is any truth to this everyone needs to take notice that...OUR GOVERNMENT ALL RAN FOR SHELTER AND LEFT US ALL TO FEND FOR OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what happens they all need to be thrown out of office, covering there own tailend is all that is important to them!!!!!!!!!!

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:00 pm

mready wrote:Actually, this "post" doesn't read at all like Okie to me (JMHO) :study:

8:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS FAR AS THE DINAR SITUATION IS--IT LOOKS LIKE ANY MOMENT FROM TOMMOROW THRU THURS IS AN EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:00 pm

you guys keep typing, I'm busy loading all my extra magazines.

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night 09/26/2011

Okay Okie, I just want to get this straight you have stated above that something " is " going to effect all of mankind starting "tomorrow" and all major entities and NASA are going underground. Okie my friend, that is one bold statement to make. This is not like a dinar rv rumor this is something we will all know, at least all of us that know people in these entities such as NASA and other government entities. Fact or Fiction.

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 pm

OKIE added this as the comet is just that .showing up near earth.

8:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS FAR AS THE DINAR SITUATION IS--IT LOOKS LIKE ANY MOMENT FROM TOMMOROW THRU THURS IS AN EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SueR Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Defcon1 (defense condition 1) which is bringing all of our nuclear forces to their highest readiness level. Bombers would be armed and airborne, missle sights would be hot and on lockdown, all sea worthy ships would be put to sea. In addition to that all DOD bases would go "Force Protection Condition Charlie or Delta".
This is done about 4 times a year for training.
If this is going on wouldn't every reporter and news media be all over this? OR is this supposed to stay INTEL
and is this what Rich Queen has been telling us to prepare for?

Just my comments and thoughts!

SueR

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Bikertrash wrote:If there is any truth to this everyone needs to take notice that...OUR GOVERNMENT ALL RAN FOR SHELTER AND LEFT US ALL TO FEND FOR OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what happens they all need to be thrown out of office, covering there own tailend is all that is important to them!!!!!!!!!!

to bad we cant lock the door so they cant come back out
this is probably going to be like Y2K
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

dinardiva wrote:SUN SPOTS ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfhtXyqXAw

I'll bring a good pair of sunglasses for the pilot. AND... if there's a polar shift then maybe we'll land in Bermuda instead of Minnesota.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

check out the list of who's who meeting in denver on the same days this week

Last edited by phoenix13 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

mready wrote:Actually, this "post" doesn't read at all like Okie to me (JMHO) :study:

Well its from him and he now said in chat that he wished he never said anything to open himself up to being made fun of.

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Wouldn't it be great for the Lord to rapture His Children off of the planet on The Feast of Trumpets or Rosh HaShanah (Sept 28-30th), while those little rats are hiding underground all over this world?

We christians need to connect back to our Jewish roots, after-all Jesus was born as a Jew. And God commanded us to keep the Feasts of the Lord. Rosh HaShanah is just one of them and is the next feast in the sequence to be fulfilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RYq50J38ec&feature=related

Last edited by watchman42 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ROJO$ Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 pm

YOU KNOW, AT THIS POINT I AM EXHAUSTED AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I AM PRAYING THIS POST IS NOT FROM OKIE AND SOMEONE ELSE POSTED THIS AS A PRANK!!!!!

I THOUGHT WE WERE RIGHT AT THE POINT OF SEEING GOD DELIVER US FINANCIALLY, SO THAT WE MIGHT ALL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO GREAT THINGS ON BEHALF OF OUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.....

NOW I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THIS IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA OR ON THE NEWS AND NOTHING AT ALL CONCERNING THIS "OCCURRENCE" FROM ANYWHERE OTHER THEN HERE IN DINAR-LAND.....

I THINK IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO OUR LIVES, AS THIS IS GETTING SO FAR AWAY FROM WHAT I SIGNED ON FOR, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE! YOU KNOW GUYS, I MEAN IT, THIS HAS NOW OFFICIALLY STEPPED WAY BEYOND AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AND A GREAT PLACE TO FELLOWSHIP WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST.

IN FACT, I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL, NOW I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW OR WHAT TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THE WEIRD TURN OF BIZARRE EVENTS OF LATE HERE ON THE GOOD OLE OOMC.
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 pm

I am getting concerned as to a growing number of posts that border on being "cultic" in nature. Nesara, various global conspiracies, and now the comet elenin and the insinuation that this is the end of the world. It is the USA, and while your freedom of speech has been purchased by the blood of our american heroes...how about exercising some common sense while exercising this right....especially if you are someone people are looking to for leadership on this site.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Azure wrote:
Bikertrash wrote:If there is any truth to this everyone needs to take notice that...OUR GOVERNMENT ALL RAN FOR SHELTER AND LEFT US ALL TO FEND FOR OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...yeah, BOLT THE DOORS! That made me giggle! Smile
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Now that is funny! Y2K 2.0

All the hoopla, for nothing (which is a good thing).

My question is this: HOW THE HECK WILL WE HAVE AN RV IF ALL THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE HIDING UNDERGROUND?

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:10 pm

gmahunni wrote:
Azure wrote:

LOL...yeah, BOLT THE DOORS! That made me giggle! Smile

yes me too...BOLT THE DOORS FORM WHOM AND WHAT..LOL.. lol! lol! lol! lol!
can't stop laughin..

this post is to see how intelligent everyone is and look at the bright side..you all forgot about the RV..right?
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Have to agree with ROJO$ again along with aubrey above

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Samhain wrote:

Now that is funny! Y2K 2.0

All the hoopla, for nothing (which is a good thing).

My question is this: HOW THE HECK WILL WE HAVE AN RV IF ALL THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE HIDING UNDERGROUND?

HOW? easy.."WITHOUT THEM" and now there will be one finger to push the button instead of million fingers that don't aim well.as we are on HOLD ..perhaps tomorrow with one finger..we will be a GO GO O
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Good news is...with as crappy as the Dinar Intel has been...this intel about "doomsday" no way has a chance to happen.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmkimm Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 pm

That was the funniest thing I had read in a LONG time!!!

Go OKIE...I hope Dan has a sense of humor.....

I was truly tickled...Thanks for the laugh!

kimmkimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Being a born again christain and having read revelation I know that we are going to be okay BUT what does that tell you about our President who is by the way, out there campaigning and taking in cash from us. YOU ARE dang FOOLS IF YOU LET THIS MORAN EVEN GET CLOSE TO BEING BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE. NUFF SAID11111

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 pm

hey katt i think u got this posted in the wrong spot right lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

norm

Back to top Go down

Post by OKone Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Please OKIE, how can we prepare if our messenger only tells us part of the story, how are we to know what to prepare for. As God's children we can handle the TRUTH. Xoxoxo

OKone

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:31 pm

I think this is the "big conspiracy" we have been warned about that would be put out there right before the RV. The plan I think is that we would all run out and spend our very valuable Dinar buying some bottled water, batteries, candles and canned tuna....than the next day it RV's and we all spent our Dinar. Geez...good plan...but I'm from Omaha and we are good at smoking out these things!!!
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum