Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"The 24 Hours" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 4/11/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "The 24 Hours" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 4/11/18   Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:18 am

KTFA

66gto » April 11th, 2018

If Dr S is back in the picture he always wanted a holiday weekend, well I believe we have one this weekend this the UN operational rates coming out. Yep I am picking at straws. lol besides Trump could use some good news.. Thanks again....... Blessings to all Gitty Up GTO

Frank26 » April 11th, 2018

HENCE WHY DELTA TOLD YOU ABOUT THURSDAY'S HOLIDAY ON M'S CC .................. YES ..............DR S LIKES 3 DAY WEEKENDS.

Cecilia123 » April 11th, 2018

The 24 hours is only warning for those banks affected IMO I believe they would be under order to not give any info out. IMO, the public would know once the 24 hours ended, because the rate would then be official IMO, WS and Frank gave us this info to let us know there is intense preparation for this behind the scenes

YES !!!

Pattycakes77 » April 11th, 2018

With Dr S liking 3 day holidays, i can see this taking place this weekend. IMO. If he is working behind the scenes and telling others what to do we have a big chance of seeing fireworks this coming weekend. I pray. Let's all pray.

2Cents » April 11th, 2018

IMO......"You will only know the rate 24 hours in advance before you 'reopen'" To me this is the only reason they would give them notice....."Better be prepared"........To me, if working hours resume on a Sunday, this bodes well for a Saturday announcement(or late Friday night)

My logic is 'why would the CBI give such a notice?'......Remember, they want to do this in a manner to minimize confusion......If the banks were going to have 3 - 4 days to prepare their systems and bring their ATM's live, there would not be the need for such a notice, or, they would have been given a notice of preparation of a 72 hour notice for example.....

I believe what is being said is that the CBI felt the need to make sure the banks knew that they would only have 24 hours to bring up their systems and ATM's to the new rate after it is announced so be prepared........

I could be wrong but it would be congruent with why they would have done this IMO...

IMO.....The important aspect of this is that they felt the need to do this NOW!!!! If they were going to wait to RI until after the elections, it would be more logical that they would waited another month before giving this notice......This would suggest that they at least have the day of the week planned that the RI will occur even if they do not yet know the date.....

31 days to the election......there are only a few choices in that time that "fit the bill' to be congruent with the "....Notice of preparation within 24 hours......" if my analysis is correct.....

YES!!!

Hazen » April 11th, 2018

The elections happen May 12th, Ramadan begins Wednesday, May 15, 2018 and ends Thursday, June 14, 2018. I really hope this is done before the elections!!! Nothing happens during Ramadan......let's go Abadi time to reinstate!!!!

Stephenmac63 » April 11th, 2018

I think it will be different this year. Before it was "nothing happens during Ramadan" and we saw Iraqi Parliament taking time off. Now, in our situation, we dont even need Parliament, they can go ahead and take the year off....we dont need em. Its in the hands of the adults now. The whole country doesnt shut down.

People still pay rent, bills still need to be paid, they are cranking oil...IMO, of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "The 24 Hours" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 4/11/18   Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Nothing will happen regardless.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "The 24 Hours" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 4/11/18   Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Yawn, boring.  We wait, so what else is new?  Nap time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The 24 Hours" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 4/11/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: