Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/13/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/13/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/13/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:27 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 13-April-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, April 13, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here, along with…

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT!

RayRen:
We’ve had a rash of bank stories coming in from members; there is a thread in the forum. Most of them have the banking community saying this will happen by the end of the month.

Tony: Where is the banking community getting this information from? On what level?

RayRen: These stories are from people who went to the bank and spoke directly to the branch managers, first or second hand. Here is the latest one:

“My husband is on the phone with a friend that went to [the bank] here in New York to buy dong. The manager there stated that they do not handle the currency at that specific branch but that it could be purchased at several of their other branches. Then the manager told her that something really big was going to happen on the 29th of April regarding currency. The bank manager told her he could not tell her any more than that but it was really big!”

Tony: Looking at what is going on here and in Iraq, I have several kinds of news. Earlier in the week, I did tell you that banks are being threatened with legal action if they give out any further information. These are people at the exchange and call centers, and also some wealth managers who are involved with the process. They were all told to stop talking. Some took that to heart; others are more concerned with helping the people that with the bank. They know that when this is done they will walk away from the bank anyway – which makes sense, if they have currency of their own.

This morning, we heard that there were trainings a week ago or two weeks ago, and that people were in the bank last Sunday until 2pm. I know some local bank people who were being trained last week, and they are telling people to hold on because this is happening. Another contact was trained, and now they are sitting there waiting. We’re constantly hearing on the banking side. We also know there were coded rates, with an effective date for this to happen. So we can choose to pay attention to that, OR we can choose to pay attention to the Iraqi people themselves, who are NOT protesting.  Or if you're tired of my lies, please report me so I can be locked up and not be a danger to society.  Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730 Part 2: Today I got a call saying the Iraqi people are highly upset and pissed off, and will have sit-ins on the 18th complaining to the Finance Minister that the date Abadi said this would happen did not bring in the finance reform.

Part 3 is an article from Iraq today, and it talks about the CBI has met all requirements and responsibilities, and that they have accomplished what they set out to do in spite of the political upheaval in Iraq. They would like to see everything accomplished on the political side, but at least they have done their job.

“Due to Iraq’s unstable political conditions, the CBI has not done what it said it would do.” They are talking about political, economic, and security conditions. This is someone’s interpretation. However, Iraq is never going to be stable in that sense, and it could get a whole lot worse. If that is what they are actually waiting for, they could wait forever. CBI is saying it has exceeded ‘the red line’, reducing dollars in the country, and done every thing they needed to do to revalue the currency in the country. If they had done it earlier in the year or last year, well, the country has the same leadership as back then. Nothing has changed, politically. There are still some security concerns, with terrorism and such; that won’t change overnight, although having more money will help.

So I got some calls from Iraq, and people are upset – they continue to lie to people and steal money. The people are saying “we want what Abadi promised us!” He promised that this would happen, and it comes time to re-elect you, they will give someone else a chance. If I know that, and you know that, don’t you think Abadi knows that? My source has people right in the thick of this, and they are now feeling that if this doesn’t get done before the election, Maliki may have a decent shot at being elected. If Abadi is not re-elected, this RV is months away, because it won’t happen until after the new government is put in place. If they think it’s unstable today, it’s only going to get worse running up to the election. That is what the citizens are afraid of. It is the citizens and contractors who are planning these protests unless Abadi gives them what he promised.

On the other hand, the CBI is putting out articles saying that they have completed what they need to do. “More than a month ago, the seeds of economics bore fruit, including economic stability vs. the US dollar.” This process has been going on for ten years, and the CBI is saying they are ready to do this. Our banks are ready to go. Citizens are concerned that if this doesn’t happen before the election, it will be a long time before they see the reform they were promised. The lower denominations are sitting in the ATM, the banks are connected internationally…

Most people here are still positive, especially people who are right in the banks: branch managers, wealth managers, tellers who have just gone through the training. This is about people helping people, telling them to hold onto their currency because this is about to happen. The banks cannot threaten every single employee in the system. They cannot stop that part; there will always be some leaks to help us stay in the game. In Iraq, they put everything in place to flip this switch at a moment’s notice, even if they are now saying it won’t be for a month or after the elections. The banking system has everything in place, even if there are still corrupt people in the government itself. I don’t see anyone waiting until a thousand people are prosecuted or until they get voted out of office.

We can hear what is being said, and look at what is being done, so that this can be done on a moment’s notice. I am still looking at the positive side and the things being done to get this ready to go at any minute.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Have you heard of any SKRs being paid?
A: Not that I know of. We have multiple banks online with people looking at their ledgers every day. That’s how we know people were exchanging – we could see the very banks that were exchanging. So we ask each bank to see what’s happening. There are no SKRs being paid.

Q: How can US banks be fined for inaction about an event that is to come from another country before they can proceed?
A: We don’t know; we just tell you the intel we get. I find it hard to believe a bank could be fined one billion dollars per day. We did get that message from a banking person, but it’s hard to believe any bank has paid a billion dollars not to make more money.

Q: With the CBI now in control of the rate change(s), is it true they can change the rate when they choose? Is the CBI a separate business entity? Is the governor of the CBI the person in control of the release, and if so does the governor answer to or influenced by the owner/owners of the CBI?
A: The CBI is the Central Bank of Iraq, and (by law) is independent of the government of Iraq, just like the Federal Reserve is separate from the US govermnent. Yes, it is in their hands to release this. I have sources connected to the CBI. Nobody ‘owns’ the CBI or the national banks. Or you can Google that question if you want more information.

Q: Is China back in the game for doing exchanges? It was once thought we could exchange at a Chinese bank for a better rate. Also will they take Zim if, US Banks put a limit on zim?
A: China still has their group agreements; that’s all I know.

Q: What does a ‘table top meeting’ mean?
A: Ask whomever you go that phrase from. Or you can look up that phrase on Google.

Q: What is the purpose of the ‘bank platform’?
A: That is the platform that the bank uses to run high-level investments. You can only be invited to participate, as a bank VIP or already have sufficient wealth. It’s high-stakes gambling as investments.

Q: You have introduced three concepts to us: 1. Complex Irrevocable trust, 2. Private Family Foundation, and 3. Charitable Remainder Trust. If you had one 100t zim note to redeem, what would your process (redemption flow) be utilizing the three concepts? How would you utilize the Charitable Remainder Trust?
A: I don’t recall ever talking about charitable remainder trusts because I don’t really support that as I think the private family foundations are much more helpful.

Q: Tony, you have told us we should use only one computer for our banking. Does that mean all banks we use and investment companies on the one computer?
A: I only told you what I intend to do, for security reasons and to block people who want to hack your account. I would use a dedicated computer for my banking needs, and I can use my other computer for everything else. I do know they will try to use cookies, hack your accounts, and so on.

Q: After initial funding into private family foundation, and everything/everyone is paid through the foundation, how is money generated to keep the foundation funded for future generations?
A: The same way as any other entity: you can use the capital funds to invest and make more money for the trust.

Q: Rates?
A: Dinar = $3.67, dong = $1.08, rupiah = $1.05, Zim = 16 cents.

Q: Are there any caps or restrictions on dong?
A: Not so far as we know.

Q: What’s the difference between ‘redemption’ and ‘exchange’? I saw the word redemption used for the Zim bond and exchange for the Zim currency.

Q: For those who would be going directly to a wealth manager to do the exchange … does the wealth management department serve as a bank also, or just an investment house?
A: You go to the BANK to exchange your currency, and then the bank’s Wealth Manager helps to manage those funds.

Live questions

470/404 caller: Today’s information is somewhat disconcerting. How closely are your contacts now seeing this, comparing Iraq with what happened in Kuwait? Are they following the playbook from Kuwait, Iraq-style

Tony:
I just got a text that says “Is it possible that they are putting off fake news to throw off speculators?” YES. Anything is possible. We have seen this before, with a bunch of bad news right before this happens. I can only tell you what the CBI says: “we have exceeded what we were supposed to do”. People are getting upset because this is not done, but we did it! (That’s what the CBI is saying, in effect.) The banks over here have said they are trained and expecting this before the end of the month.

[computer crashed here] I can see this popping just in time for the election, so that Abadi gets re-elected on that momentum, and everyone is happy.

[computer crashed again] The 800 numbers will be used, and bank people have been trained that everybody will use those numbers, so they will decide where you will go to exchange. So try the 800 numbers and see what happens; that is Plan A. Have a Plan B and a Plan C as well. Nobody has given me a date yet.

Closing Statement

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

MGG in Iraq says: Another 100+ banks have been added to the current banking infrastructure. Currency continues to drop concerning the auctions – more than 20% since yesterday. They are well past where they need to be to stop the auctions; there is no turning back, they’ll have to do the other side or they will crash. They are primed for this event to take place! Iraq is ready to go, based on what they are doing rather than what they say.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum