Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 4/13/18

4 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  4/13/18 Empty Mountain Goat 4/13/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:53 am

April 13, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Okay so here we are standing just a month prior to the Iraqi elections. So where is the RV that all you so called intel “gurus” promised again (and again and again)? Oh – it will happen before the election, you say? Really? All I can say is TICK-TOC….TICK-TOC….lol..lol…

We shall see shortly who was right again and who was wrong …lol..lol..

So for the CBI to RV, there are issues that need to be resolved not because someone is standing over their heads with a wip or that they have a laundry list of things to do from the IMF. However these issues are long standing and the GOI has been trying to resolve them all along.

Yes, I do believe the part of the “project to delete the zeros” is completed because they told us it was. But this does not automatically tell us the RV is imminent. They even told us there are still issues they need to work on and that these issues are unrelated to the project to delete the zeros.

But my point is that the CBI told me they would keep us informed and this is what they are doing. So periodically they send out an update to us (the general public of Iraq not me personally), but most importantly to the general public of Iraq. We only piggyback off the news.

So they came out recently and gave us an update last week. WOW! Finally an update. So they started the update with the PAST history of the project to delete the zeros in the opening statements of their news. I quote –

“THE CENTRAL BANK SUBMITTED A PROJECT TO DELETE THREE ZEROS OF THE CURRENCY, HOWEVER IT WAS FORCED TO STOP WAS FORCED TO STOP BECAUSE OF THE DETERIORATING SECURITY AND POLITICAL SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY. IT IS NEEDED IN ORDER TO CONFRONT INFLATION AND STIMULATE THE ECONOMY. “

Then they go on to say in the article just where they are today in the “project to delete the zeros” and I quote again from the article:

“THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK, ALI AL-ALAQ, IN A DISCUSSION SESSION WITH THE EDITORS OF A NUMBER OF IRAQI MEDIA, INCLUDING "ECONOMY NEWS", "THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY, BUT IT NEEDS AN ENVIRONMENT SUITABLE TO APPLY," NOTING THAT " TO PREVENT MANIPULATION AND FRAUD BY THE OWNERS OF WEAK SOULS. "

Folks this article just came out on April 4th so give them time to resolve what issues they need to resolve to prevent this manipulation and fraud they make reference to.

So what is this manipulation and fraud they make reference to?

I have answered this question before but I don’t think anyone was hearing me. So I will address it again today.

To answer this question ask yourself first of all who is being interviewed by the news media in this article?

Is it the CBI.

Then ask the question - what are the responsibilities of the CBI?

It is monetary policy for Iraq. An independent institution protecting the treasure of Iraq from the corrupt wolves (politicians).

So now what is the MANIPULATION and FRAUD do you think the CBI is referencing? Could it be these issues affect the currency? Could it be with counterfeiting and corruption of the currency within the banking system? After all this is the job of the CBI .. right? The article is from the CBI.

So for some reason the CBI still feels they do not have the level of control over the banking system that is necessary to “pull the trigger”. I am not saying they haven’t completed the banking reforms. So don’t put words in my mouth. We are talking about the implementation of these reforms.

On top of all this they also feel that the election cycle is a highly risky time period to be doing the reinstatement unless these issues are corrected first.

So if they did complete the issues then they would have reinstated the currency earlier in the year. The fact that they didn’t tells us they are still working on these issues.

So by our inquisitive minds, we ask then what measures are they taking to get this control and clean up the corruption, then we ask when will this occur? I quote from the article again-

“HE STRESSED THE NEED NOT TO RELY ON THE PROJECT TO SUPPORT THE IRAQI DINAR, BUT "FOCUS ON THE CREATION OF ALL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD SUPPORT THE IRAQI DINAR AND REPRESENTED BY POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC STABILITY," POINTING OUT THAT "THE CENTRAL BANK HAS ACCUMULATED EXPERIENCE IN DEALING WITH THE SUBJECT."

So we see the CBI does not tell us when they will have these issues resolved instead they are only telling us they are focusing on ALL CONDITIONS that will support the Iraq dinar, then expressly pointed out that in is POLITICAL and ECONOMIC stability they seek.

So let’s try to draw out what the CBI means when they say “all conditions”.

The good news the CBI said they have “accumulated” experience in these matters in dealing with this subject and so they are working on it.

So at this moment we should NOT be waiting on the RV but instead more news from the CBI on more details of this MANIPULATION and FRAUD and how they are dealing with it. But remember that they kind of already told us more details, only many were not listening.

So let’s figure this out. What were the major news articles at this time period when they published this article from the CBI?

Wasn’t the news all about paying the salaries to the Kurdistan region and the issues that they are having with it. Do you remember the CBI audited the salary file and found FRAUD with over 25,000 ghost employees? What other issues has the CBI been dealing with?

So I have taken these issue from the many recent articles and listed them for you:

1)Fraudulent salaries in the files sent to the CBI. Over 25,000 employees simply did not exist on the audit conducted by the CBI. Oh did I hear the word FRAUD?;

2)Salary files paid via of the CBI from the GOI to the Kurdistan Region, then these salaries and manipulated and never make it or are delayed in payment out to the citizens. This is corruption and stealing of the funds. Oh, did I hear the word MANIPULATION?;

3)Kurds demanding 17% when the GOI budgets on 12.6% in 2018. Why? Well we don’t get the entire story in one single article. To understand you have to piece this together. Let me explain how this occurred.

First let me say that it is not sectarianism by a Shiite led government, as the Kurds want everyone to believe. Instead it is corruption by the KRG plane and simple. Again, I will add the Kurds are pumping vast amounts of oil behind the backs of the GOI and selling it on their own (way above the quota to meet the budget). So when the GOI is now accounting for this revenue as part of the 17% is very logical. Too bad KRG!!!!

So the 17% gets reduced down to 12.6% accordingly. Is this a fair practice? Shouldn’t this revenue be then included as part of the Kurdistan revenue? The GOI calculated the revenues to be about equal to 4.4% of the total 17%. Go figure…

So let’s think about this logically then. Is the Republic of Iraq not a united country under one (1) centralized government and for all the Iraqi people? Then what gives Kurdistan the right to sell all this oil and keep the profits for only the kurds? This oil belongs to all Iraqis. Just because they think the oil is on their land they can do what they want with it? But is it really on their land or the land of all peoples of Iraq?

They claim they can do it since no Article 140 has been yet implemented to make it all legal or not. They claim the constitution said the GOI has 2 years to write and pass a legal law on this topic and by default the land is Kurdistan’s if this was not completed. So it is this issue that will always plague Iraq GOI vs the KRG unless it is resolved legally. It is a matter of who the hell owns this oil and can sell it from these disputed areas of Iraq.

So for By Article 140 I mean the Iraqi constitution Article 140. It clearly states that a referendum (or law) must be completed within 2 years from the date of the ratification of the constitution. But it was not done. The KRG took this to court and the court ruled that the land is NOT automatically the Kurds just because the referendum was not done in time. Therefore a referendum (legislation) has been written and has actually been sitting in parliament for quite some time now.

To me all translates to getting Article 140 done. I don’t know how else to look at it. I know this was a very long explanation but some of these topics are not so easy to clarify and you must be on-top of your game with political issues in Iraq. Remember also that just because you don’t recently hear about the topic in the news, does not make it go away. These issues keep recycling because they have not been addressed when they should have been addressed. So many of these so called “gurus” claim there are no more laws. How can they say this? Instead they want to simplify everything since they don’t really understand the nature of the topics they are talking about. This has been the problem all along with these gurus. They are just ordinary people with no journalism training, analytical skills and most times any common sense or even formal education. They come out of nowhere and make their slick comments. Who the hell are they and gives they the right to manipulate you and play with your lives like they do?

So is the Article 140 referendum done? NO! it is not done. Then also in this in the basket of laws that Jubouri keeps telling us he wants so urgently needs to get passed in parliament and can’ wait until they get back in the next session in June. Do you now see the push? Do you see the connection now as to why I keep harping on this Article 140? Yes, nay they did want to RV prior to the elections but there are still issues that need to be resolved to give them this level of stability. Oh- Mr Guru incidentally it is not YOUR flavor of stability or OPINION of stability but their definition.

In January we heard wonderful news from Jubouri concerning the Article 140 referendum. At this time he said it was slated to be passed in parliament and finally resolved. He even gave a session date to us and explained how important it was. Remember? But it has not yet been done.

So now let’s flash back to the CBI. Remember the CBI does not run the government (GOI). They are an independent organization, working voluntarily with the GOI. The CBI relies on the GOI to do their job in this process of requirements to create the needed STABILITY and if it is not done, they must hold up other plans for managing the currency, which we all know it to reinstate the currency.

So having said all this do you believe Article 140 may still be one of these laws we wait for? Just asking. What do you think?

So I am sick and tired of many of these “gurus” who keep telling you there are not any needed laws. What the hell do they know? How can they say this to you? Are they really knowledgeable enough on these topics to express their “opinion”.

Instead never mind these uneducated “opinions” instead let’s keep driving for the FACTS and TRUTH. In order to even begin to do this we must tie in all these articles together to see how they compliment one another and connect. Folks this is the only way we are going to ever get the BIG picture of what is REALLY going on in Iraq.

Stop listening to these ridiculous bank stories and rates on the screens. I see that whenever TNT Tony, Frankie, Bruce and others have nothing of any importance to report they always, always falls back (resort) to bank stories. Oh – they say, the banks are on call or they scheduled training. Really? How stupid and ridiculous. This is an insult to our intelligence. This is the intel we pay for by our donations? So ten (10) years of training is not enough? What the hell, do the banks hire idiots or what? No, probably not. Instead I think we have a bunch of idiots in this dinarland spitting out this constant FALSE HOPE and FOOLISHNESS. Remember only FOOLS listen to FOOLISHNESS!

More news….

I get many questions asking me it the GCR is holding up the RV of Iraq. So let me address this question today.

All my readers by now should know that I do subscribe to this notion of a “GCR” (global currency reset). The IMF has directly told us that this will not occur and they do not support such a plan. Instead they do talk about a “financial reset”. So I believe many of these idiotic intel gurus confuse the these two programs and just made up the GCR to justify their nonsense.

But we do know that many currencies will have to adjust some up and some down once the Iraqi dinar is reinstated. But this does not mean all at once and certainly not 200+ currencies revaluing or devaluing all at once. Many of these currencies have already adjusted so did you realize this? Have you been so worried and distracted over some other currencies that you missed the rest that already happened. Do you realize the IMF has been working on the “financial reset” now for over 10 years already.

Let me play the devils advocate. I need to make a point here to demonstrate just how shallow the thinking is of many of these so-called intel gurus. So, they claim that there is a “first basket” of 7 currencies that will all RV together. But in their intel 3 X a week or more they give you updates only on the Iraqi dinar. Why is this? Why not all the others since they tell you one can not go without the other. Right? Do they even really support what they tell you?

Does this seem weird to you? They are always searching for what might hold up the RV, but these other currencies are right there in their faces, yet they do not address them. Could one or more of these currencies be holding up the RV of the Iraqi diinar? My conclusion to this point is this- did it ever occur to anyone that these other currencies are NOT yet ready to RV and so Iraq has to keep stalling in order to pass the time while they do what they have to do to get ready? Just asking….. Of course I do not subscribe to the GCR anyway so for me I do not support this idea. But what I think is not my point.

So in reading the latest news about the Iranian Rial or the Zimbabwe Zim, are these countries ready to revalue their currencies? Remember all it takes is one other country, from the list of basket of (7) currencies, to hold up the entire RV process of the GCR, if you believe strongly in the GCR notion. Hey, Mr. Guru this is your words not mine…lol..lol..

However, this is only sound, logical reasoning if you believe in this GCR notion. So do you believe the GCR is real? Why would any one “guru” then say that Iraq is so close to revaluing their currency if they truly believed in the GCR notion. I don’t get it. How could you believe in one and also in the other.

All you need to do it take a hard look at these other countries and you can see they are not even close to ready. Do they think that Iran, for instance, is just magically going to get the approval of the IMF (and the USA) to revalue their currency any time soon?

So it then becomes totally impossible for this basket of (7) currencies to RV based on the GCR notion any time soon. I am asking everyone since you are the ones that seem to always go off half-cocked hysterical with notions that you are going to be super rich and very soon with the Iraqi dinar yet you are also the ones supporting this GCR notion not me.

So we can easily see it will be years and years for Iran and Zimbabwe to be able to revalue their currencies. They are in the basket, as we are told by the gurus. So will the Iraqi dinar then also must held up according to them.

But this is not what they tell you. They tell you the Iraqi dinar RV is imminent.

So either you believe and support this notion of the GCR or you don’t. YOU CAN NOT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO. Sorry folks it simply does not work that way. Again I have to keep moving back to reality since many of you are just dreamers and don’t want to look at all the FACTS.

Just so you know my stance. I am saying the RV is going to happen soon, but after the elections. I do NOT subscribe to this ridiculous GCR notion and I do not believe any other countries are going to hold up Iraq from reinstating their currency when THEY ARE FULLY READY.

Folks its not rocket science to figure all this out…lol..lol…only, if you are listening to idiots, you will NEVER figure it out.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

MALIKI HAS $ 3 BILLION IN HIS ACCOUNT IN CENTRAL BANK

A document circulating on social media indicates that the former Iraqi premier Nouri Al-Maliki has assets up to $ 3 billion.

The document was issued by the legal affairs department in the Central Bank. Maliki is proved to be involved in several crimes, including Camp Speicher. He also was behind Mosul’s fall into the hands of ISIS terror group.

He has close ties to Iran. And he is one of those working for it to implement its schemes in Iraq.

IRAQ, ITS LOCATION AND ITS EFFECTS IN THE REGIONAL ARENA

April 11, 2018 -- Researcher and Islamic thinker d. Mr. Mohammed Gharifi on the geographical structure and regional location enjoyed by Iraq in the decision-making and its impact on the crises that occur in the region, said Gharifi:

Iraq's geopolitical situation has made it an influential country on the regional scene, and sometimes a maker of crises and instability in the region. For the following reasons:

1 - The Arab identity dominant over the Iraqi people imposed on him to be an influential element in the League of Arab States and influenced in the direction and decisions fateful and not unique in its fateful decisions. Therefore, THE DECISION OF THE IRAQ WAR ON THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC WAS MADE BY THE ARAB COUNTRIES TO STOP THE ISLAMIC REVOLUTION.

2. In contrast, the Shiite belief that the majority of the Iraqi people are forced to be part of the Shiite crescent, or what is known today as a resistance and resistance axis to support its brothers in Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain and Yemen of Saudi and Israeli conspiracies.

3. The diverse demographic composition of the Iraqi people, Arabs, Kurds and Turkmens, who in turn are divided into Shiites, Sunnis, Christians, Sabians and Isidis ... has made Iraq a small society and capital of the entire region, because internal conflicts within THE IRAQI PEOPLE AFFECT THE ENTIRE REGION. STABILITY OF THE REGION.

4 - Iraq is located between four cultures, from the Persian culture to the Persian, from the north secular Ottoman culture, from the West French Arab culture, and from the South Bedouin Wahhabi culture. Therefore, Iraq plays the role of a link between these cultures, which is the bridge between the Shiites and Sunnis, and between Arabs and Persians and Turk, and between extremism and religious openness, and no other country can perform this task other than Iraq. It can play the role of the cultural capital of the region.

5 - from the economic side in addition to the fact that Iraq is rich in oil reserves and agricultural land and fresh water, but it is an important crossing for gas pipelines from Iran and Qatar to the European continent, as well as commercial goods from Turkey and the Levant to the Gulf and vice versa.

6 - Iraq has the oldest Islamic University in the Islamic world to teach Sharia, the estate of Najaf, which is now 1000 years old, including students and scientists from all countries of the region, is a source of radiation and guidance to the Islamic world.

7 - Iraq has a variety of sources of tourism of the effects and nature and the holy shrines of the imams of the people of the House peace be upon them, which attracts millions annually from outside Iraq, especially in the Shaaban visit, which exceeded the number of pilgrims to the House of God ten times.

Conclusion: Iraq's position in the regional arena is considered a bridge between contemporary Islamic cultures and a pivot to resolving regional differences and an economic, cultural and political link to the countries of the region. THE REGION DOES NOT SETTLE UNLESS THE INTERNAL IRAQI SITUATION STABILIZES.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. Yes, its now also a WAR ON CORRUPTION and we are going to win. They want more war, constant WAR, then we will give them more WAR. Our kind of WAR. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat  4/13/18 30742022_611685509166845_8079538176240123904_n

Mountain Goat  4/13/18 30688547_611685735833489_7528137458597232640_n

Mountain Goat  4/13/18 30705957_611685809166815_4175931920909074432_n

Mountain Goat  4/13/18 30657129_611686489166747_8099216642648571904_n

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  4/13/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/13/18

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Well this certainly was a novel.  A lot to do about nothing.  Mountain Goat has not changed one bit, not learned a thing, and probably will never do either.  What a waste of cyberspace.  I'll just bet the CBI converses with Mountain Goat, yeah right.  Yawn!!  nEXT?

HOT DOGS, GET YOUR HOT DOGS RIGHT OVER HERE.  POPCORN, PEANUTS, CANDY COATED SNACKS!  HURRY HURRY HURRY.   Step right up folks ......... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 7star Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 pm

If we could just get to the 'owners of weak souls'b lmao

7star

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:59 pm

hey goat I bring you good news. it will rv when all the goi is replaced by honest people. since that is impossible there will be no rv. that is the latest news from zee hinterland
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum