Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18

2 posters

Go down

"Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 Empty "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:49 am

Congratulations Gurus!  Tony, Ray, Bruce, Dave, Patrick, Okie, Frank, AdminBill, Adam, etc.  Here's another casualty of your lies.

I am selling my ZIM as I went off Prozac two months ago in order to try and live a healthier life (plus I couldn’t afford the Rx), but I'm at a low, beyond my lowest low. I’m no longer the mellow person I was while medicated - all I do is cry or scream (mostly cry). I’m angry, hurt and basically want to be away from everyone, which isn’t a problem since I’ve already alienated my family and friends simply by being spiritual and believing in the RV. You know, “The crazy one.”

I lost my job 12/31 (have no savings) and the landlord is refusing to wait any longer. I owe $5,000 and have already sold furniture and anything of value (I had very little) just to be able to eat and keep the heat on. Being homeless isn’t an option for me. I honestly have no other options.

I’m sure this down period is like an RV PTSD. I follow all the gurus and calls, but I’ve just reached a point after all the waiting and promises, that I don’t see a point in continuing. I have no family/friends, no reason to keep waiting for the RV. I can’t see any other way out, and honestly, I feel good about my decision to take my own life. I do have one question about “going toward the light” when I transition. I’ve heard, “Go toward the light,” and lately many say, “Don’t go toward the light as they’ll nab you for reincarnation recycling, putting you right back on Earth.

So do I go toward the light, or avoid it?

Can anyone please step-up and buy my ZIM, even one? Maybe $90/each? I have six. I want to leave the cash for whomever takes my dogs, as I do love them dearly and want them to be cared for.

Please help me, if you can. I sincerely need it.

NotDoingOkay@gmail.com

Thank you, sincerely. Thank you.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 Empty Re: "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:52 am

"Re: Suicidal Senior" by Mahmi Shae

My dear senior commrade,

My heart broke reading your post. I sincerely hope you do not go through with what you have written. I have a small child with cerebral palsy and I promise you she is the only reason I keep going. We are facing homelessness too. Today is the first day I allowed myself to be afraid. I have no idea what we're going to do but I cannot continue to live in this situation. Please hold on. Please don't give up. I am in tears while I write this. I truly believe someone needs your story. I believe someone needs your voice. That is truly what keeps me going sometimes. Of course there are greedy people involved in this investment and all they care about is themselves but I believe wholeheartedly that there are a great many of us that care about our world and care about other brothers and sisters and we want to make life better for them. I want to introduce the Med Bed to everybody and truly heal our world. Please don't give up. Please. My daughter and I are hanging in there too. I'm trying my best not to be afraid but what I read your post I realized that there are so many that feel like I do and they're just holding on and praying that today is the day or that the last Intel that they read was truth. Please hold on. You holding on is helping me hold on. Our world needs you.

With love and sincerity,
Mahmi Shae

"Don't you Dare Quit!" by One Who Is Living It

Please hear me closely and hang on to e-v-e-r-y word out of my mouth! This life is NOT your own!!! You were predestined for this moment in time to survive this RV and to help save a life, the life of someone just like you! Someone wrapped up in pain! Someone who can’t see their way through! This is what you’re going to tell them . . .

“Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

But the brother of humble circumstances is to glory in his high position; and the rich man is to glory in his humiliation, because like flowering grass he will pass away. For the sun rises with a scorching wind and withers the grass; and its flower falls off and the beauty of its appearance is destroyed; so too the rich man in the midst of his pursuits will fade away.

Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.”(James 1:2-12)

JESUS LOVES YOU AND YOUR ABOUT TO GET YOUR CROWN!!!

How can I tell you this? You might ask. I’ve been in and out of homelessness since 2005. I’m here with my dying Mother with Colon Cancer who would give ANYTHING to survive! My oldest was molested as a child. He has HIV! My second oldest committed suicide! My third Son astranged because of his abusive wife. My youngest Cerebral Palsy! And me, a survivor of twelve years of domestic violence and twenty-five years, four months, and twenty-seven days delivered from drugs. I was in your shoes the day I chose to surrender my will and life back to my Savior Jesus the Christ! He saved me so I could tell you that He is no respect of character! He will save you too!

Don’t you dare give up!!! Don’t you dare give in!!! Someone, somewhere is depending on your testimony to survive!!! That person needs you!!! I need you!!! We need you on IDC!!!! Jesus NEEDS you to survive!!! THE KINGDOM NEEDS YOU TO SURVIVE!!!!

One Who Is Living It

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18 Empty Re: "Suicidal Senior" by NotDoingOkay - 4/14/18

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:23 am

notdoingok wrote:I follow all the gurus and calls, 

That was your first mistake... 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum