Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP

3 posters

Go down

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Empty POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:01 pm

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 16-Apr-2018 19:27:24

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Internet-fraud-sign

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Hqdefault
Subject: SURVIVAL TIME
Date: Mon, April 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Od4x1UA
HI ALL,

WE ARE ON THE SCHEDULE AS THEY TOLD US WE ARE BUT THE NEXT 2 DAYS WILL BE VERY TOUGH AS THEY ARE SHUTTING OFF THE ELECTRIC AND GAS. THERE IS A BIG DUMP OF SNOW ON THE GROUND OVERNIGHT SO IT WILL GET A BIT CHILLY.
AHAHAHAHA!!! I KNEW THIS SHYSTER WOULD NOT LET A GOOD STORM FLY BY WITHOUT USING IT TO PIMP DONATIONS!!! SO PREDICTABLE!!
http://www.oom2.com/t54468-this-will-be-jerzy-s-next-excuse-lol#123085

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Dwight-Schrute-Laughing
WE ARE ASKING FOR A BIT OF HELP FOR THAT REASON AND FOR MARY AS SHE WILL REQUIRE OXYGEN AGAIN AND SHELTER MONEY. I KNOW WE ARE NOT FAR NOW, BUT WITHOUT SOME EMERGENCY HELP WE ARE KINDA TOAST – WELL.. ICICLES MAY BE BETTER.
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Giphy

AND MOST RECENT NEWS THIS AFTERNOON ON RV IS THAT TTM’S ARE IN FULL SWING. THAT IS A HUGE SIGN FOR MANY.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH THANKS IN THESE LAST HOURS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP 2245507099POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Empty Re: POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 pm

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Frauds10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP 2805820865  POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP 2805820865  POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP 2805820865  POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP Empty Re: POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:34 am

Jerzy wrote:THEY ARE SHUTTING OFF THE ELECTRIC AND GAS.

Really? LOL

Not according to the Electric Utilities Act.

Anyone who lives in Alberta knows that going without electricity or natural gas during the winter months would be a matter of life and death. That’s why the Alberta Utilities Commission and Utilities Consumer Advocate take such situations extremely seriously, and have responded by enforcing strict rules about energy disconnection during winter, as well with the creation of assistance programs designed to help those in need.

Winter Rules for Electricity Disconnection

Under the Electric Utilities Act, Alberta electricity providers and utilities cannot fully disconnect a customer’s electricity service between the dates of October 15th and April 15th. In addition, disconnection is not allowed if weather forecasts indicate temperatures below 0 degrees in the 24 hour period after the date of proposed disconnection.
Obviously, the intention here is not to provide non-paying customers an excuse to use electricity without restriction just because it is winter. To balance the needs of customers and electricity companies, the law allows for service providers to install an electricity limiter on a home’s electricity meter.
Electricity limiters set a hard limit on the total amount of electricity that can be used as once. Limiters are usually set at a level that allows an electric furnace and a small number of lights or other low-energy devices to run simultaneously. If this limit is exceeded, the limiter will trip like a circuit breaker, shutting off the supply of electricity to the home. In this case, the resident will have to go out and reset the limiter by either pressing a reset button or flipping a breaker switch back and forth. Some remotely-controlled limiters are reset remotely by electricity distributors after a period of 15 minutes.

Winter Rules for Natural Gas Disconnection

Natural gas providers in Alberta are compelled to include in their terms and conditions agreements the condition that they may not disconnect natural gas service between the dates of November 1st and April 14th, or at any time when the forecast for the next 24 hours indicates temperatures below 0 degrees.
After April 14th, natural gas providers may disconnect gas service at their own discretion. If service is discontinued for more than six months, it may be necessary for a licensed contractor to check the line, and a municipal inspector will have to inspect it as well, before a gas permit will be issued allowing for the resumption of gas services.

http://energyrates.ca/alberta/energy-disconnection-auc-winter-reconnection-program/

POOFness for APR 16: SURVIVAL TIME from ZAP THE DONATION PIMP 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum