Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 am

So here we are, dedicated currency reset/RV/GCR fans. Quite a trip so far. We believed beyond “ Iraqi Dinar scam alerts,” questionable guru’s, disinformation campaigns & trolls. “ They “ sure tried to discourage us. We that remain are generally motivated by a desire to help our fellow man. Hooray, good people. Realistically though, some are motivated by more personal factors, like replacing a crappy car or acquiring a nice house. No shame there. Even helping yourself qualifies as “ mankind.” Desperate people do not make good decisions very often. A clear head & a comfortable environment will likely generate more successful humanitarian efforts. We are here now to help straighten this mess out, right ? Maybe a nice vacation will get you back up to snuff. Go for it.

Did you catch the subtle shift a while back in the attempt to control the new “ wealth “ post RV ? “ They “ shifted gears from the unsuccessful “ scam alerts “ or “ there is NOT going to be an RV “ to “ let’s control the money post RV.” Pretty sneaky. The onset of “ investment advice “ was a subtle admission that the previous attempts to keep us out altogether didn’t work. After all, the Kuwaiti Dinar & the Chinese Yuan really DID re-value {reinstate }, despite public claims that it would not happen.

While “ investments “ can be lucrative, who always wins in banking & Wall Street ? HINT : It’s not likely to be the common man, barring rare ‘ lottery ‘ lucky guesses. The house always wins, it’s designed that way.

The currently propagated idea that “ most “ only have 100,000 Dinar doesn’t ring true. How many people do you know that only have that much ? I’ve had no money at all for 7 years & have much more than that. Sure sounds like propaganda that I think is designed to push people into “ contract rates,” putting the bank in full control. Stories of NDA’s abound, yet nobody can seem to produce one. Haven’t seen even “ connected “ guru’s produce one. It’s the mystery contract they expect you to quickly sign to get “ your money.” Pretty likely it’s not written with YOUR best interests in mind. Recently stories of “ other contracts “ with the banks have cropped up. What ? ANOTHER contract ? Wow. Doesn’t sound good. That potential contract also remains invisible.

Recent rumors that exchange amounts will be “ limited “ tend to reinforce my guess that we are being driven toward investments and clutching at interest to add zero’s to our accounts & drive us into contracts that may not be good for us.

So why do you need to “ invest ?” Say you end up with 1 billion, not so far fetched if anything about the ZIM is true. How much more do you need ? Why would you even bother collecting interest ? NIB – Non Interest Bearing accounts require less accounting & IRS involvement. I’m NOT qualified for tax or investment advice, but anything that keeps the IRS out of my affairs sounds good. They are still collecting, despite claims of their bankruptcy or imminent demise. No doubt there are some huge projects going on that could benefit from interest and/or investments, enabling even more humanitarian funds. I get it. But it’s reasonable to assume that most of us have less lofty goals. Then there is that bible thing about usury, often personally “ interpreted “ to permit whatever the individual intended to do anyway.

Personally, I’ve no intention of collecting interest or investing. Isn’t the worlds huge debt crises a result of lending at interest, even though the “ currency “ was conjured out of thin air ? Who needs the headache ? I will buy gold or silver. I will give most of it away anyhow. It’s likely more than I could spend. My simple life requires little. Maybe yours is more complex. Now that we seem to be on track to cross the finish line, we should contemplate carefully how much time & effort we want to dedicate to “ managing “ our funds. Simple is probably better.

You might ask yourself if you want to actively participate in the banker’s primary method of enslaving mankind, interest. Or if you will “ win “ in the investment business. Now is a good time to think about it.

blueray
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18   Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:19 am

"What" a load "of" twaddle.

" "

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18   Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Twaddle ... must be one of those Brit words ... but I love it! Might just have to steal it ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-