Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 4/13/18

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 4/13/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 Dzudwx11

Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 1_59a64c2e90983

"Primed"

The GCR/RV pump is primed and ready to flow now. There will be no more pump fakes at the start of quarters. No more near misses and false starts to draw out the enemy anymore. There will also not be a be a financial crash of any kind. If anything the NPTB will keep the total value of 3 US market indexes below 35k before the event. Anyone telling you differently is either lying or trying to create chaos to upset this community.

The flashbang distraction we’ve been waiting on is Trump firing Mueller. His attorney’s “taped conversations” is the equivalent of the Nixon Watergate tapes. Which was the precedent intellectually and historically for the Trump psy-ops (which should be obvious now). All the chaos in and around this event is just build up to take attention away from the start of the RV.

All Zimbabwe Bond Note holders will be included in a structured payout, even at screen rate. Below screen rate, and well below, is an option for immediate liquidity.

Structured Payouts range from 3 years to 25 years, with interest rates ranging from 7% to 10% depending on length of contract term.

Quarterly interest payouts is standard, but semi-annual and annual payouts are available also.

Humanitarian projects are only necessary if above screen rates are negotiated. Anything at the screen rate or below will not require humanitarian projects.

Trump will remain American President through the 2018 midterms (November), and into 2019 util he will be forced to resign via impeachment proceedings begun by the New Democratic majority House of Representatives.

Former Speaker Paul Ryan will replace Mike Pence as Vice President less than two weeks before this happens, and ultimately will replace Trump after his resignation.

This is why Ryan never criticizes Trump, and why he recently resigned as the Speaker, and is retiring from the House of Representatives.

It’s also why Trump was allowed two years to completely erode American soft power around the world either via scandal or inept governance, per the negotiated desires of China, Russia and African Elders.

Ryan will run in 2020 as a sitting incumbent President, via Trump’s resignation, taking office after Trump’s second year, so he can run in both 2020 and 2024, thus be US sitting President until January 20, 2029.

It has long been known within intelligence circles that Paul Ryan was controlling American legislative policy since October 29, 2015 when he was installed by Obama as Speaker of the House, per the agreement of China and Russia, the largest debt holders of American paper when the country’s Central Bank, the Federal Reserve Bank, when legally bankrupt on December 25, 2012. After Puerto Rico’s default in 2015, Ryan was then inserted into the lead legislative office to straighten out American affairs.

The House of Representative have passed over 431 bills, with 300+ still pending Senate approval. This was done because Trump’s shenanigans were sure to lose the House majority for Republicans in 2018, but ironically hold and grow the Senate’s Republican majority in 2018 and beyond. This will allow a lame duck Democratic House of Representatives to vote out Trump via impeachment, but pass not significant legislative achievements, while allowing Ryan and McConnell to pass old Ryan legislation and change the fabric of American legal Democracy.

Ryan will also be eligible to nominate to new conversation Supreme Court Justices, replacing two liberal swing votes and making a 6-3 conservative majority for the foreseeable future. This is how Russia and China wanted the country reset at the highest level of law.

Ryan’s running mate in 2020, 2024 will be Senator Ben Sasse from Nebraska.

The Mueller firing is expected to come Saturday night, to replicate the Saturday Night Massacre of Richard Nixon’s administration, and the removal of Trump will thus commence and conclude nearly 10 months later when Trump is forced to resign after the House of Representatives judiciary committee recommends impeachment proceedings come to a vote on the House floor. Thus, Trump will not be impeached. He will resign like Nixon. Unsure yet how or if a pardon will come, but if the NPTB want to exactly replicate the 1974 removal of a sitting President, Ryan would need to pardon Trump. Which is doubtful, but certainly possible given Trump has a 35% hardcore voting block across America.

Expect 90 days to be allowed access to your first quarterly structured payout, and you will take this time to make secondary professional arrangements with accounts, lawyers, family office and estate trust representatives who will guide you through the process.

All redemption staff is on call now and waiting for the event to take place over the weekend.

In terms of security, the US, Russia, Iran, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey and Israel are all on high alert around Middle Eastern hot spots that will provide anti-WW3 assurance against a cabal attack on the religious sites in Jerusalem. In essence, they have formed a no fly zone around Israel, in the Mediterranean Sea and a country wide perimeter around the Holy City.

This is the reason for all the chemical attack rhetoric—that clearly is untrue yes—but it gives an excuse to load up the region with a multi-lateral collation of forces to ensure security.

Same goes for Trump’s fake boarder wall fiasco, and subsequent deployment of the US National Guard around the Mexican American boarder.

This seemingly normal and legal exercise is being done so poor Mexican citizens rush the boarder when the RV starts, as many of their family or from their towns have currency in the US and all they must do is get to the United States for a better life, in fact a life of leisure potentially. Notice how no troops are being deployed to the Canadian boarder because in Canada it is not illegal to hold and redeem foreign currency—whereas in Mexico it is. Hence the rapid and sudden troop build on the southern boarder.

Iraq and Iran out-of-country rates have exceeded 40.00 USD. Afghanistan still at 10.00+ USD and Vietnam 25.00+ USD. These are not retail branch screen rates mind you, these are the private sovereign redemption rates showing on off site redemption center screens only.

ZWN sovereign screen rates (0.18 ZWN) are nearing the opposite value of the CNY (6.28 USD), however the playing field will ultimately be 360 degree flipped in the future when the gold standard is announced globally, and all currencies are readjusted based on their nation’s gold reserve holdings. Sovereign rates already account for this flip and will not register on the older FOREX, non gold backed currency value system.

So be prepared to have your jaw dropped when what was low suddenly becomes high, and what was high suddenly low—including the USN, GBN, EUN--again this is a mathematical certainty based on how much gold each nation reports per country.

Release of normal exchange setting appointment contact information (800#s) is expected anytime after 9:57 PM EST. Optimal start times for appointments is 3am EST on Sunday morning.

Monday is Emancipation Day in the United States (freedom from slavery) and is a holiday in the District of Columbia or Washington, D.C.. It is not a bank or Federal holiday.

There is no war or conflict anywhere in the world despite what the media is portraying. A peaceful harmony among all 209 sovereign nations has been achieved and thus the RV can begin and conclude safely now.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 4/13/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:19 am

"Re: Primed SITREP" by Pat

Thank you, Yosef. These projections sound “reasonable”. I’ve never been a proponent of Trump playing 4D chess. (However, I’ve never fully trusted Yosef either, but that’s irrelevant.)

The past 30 years have taught me a leopard doesn’t usually change his spots....or his intelligence. I’ve followed Trump and his real estate Shenanigans for decades, and he definitely doesn’t seem to have the capacity to play 4D chess. However, I’ll tell you who does play 4D chess, and that is the Alliance. Trump was their perfect pick for President, because he is easily manipulated by the Alliance and comes with important flaws that can be used to their advantage in this process. The Alliance has been working towards this for decades and they are the brains, with Trump the front guy.

Could I be wrong? Of course, I could be...but, not probable. However, I’m fine with whatever truth may be. If Trump is a brilliant genius, he deserves the Oscar of the century, with that 6th grade vocabulary and mentality, he is hiding behind. What a great twist that would be, and I know many of you are banking on it. I hope you are right. It matters not to me, how we reach the end goal.

Let’s see if the “Saturday night” massacre happens. Everything else seems to have followed that same play book.

Namaste,

Pat

"Re: Pat on Primed SITREP" by (Anonymous)

Life is a struggle for most of us, and the kinder our soul is the harder it is to beat the other guy out to win. So we plug along in Christian hearts and endure the assinity of smug looks from others as they use our backs to climb the ladder. Lovely. That makes them so much better, doesn't it? Well not in God's eyes.

God has vision where man has none. Enter Trump. He is perfect for the job in God's eyes because he is just what trampled people needed: A "in your face, right back at you" persona to match the belligerence of our Satanic masters and our corporate controllers.

His demeanor might not please some peoples' tastes, but oh well, deal with it, the way the trampled have always had to deal with life.

Smile. Be happy. Suck it up.

The Alliance bless them, knew to fight fire with fire. Bless our Trump, our Savior. It's a dirty job, but someone had to do it. You all know full well the games of 3d, (nice words/evil deeds/knife in the back) would have gone on forever. So why should demeanor be your focus. What's the end game. Truth? What ever gets us there is better than what was.

In 4d, INTENT "trumps" words. Actually, it always has, some were just too 3d to know it. So get use to it, snarky people. God sees Trump as worthy. God sees INTENT over demeanor. And so should you. "Judgement" lies in redemption, not via mistakes and errors. We all make them.

To Pat (Namaste). Snarky one.

It's irrelevant what you think of Trump. None of us in this room would have had the balls to to take on the regime and be a willing target on behalf of humanity, humiliated and insulted in the public eye the way Trump has. Especially not you.

To Yosef: Two wrongs don't make it right. Don't be the pot calling the kettle black. Or white. Whatever. If you see Trump as 'orange', well, at least he has balls. You may be yellow, as in being bought out. Who knows. Just say'n. You're not God, or even close. Don't presume we cherish your rants. And cut with racial crap. Whites were victimized equally by Anglos. It's not race it's character. Really sick of your phony posts.

As for Ryan, we shall see. We're watching you Ryan.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef    "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP  4/13/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Primed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 4/13/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:09 am

Almost one year ago, to the day, Yosef Goebbels said Trump would be removed, and the RV had begun its roll-out from East to West.  Needless to say, Yosef Goebbels and his ministry of disinfo has been proven wrong.  Again.

Yosef Goebbels has absolutely, positively no clue what the hell he's talking about regarding Trump, Mueller, Cohen, the raid on Cohen's house/office/hotel room, how it relates to Trump, why Paul Ryan is stepping down, or how the electoral process works.  When I say no clue, I mean no effing clue.  Never, ever correct about Trump - yet, never ever an admission of why he was wrong, nor how he gets his info (pretty sure he gets it from watching Rachel Maddow, or reading Salon).  But now Dems will take over the House and impeach, but GOP retains the Senate, and Ryan just slides in and takes over (even though he is resigning)?  But this is all predetermined?  Except all of your predetermined predictions have been 100% wrong, 100% of the time?

Then again, Yosef Goebbels thinks Obama is supreme galactic commander, in charge of the massive psyops over humanity, aligned with non-elected elders and ETs to run the world...so...pretty obvious Yosef Goebbels suffers from rectal-cranial inversion.

Yosef Goebbels will reap what he has sown.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum