Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 4/16/18

5 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat 4/16/18 Empty Mountain Goat 4/16/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:51 am

April 16, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I am getting tired of people who keep asking me who is holding up the RV. These people must be VERY thick-headed as I have been showing you all along what is going on. Do you listen to me? The problem is you are getting all mixed up because these so-called intel “gurus’ keep filling your heads with their nonsense with their everyday / any day crap.

Two days ago the election campaigning officially started in Iraq. So NO RV for some time going forward. So we are talking not until mid to late summer. Get it? Then who knows, will the issues needing attention even get resolved by then? Could it flow into 2019?. Totally almost a nightmare for us if it does. At this point maybe we might want to go down the conspiracy road and begin to ask some deep questions as to what is really going on. But we are not there yet.

As I stated it would not happen prior to the elections if they ran into the election time and could not complete all the issues they had to address prior to this time. We will explore some of these issues today. But I want to warn everyone not to think of this as a checklist. It does not work that way since more issues can arise.

So here are some issues that I believe could be holding up the reinstatement process:

1.Corruption in Currency Auctions – politicians have FAKE banks and companies within Iraq and are making billions from the CBI on the currency exchanging. It is not about stopping this corruption that will get us the RV (who cares) but instead the fact that these officials have influence in the govt and don’t want to give up their nice little schemes of how to fraudulently get billions out of the CBI thru these auctions. While kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

2.Needed Amendments to the Investment Laws – Speaker Jubouri has told us many times there are a stack of laws needing immediate attention in the last session. Did they get these laws passed? NO! They are put off until the next session in June. Why? So this is one issue that pushed the reinstatement out until after the elections since they could not get these done on time.

3.Need Article 140 Referendum - they told us many times the importance of this referendum but they need a recent census to complete it. We know this referendum has been written and sits in parliament. It is more than likely also in the stack of laws awaiting now for the June session.

4.The UN and the USA stated that they needed the new Iraqi constitution “fully” implemented prior to them once again “fully” joining the global arena. So what is left to get done in this area? We know that HCL is done but how about Article 140?

6.Iranian influence – Iraq must neutralize this political influence somehow. Iran will continue to be trading partners but the UN and the USA will not accept overcoming Iranian influence that creates instability for Iraq or the region.

7.Instability that normally comes during the election timeframe.

8.Can you think of any others?

Why did I tell you this? Again I am telling everyone that if this RV target did not materialize into a reinstatement by the beginning of the election process we may as well forget about the RV for some time coming. Sorry for the bad news but this is reality. So buckle down and watch the election saga now play out and only hope that they can re-elect PM Abadi since he will quickly form his government and they can move on. This is VERY likely.

We even had a very prominent economist inside Iraq who expressed his opinion on this matter and agreed this would be the case and we would have to wait until after the elections. So who are you going to believe, some idiot guru, who can’t hardly tie his own shoe, or some expert economist who is in the thick of this process in Iraq? You tell me because I wonder sometimes who the hell you want to learn from.

More news….

Iraq will lose financial pledges to donor countries at the Kuwait Conference.

So we know Iraq has received pledges of about 30 billion dollars for reconstruction from the Kuwait Donor conference. So what is happening to these opportunities for the funding to rebuild Iraq?

A source at the cabinet said Saturday that Iraq has lost nearly two months of international pledges from donor countries at the Kuwait International Conference on Iraq Reconstruction.

I quote from the article - The source said that "THE PLEDGES MADE IN THE FORM OF LOANS CONDITIONAL AND SOFT, HAS NOT BEGUN TO NEGOTIATE, AND WILL LOSE IRAQ SOON, BECAUSE THE BULK OF THE PLEDGES ARE LIMITED TO A PERIOD OF TWO OR THREE MONTHS,".

So they are telling us there is conditions to these donor loans. What are these conditions? Could it be they want the amendments to the Investment Law that was passed back in 2015 but not fully meeting the needs of investors. Oh – but the laws don’t matter? Here we go again…more stupid statements by these idiot gurus. Of course the laws that Jubouri tried to get passed prior to the end of the last session. So now the next session we are told does not begin until June. Oh – but these laws don’t matter? Then where is the RV?

Now they are telling us that even if Abadi does wins the election, it probably won’t be until July until he will be able to get his government formed.

I quote from a recent article on this subject matter - "ABADI DOES NOT SEEM WILLING TO START NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE CONTRACTORS BEFORE THE ELECTIONS, AND HE MAY WAIT UNTIL THE NEW GOVERNMENT IS FORMED, WHICH WILL BE AT LEAST JULY, THE DATE THAT WILL MISS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR IRAQ FULLY."

So you think this RV is going to happen prior to the end of April? Are you kidding me or are you just that stupid? We have to step back and try to analyze just what is at stake here and what is going on. Surely what meets the eye is not the entire story.

So we know the plan for the reinstatement. We heard recently the CBI is ready. But we are now seeing the GOI has not yet completed what they needed to do prior.

So what are these remaining tasks?

I don’t think anyone can list them out. I tried to give you my list but I what do I really know except what I have been told. This is foolish. It is what we don’t know that we find out as time passes on. This is the challenge.

In my next Newsletter I am going to review the history of many of the juicy articles since December and refresh everyone’s memory how this RV got stalled again. Stay tuned!

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IRAQ ENTERS ELECTRONIC BANKING TO CATCH UP WITH GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT

(Mnt Goat – this is old news for anyone following this RV Saga. But this article is good because it is telling us the concentration in the electronic banking is now mostly in the implementation of wide spread Point of Sale (POS) technology. This article seems to be all about getting the consumer segment up and running to accept these debit cards. This will all be needed in the new economy of Iraq after the reinstatement. If the CBI does not do this they will simply go back to a cash society and people will storm to the ATMs to get cash. What purpose then will this process of limiting the cash supply had been all for? But I am not worried that this needed for the RV since the CBI already told us the project to delete the zeros is ready. )

Baghdad / SNG

The advancement of payments is the most important steps to develop financial systems in Iraq and catch up with developments in the payment systems in the developed world.

The Central Bank of Iraq is taking serious steps to move to make public and private payment systems electronically managed. The bank stressed its desire to develop electronic payment mechanisms in line with global developments and to spread advanced payment technologies in all areas of Iraq without exception, including all transactions for the public and private sectors.

He pointed out that the past days witnessed the organization of a workshop in the province of Maysan addressed the importance of moving to A SYSTEM OF PAYMENTS DEVELOPED, as well as the activation of POINTS OF SALE targeted various segments of the community of the employees of the province and some of its departments, as well as traders and owners of big markets (Malls), restaurants, hotels and others to activate the theme points of sale And in cooperation with the province of Maysan.

He pointed out that the audience listened to a detailed explanation on the importance of resettlement and the mechanism set by the Central Bank to implement the decisions of the Council of Ministers.

The Governor of Maysan Ali Douai, during his speech at the opening of the workshop on "the importance of this step to be followed by a review of the status of the province in the settlement of salaries of employees," stressing "the freedom of the employee to choose according to his wishes based on the benefits provided by each bank and DURING THE NEXT WEEK WILL CHOOSE all employee of the bank who sees it fulfills his wishes to be followed by agreement with those banks and start settling salaries, declaring that he is the first to settle his salary in banks.

All banks presented their offers to the staff of the Diwan and other departments associated with the governorate and other departments.

It has become INCREASINGLY NECESSARY TO CATCH UP WITH THE GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT, especially in the financial sector, which has adopted advanced systems benefiting from technological developments in the world, because it is commensurate with the requirements of the implementation of work, which has reduced the time and effort much more than before.

And that THE TRANSFER OF SALARIES AND DISBURSEMENT THROUGH ELECTRONIC PAYMENT IS IMPORTANT and a positive shift to achieve great benefit to the national economy and maintain a large proportion of liquidity within the banking system.

Work is being done to make electronic payment mechanisms through the Central Bank of Iraq.

The director of training and management in the Association of Private Banks Ahmed al-Hashemi, "the importance of the direction of banks towards electronic banking and information technology, and be dealt with in a precise manner that leads to the completion of financial operations according to the requirements of the customer of different, and thus we have to offer competitive products provided regionally."

He stressed that "global companies and the requirements of reconstruction require sophisticated technology, and Iraq is able to possess technology to produce sophisticated products, especially after the victories on the preacher of the terrorist and the trend to develop the private sector technology in the detailed human resources.

THESE LAWS COULD NOT BE PASSED BY THE COUNCIL AND REMAINED STUCK

(Mnt Goat – this is an old article, but it gives us an idea of the magnitude of what they still have to do and the push to get it done. We all know now in retrospect that it did not get done and is moved to the next session, which is NOT until after the elections in June. Again AFTER the elections…go figure. More evidence they are not going to RV until at least after the elections.)

The committee member Kamel al-Zaidi said in a press statement that "the Legal Committee and in cooperation with the relevant committees completed the latest amendments to more than 69 draft laws for the purpose of voting on them."

He added that "these laws could not be passed by the Council and remained stuck with the presidency because of the proliferation of political differences between the blocks."

Zaidi said "the possibility of passing more than 10 different bills on it during the next Tuesday if it made a simple concessions from the political blocs."

The House of Representatives is due to hold its session next Tuesday amid expectations that the quorum for the session will not be completed due to the members' preoccupation with electoral propaganda.

A member of the PARLIAMENTARY LEGAL COMMITTEE RECENTLY REVEALED THE TRANSFER OF 20 LAWS TO THE NEXT SESSION, and confirmed that the parliamentary session will end on April 30.

In a press statement, Ibtisam al-Hilali said that "the Federal Court Law and about 20 laws will be passed to the next parliamentary session because the current parliament can not vote on them."

Hilali pointed out that "the current legislative term of the House of Representatives will end today, the thirty-first of April, WHILE THE BEGIN OF THE THIRD PARLIAMENTARY SESSION ON JUNE 30 NEXT."

A deputy of the coalition of state law, recently, the need to HOLD TWO PARLIAMENTARY SESSIONS IN ORDER TO PASS 23 LAWS READY TO VOTE, CALLING FOR THE NON-TRANSFER OF THESE LAWS TO THE NEXT PARLIAMENTARY SESSION, BECAUSE IT CAN NOT BE LEFT SO AND DEPORTED TO THE NEXT SESSION AFTER THE COMPLETION AND REACHED ADVANCED STAGES "He said.

(Mnt Goat – gee whiz!!! You think maybe some of these laws are critical and needed now? This guy is saying they shouldn’t be put off till June. Do you think some of these laws the CBI needs to go ahead with the needed Stability in order to RV? )

Abbas al-Bayati said in an interview that "the lack of quorum for the start of parliamentary sessions is a responsibility jointly held by the presidency of parliament and absentee MPs and heads of blocs."

"It is important to mobilize efforts to exploit the remaining period of this month to pass the remaining laws on the agenda," he said.

"THERE ARE ABOUT 20 TO 23 LAWS READY TO VOTE OR COMPLETED THE FIRST OR SECOND READING and we need to hold a session or two to pass because it can not be left so and deported to the next session after the completion and reached the advanced stages."

The 12 th Council of Ministers of May 2018 has set a date for the upcoming parliamentary elections with provincial elections

DEEP CORRUPTION WITHIN IRAQ: INTEGRITY IS UNABLE TO END THE PHENOMENON OF FICTITIOUS COMPANIES IN IRAQ CURRENCY AUCTIONS (here is why)

Sumer News: An official of the Integrity Commission, on Friday, that "Iraq has become a hotbed of fictitious companies, which works in coordination and cooperation with influential parties in the state," noting that "these parties gave the companies of the imaginary opportunities to work without any security disruptions."

The official, who asked not to be identified, said that "the Integrity Commission and the relevant parliamentary committees are aware of and know the movement of most of these companies, and there is monitoring them, but its strength and relations and related parties are always without being legally accounted for."

He pointed out that "any action against companies will be the result of failure, and the associated parties threaten any regulatory body trying to follow up or disclose something about them."

He pointed out that "the supervisory bodies and their employees are unable to face these entities, which caused a complete inability to work and follow-up and control, and even if the movement and disclosure of information, no one can hold companies accountable."

Today, Iraq is one of the most dangerous countries in which corruption has been seriously affected. Political and partisan parties have provided permanent support and immunity from accountability and protection to these companies, giving them opportunities to move in the country.

In the meantime, the Integrity Commission, in a press statement issued earlier, that "the detachments of the Directorate of Investigation of the Integrity Commission in Basra was able to control a fictitious company whose representative was the representative of the director of a company entrusted with the task of rehabilitating one of the docks of Khor Al-Zubair port in Basra, That "the fake (false) documents of the fictitious company have been referred to the investigation."

The Commission explained that "the preliminary investigations conducted by the Directorate's staff led to the representative of the company to impersonate the engineer through the identity of false affiliation of the Engineers Union, as well as claiming representation of one of the Arab companies that won a tender for the rehabilitation of a quay in the port of Khor al-Zubayr." The Commission gave no further details.

Officials underestimate the importance of the Integrity Commission's moves, especially since the investigation is of no use against the power and influence of these companies.

"The competent courts have dozens of files concerning the phantom companies in the country, but they did not get sufficient evidence that they condemn corruption and theft of public money," a judicial official said, noting that "this does not mean the integrity of these companies, but that the investigations and follow-up files were not at the required level "He said.

He pointed out that "the entities associated with these companies exert various kinds of pressure on the regulatory and judicial authorities to prevent any follow-up of their files and to prevent access to any judicial judgments against them." He pointed out that "these companies are engaged in investment and contracting and receive bids, By virtue of its links and relations ".

It is noteworthy THAT INFLUENTIAL INDIVIDUALS AND PARTIES IN THE COUNTRY ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING FICTITIOUS COMPANIES IN THE COUNTRY, and they are engaged in various activities, including government appointments in exchange for money, construction, transportation, trade, and countless other activities. Fraud and intimidation of citizens, even the state, and reap through it large sums of money.

(Mnt Goat – so this corruption is being instigated from the top down from within the government itself. )

THE SEEDS OF REFORM IN MONETARY POLICY BEGIN TO BEAR FRUIT

(Mtn Goat – so once again the CBI is beating their chest on how good they are all they accomplished in spite of all the past corruption. But I believe they are talking about the past and not the future when they talk about the I instability. They are NOT saying they are holding up the reinstatement until after they get more stability. They are saying nothing of the sort. This article is just all about informing the public and investors that they are in charge of the monetary policy of Iraq and not to worry)

More than a month ago (past tense), the seeds of reform in monetary policy began to bear fruit and the cash market began to feel the results of the sound monetary policy applications adopted by the bank two years ago. These successes appeared in monetary stability, recovery of the Iraqi dinar and its appreciation against the dollar exchange rate.

(Mtn Goat – yes “cash market” began to feel the results. People carrying around less cash (can use POS), no lines at the banks to get paid (electronic payrolls. Just a total reduction by 2/3 of all cash in circulation. They did it and they are telling us they are successful)

IN THE PAST, due to Iraq's unstable political, economic and security conditions, surprisingly, however, the appreciation of the Iraqi dinar continued despite electoral rivalries, US threats to Syria, a turbulent regional situation and the impact of Turkish and Iranian currencies.

Thus the decrease in value compared to the Iraqi dinar and thus exceeded the red lines, and that the target set by the Central Bank was to reach the exchange rate of 1200 dinars per dollar and it has already been achieved, which will be reflected on THE DECLINE IN DEMAND FOR THE DOLLAR IN THE WINDOW SELLING THE CURRENCY AND THE PARALLEL MARKET in addition to the rise in oil prices, revenue reduces in the deficit.

This confirms that the central bank and the banking sector PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN OVERCOMING THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRISIS, AND SUPPORTING THE STATE TREASURY AND METHODS, PROCEDURES AND NEW INSTRUMENTS IN THE APPLICATION OF MONETARY POLICY," mainly emphasizes the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing, and strict adherence to international regulations and rules and standards and re-evaluation and the classification of banks in the light of the extent of their compliance with the compliance regulations and identify the last beneficiary in the window selling foreign currency and the work of new mechanisms in the pre-emptive control internally and externally LED TO HIGHER VALUE AND PURCHASING POWER OF THE IRAQI DINAR THESE ALL EMERGED AS THE REASONS FOR THE RECOVERY OF THE IRAQI DINAR.

(Mtn Goat – an amazing article! WOW!)

ABADI’S POLICY TO OPEN FILES OF CORRUPTION “SERIOUS” “REGARDLESS OF DATE”

Twilight News – Shivak News / Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday chaired the meeting of the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption.

At the beginning of the meeting, Abadi stressed the need to pay attention to the investigative evidence in the files of corruption, reflecting the accuracy in following up the issues and the prosecution of all files of corruption, regardless of the date of receipt.

The council discussed “serious” corruption cases that have been investigated and referred to the judiciary, and those responsible have been prosecuted.

Abadi stressed the importance of drafting a general framework for the management of inspection work in Iraq to ensure the performance of the offices inspectors their role legally defined in ministries, governorates and other bodies.

The Council discussed its agenda and adopted a set of resolutions. It also reviewed the work of the National Committee of Experts to follow up the files that were reviewed and submitted to the judicial bodies.

Abadi stressed the importance of following up all issues related to corruption and reporting on them and focusing on the major corruption crimes that led to the theft of public money.

JUDICIARY FEARS HOLDING THE “BARZANI AND TALABANI” (FAMILIES) ACCOUNTABLE FOR STEALING BUDGETS OF THE REGION

The mass change parliamentary, that the judiciary is unable to hold the family of “Barzani and Talabani” or to take a decision against them, for stealing the budgets of the province being afraid.

(Mtn Goat – oh so now we confirm where the money was going that was paid to the KRG by the GOI for salaries. It never made it to the people. Can you now begin to understand why the KRG is getting 12.6% and not the 17%?))

This was announced by MP for the change bloc Piston super, in a press statement, on Wednesday, pointing to the existence of bank accounts and large amounts in European banks in the name of my family Barzani and Talabani stolen from the budgets of the region, indicating that the projects of the families and their companies filled Europe.

“The huge money allocated to the Kurdistan region from the previous budgets and the money that was derived from the export of oil without the knowledge of Baghdad went to the accounts of my family Barzani and Talabani.”

“There are accounts opened on behalf of the two families in European banks and deposited billions of dollars in money from the Kurdish people,” he said.

He explained that “my family Barzani and Talabani have giant companies and large projects of the funds of Kurdistan Vtohaha in Europe and other neighboring countries and the region.”

PREPARATIONS FOR THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Friday, a speech to the Iraqi people and security forces and the High Electoral Commission on the preparations for the upcoming elections, stressing the need for broad participation in them, and warned of boycotts, calling on Iraqis to take full responsibility for change, as advised Jubouri, In the next 12 of May with honest competition and honesty in carrying out their promises to the voters.

"Today, you stand in the face of a new examination and a great challenge, not the least necessary and important of the previous stages and challenges, namely the bet of democracy by choosing your new parliament and your government for four more years," Jubouri said in a televised speech.

Al-Jubouri added, "It is your historic opportunity to upload your trust to the deserving of your children to complete the stages of Iraq's exit from its crisis after the great success in the victory over terrorism and openness to the world, do not waste this opportunity of your hands by refraining from going to elections, To participate in this practice, which will be reflected in the next phase on your daily life in security, services, health, work, economy and all aspects of life, and may turn this constitutional right to the duty required by the stage and imposed by the need to mandate those who can perform this task on Akm To the face of your children whom you have known their faith, sincerity, sincerity and love for their country and their service to their people and their people. "

He explained, "As you candidates, today you must be honest, clean and fair, a competition in the right to serve your family and your people do not tangle it conflict and dichotomy, and do not turn this practice into a fierce conflict in the challenge and accusation and abuse, And the exercise of this approach indicates the weakness and distrust of the public, in addition to the need to abide by the electoral laws and not seek to attempt to fraud in any case, even if possible, and before and after the dedication and honesty in the promises made by the candidate to his voters and put That's his eyes and remember that the Jamaa He will not be held accountable for what he promised. "

Al-Jabouri called on all media to "carry out their mission professionally and to move away from the unprofessional confrontation and to remain neutral in order to gain public confidence and exercise their fourth authority efficiently and distinguished and be in the position of sergeant, and stand by their people and homeland in support of electoral practice and leave The choice for the Iraqi people is able to determine its own options. "

We all today are called upon to complete the march of victory and begin the stage of construction, reconstruction and improvement of the economy and will be only by providing the people of experience and efficiency of our young men and women and women of the good, who have professional expertise in the field and neutralize the corrupt and the failure and remove them from positions of responsibility, and when talking about change, we mean To correct the course and to maintain and maintain the achievements and to give confidence to those who succeeded in the performance of their mission and the removal of failure in this task, Iraq has occurred during the previous stages of change in the trap of complete destruction of all the above and start from scratch at each stage on the methodology A nation entered the curse of her sister) until Iraq lost its age and money and efforts a lot, because of this approach, which was always seeking to uproot the previous phase with all its details and try to establish a new mood in line with the authority and its direction at the expense of the state and its future, Its decline over the past decades. "

Al-Jubouri, the Electoral Commission, said: "Put your responsibility before God, history, Iraq, the people and your trust before you, which has been entrusted to you under the oath and maintained this responsibility and gave everyone the opportunity to exercise their rights and exert your efforts in opening polling stations for displaced people. Your trust, your effort, your care and your safety. "

On Saturday, the campaign for candidates for the House of Representatives is scheduled to begin on May 12 and will be preceded by a one-day electoral silence in which candidates will not be allowed to play any propaganda role.

DRAFT LAW SOON TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNTS FOR EACH EMPLOYEE OF KURDISTAN

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

A member of the Parliament of the Kurdistan region of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Talar Latif, on Saturday, a draft law will be presented to the Parliament of the region soon to open bank accounts for each employee of Kurdistan.

Latif said in a statement to Al-Ghad Press that "the reforms that will include the salaries of the staff of the region is to work on a bill will be submitted to Parliament soon to open bank accounts for each of the staff of the region so that the government to put the salaries saved."

"If the bill is passed in parliament, all employees will be able to pay only government loans, including agricultural loans, housing loans, water and electricity bills and marriage advances," she said.

TERRORISM FOR IRAQ IS TWO SIDED

The Council of Ministers, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said on Saturday that another challenge facing the government after the victory on the organization of a supporter of the terrorist, while pointing out that the efforts are focused on the preparation of the human and immune to the dark ideas and create stability in the liberated areas.

Saleh said in a statement to the reporter ( Iraqi News Agency Information / INA ), that "terrorism for Iraq is two sides first related to the presence on the ground and ended with victory and expulsion and dismantled from an organized force to disassembly."

Saleh added that "THE SECOND STAGE, which is most important for us, is to build culture and create a human being TO CREATE CONTINUOUS STABILITY AND TO CREATE A CULTURE THAT PROTECTS THE INDIVIDUAL from the terrorism for Iraq is two sides dark thought of a terrorist organization

He pointed out that "this culture must come in sync with the reconstruction of liberated areas and provision of livelihood for the displaced after the return to his home.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat 4/16/18 30727616_613080559027340_4954531456413073408_n
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 30728105_613080609027335_4484867436746637312_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 4/16/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/16/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:52 am

Mountain Goat 4/16/18 30738850_613080679027328_616714023320158208_n
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 30724223_613080749027321_343645272565350400_n

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:49 am

More polite....

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 4/16/18 Empty IT DONT TAKE 14 YEARS TO RI/RV OR FLOAT

Post by clyde b Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:05 pm

IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF MT.GOAT IS A MAN OR WOMAN.

THE PERSON PUTS IN ALOT OF WORK LATELY BASHING OTHER GURU'S,I THOUGHT THAT WAS OUR JOB.

IRAQI HAS DONE ALOT TO GET TO ARTICLE 8,ARE WE LOOKING FOR THE UN OPERATIONAL RATE EXCHANGE TWICE A MONTH,FOREX,UST,IMF OR JUST IRAQI,I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FOR 14 YEARS,I DONT KNOW IF THE 25K NOTES ARE STILL GOOD OR THE LOWER NOTES ONLY,ARE THEY GOING TO LOP OR ARE THEY GOING KEEP THE CURRENCY AUCTION.

EVERY MONTH-I PLAY THAT QUEEN SONG-ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST AND THE STYLISTICS-WORLD GO AROUND.AND MY FAVORITE-THE MAIN INGREDIENT-EVERYBODY PLAYS THE FOOL.IM STARTING TO THINK THIS LAST SONG IS ON TARGET OR HALL & OATES-OUT OF TOUCH/TIME.

I DONT THINK THE US BANKS ARE READY FOR THIS EVENT.I GUESS WE WILL SEE WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN,SOMETHINK IRAQI IS PLAYING WITH THE IMF,UN,WB AND UST-WHO KNOWS?

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Mountain Goat is a MAN.  And yes, geeze, guru bashing IS OUR JOB!  I guess he wanted a piece of that pie.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:09 pm

Oh and by the way - WELCOME CLYDE B!  Nice to see you on the flip side !  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Kinda amusing how the Goat flip flops between pumping like a guru and condemning all the other gurus.
Mountain Goat 4/16/18 A5c28810

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat 4/16/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/16/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/16/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/16/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum