Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site)

5 posters

Go down

OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) Empty OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site)

Post by TheBeav Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 pm

--Okie just posted that the IRS starting tomorrow in Iraq will be setting up redemption offices for taxation purposes for Americans individuals and Co's
07/11/2011

[OKIE OIL MAN.] HELLO AMERICANS AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL--WHEN OKIE DROP'S A BOMB SHELL--USUALLY IT'S A LITTLE AHEAD OF TIME AND OTHER SITES MAKE FUN OF THE INTEL TILL IT PROVES OUT---THEN---NOTHING--NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THEIR DISCOURTEOUSY OF THE FACT THE INTEL WAS TRUE. REMEMBER ABOUT 10 DAY'S AGO WHEN I STATED THE IRS/UST OFFICE INFO?--WELL NOW IT SEEM'S EVERYONE HAS FINALLY PROVEN THAT FACT. HERES A NEW FACT I AM SURE YOU WILL HEAR JUST AS MUCH BASHING OVER AS WHEN I STATED THE IRS/UST OFFICE INTEL. STARTING TOMMOROW IN IRAQ ITSELF (IN COUNTRY) THE U.S. TREASURY IS ALSO GOING TO BE SETTING UP REDEMPTION OFFICES FOR TAXATION PURPOSES FOR AMERICAN INDIVIDUALS AS WELL AS AMERICAN COMPANY'S. UNCLE SAM IS EVERYWHERE THERE ARE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTION PURPOSES. THIS REVELATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE 56 OFFICES TO BE OPENED IN THE USA ON OR BEFORE JULY 16TH SHOULD BE ENOUGH OF A WORD TO THE WISE.
Read More button on right
[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [book2] Okie Oil Man Will you be notified prior to when the revalued amount appears at banks and forex?

[OKIE OIL MAN] NO--WE WILL ALL KNOW AT THE SAME TIME[OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL HAVE ABOUT A 20 MINUTE HEAD START ON THE MAJORITY OF UNINFORMED PEOPLE

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [BlueGold] Whatever became of all those ships in Iraq waiting to unload their goods months ago?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BLUEGOLD-THE AUTOS WERE UNLOADED AND PAID FOR--THE FRUIT ROTTED---THE CLOTHES MOLDED---SOME PRODUCTS WERE RETURNED

OKIE OIL MAN] SECURITY MINISTER SELECTED AND SEATED AND ALSO ANOTHER FACT JUST ROSE TODAY----MALIKI AND ALLAWAI HAD OPPOSING POLITICAL PARTIES THAT UP UNTIL TODAY HAD BEEN AT LOGGER-HEADS THAT APPARENTLY JOINED FORCES TODAY IN A SPIRIT OF CO-OPERATION THAT WILL CERTAINLY HELP TO UNIFY THE COUNTRY BY REDUCING TENSIONS BETWEEN THE SHITTE AND SUNNI TRIBAL ISSUE PRESENT SINCE 5000 YEARS BEFORE THE BIBLE WAS PRINTED

BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [debtarheelgirl] Okie Oil Man , we read over the weekend that the IQD would only be Reinstated - NO revaluation until 2012 - does that agree with what your studies are?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBTARHEELGIRL--I HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE SAME SCENARIO--WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE TILL AFTER THE RATE IS ESTABLISHED

[OKIE OIL MAN] VND LAST I HEARD WAS SET TO GO AT 2 1/2 CENTS TO 3 CENTS AND WAS SCHEDULED FOR SECOND BASKET SCHEDULED FOR THE 15TH AND SINCE IT WAS SPECIFIED FOR THE SECOND BASKET I NATURALLY ASSUMED THE FIRST BASKET OF CURRENCYS WOULD PRECEDE THAT

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [stg1985] Has Okie heard if we'll see this on the UN Operational Rates update on the 15th of the month?

[OKIE OIL MAN] STG1985 THE OPERATIONAL RATES USUALLY POSTED ON THE 1ST AND 15TH CAN BE CHANGED TO ANY OTHER DAY. THOSE DATES ARE ONLY PREVALENT UNDER ORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES--WOULDN'T YOU THINK THAT 182 COUNTRIES R/V ING THEIR CURRENCY WOULD FALL OUTSIDE THOSE PARAMATERS?? THEY CAN UPDATE DAILY IF NECESSARY

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN rusty music] We received an email that says bill crutchfield /we have anrv it came in at 5.25 the tag room is going wild
[OKIE OIL MAN] RUSTYMUSIC--WHERE AND WHOM WAS NOTIFICATION ADDRESSED TO AND AT WHAT TIME WAS IT ANNOUNCED/

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [massadinar] Okie If the IRS/UST have offices going up in Iraq tomorrow doesn't that mean IQD reval in Iraq tomorrow?

[OKIE OIL MAN] MASSADINAR--IT WOULD LOGICALLY SEEM SO

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [guest] Does Okie think Panetta knows about the RV and is that possibly why he had that outburst in the media?

[OKIE OIL MAN] GUEST--LEON ALWAYS SHOOTS FROM THE HIP (MOUTH) KINDA LIKE JOE BIDEN DOES---PROBABLY DIDN'T MEAN A THING

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [eleanor] Do we have proof of lower denoms in circulation yet?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ELENOR-HAD PICTURES OF LOWER DENOMS SENT TO ME YESTERDAY AND NOTATION THAT THEY ARE IN LIMITED CIRCULATION NOW BUT WILL BE IN MASS CIRCULATION AFTER OFFICIAL R/V IN COUNTRY

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [theviking] Q for Okie - Can you let the mods know that you approved faith talk on the main chat room so the blessing from heaven can be stronger here than any other chat room?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE VIKING--ANY TALK ABOUT CHRISTIAN FAITH IS ALWAYS WELCOME----NO---IT'S ENCOURAGED HERE. ALWAYS STAND UP FOR THE MAN THAT DIED FOR YOU

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN shybaby] Cashin out with UST ..dinar goes to Treasury VS Banks (goes to Federal Reserve)..is this correct assumption ?

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS I UNDERSTAND IT--THE DINAR GO TO THE UST---FROM THERE---????????

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [billie_j] okie i was just wondering if and will there will be another cc?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BILLIE J--IF WE HAVE ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE--YES--OTHERWISE--NO--THERES NO NEED IN RE-PLOWING THE SAME GROUND

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [commguy] Thanks Okie, do you believe that there has been mis-information purposly planted to discourage some investors?

[OKIE OIL MAN] COMMGUY--IN THE PAST YES--NOW----DOUBTFUL--WERE TO NEAR THE FINISH LINE FOR INFO TO BE OF MUCH USE UNLESS YOU FIND A DEALER THAT STILL CAN GUARANTEE DELIVERY OF DINAR ORDERS

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN

[dinarmaven] Question for Okie- Given your new intel, Should some of us make plans to go to Bagdad to cashin? Curious if they will have those up and running before we finally see this in the USA???

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARMAVEN--GO TO IRAQ--AND NOT BE ABLE TO LEAVE WITH YOUR MONEY---NOW THINK ABOUT IT

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [Capthook] Ask Okie since he is an oilman how much oil investments would he recomend

[OKIE OIL MAN] CAPTHOOK--NEVER NEVER NEVER---INVEST IN OIL FUTURE CONTRACTS OR HEDGING OF THE COMMODITIE--CONDITIONS ARE TO VOLINTILE AND YOU CAN LOOSE YOUR A$$ AND ALL YOUR FIXTURES IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. ALWAYS INVEST IN THE COMPANYS THAT PRODUCE THE PRODUCT AND NOT THE PRODUCT ITSELF

[mac] OKIE OIL MAN: Please confirm, has the Todd Frank Bill passed to b implimented on July 15 and does it contain a provision to tax currency exchanges; an extra tax? If so, it seems UST would hold off RV until after the 15th?

OKIE OIL MAN] MAC--DOES NOT APPLY TO THE R/V--ONLY INSTITUINAL INVESTOR

OKIE OIL MAN] MOST OF CHAPTER 7 IS GONE ELSE THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY--THE PROTECTION PART IS STILL IN EFFECT WHICH IS TO IRAQ'S ADVANTAGE

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [RVN] For Okie: Do you think our budget default will be saved by the RV?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RVN-NO RELATION---PUBLISHED DEBT CEILING WILL BE PREVIOUS TO TAX REVENUE RECEIVED
FROM R/V
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) Empty THANKS

Post by dav1016 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks Okie, I've been in this investment for over three and half years...Listen to your words keeps me grounded...I don't really care if info is early or if things doesn't come to pass when they are said to...Your word is good enough for me... And I really don't care what anybody else have to say about you...Your number one in my book. GOOD LOOKEN BIG OKIE GOOD LOOKEN :afro:

dav1016

Back to top Go down

OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) Empty Re: OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site)

Post by blessedone Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 pm

My wife and I would like to thank you Okie!
It saddens us when we see you bashed or ridiculed for what you bring to the people.
My wife always looks for "Okie posts" because "he will tell us the truth!"

Remember one thing, sir, if you will. Our Lord was ridiculed, scorned, and crucified and no one ever
told the truth more than HE. You are in good company there!!

I know you have many blesings to come from this venture, but I am sure God
has many more in store for the voice crying out in the Dinar wilderness!

God bless you, sir, and thank you for your lifetime of service!
We both have served others ( Me Fire and Police and my wife an RN)
all of our lives we thoroughly appreciate you and all you do!

blessedone

Back to top Go down

OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site) Empty Re: OKIE POST 7/11 (copied from D.R. site)

Post by bowhunt1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks okie for all the hard work you have done.

bowhunt1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 am

Thanks again OKIE for your wonderful intel. I don't know how you do it. After we RV, let's get together in OKC so we can all give you hugs. May God bless you and your family! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum