Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18

2 posters

Go down

"We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 Empty "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:04 am

KTFA

Faithprevails » April 11th, 2018

Supposedly Thursday (tomorrow) is a Holiday, is it also Friday? That would give Shabibi / Iraq a long weekend ...... just a thought as we wait.

Yooper75 » April 11th, 2018

Friday is their Holy Day. Saturday is the weekend. Sunday, start of new work week

2Cents » April 11th, 2018

There is so much POSITIVE news and info right now that I didn't want to see it get lost in those who expected the RI to occur last weekend or even right at the end of the 1st 1/4.....

1st of all.....Frank never stated "....within 24 hours they will be given a notice of when they are to turn on their ATM's." Bad interpretation of what Frank said is what often causes undue expectations....This is word for word what Frank said:

"....have been given a notice of preparation within 24 hours of when they are to turn on their ATM machines....."

Note the News today.......UN article - Very POSITIVE and more importantly, reports that Nechirvan and Qubad are both coming to Baghdad......1st report said "next week" (does that mean this week in translation?) and second report says "SOON".....Last week it was reported that the Kurd delegation was supposed to come this week led by Qubad....Abadi was not recognizing this fact politically.....A delegation did come to work out the payments to peasants/farmers but not to politically meet with Abadi....Nechirvan himself actually questioned the authority of this delegation.....

Now we see it being reported that they are both coming together but are not making public the date.......Very Interesting.......If true, hopefully they will finalize all agreements and it is being reported that they may even finalize an agreement as to the formation of the next government.......Huuuuuuuuge POSITIVE news IMO!!!!!!!

We waited for years for Massoud to come to Baghdad and finalize all agreements.......Now that he no longer has any official power in the Kurd government, I think Nechirvan and Qubad will Get 'er Done!!!

Watch the news......We are down to the wire......This week? Next week? April? May? IMO, NOONE including Alak know the date!!! They do however now know the plan including the day of the week and that it is about to be DIVULGED!!!!!!! They are just waiting for a "Suitable Environment" and have been told by Saleh that the "Environment is Suitable"......IMO, this is the government stating the economic side is suitable.....Now we await the finalization of the political side and the Kurds themselves have stated the differences are now "blurred".......The worst is now over..... just some final small details and execute those agreements that will stand up to International Law for enforcement in the case of either party's default.......

Hope that helps both of you and everyone else to stay grounded, focused and prayerful.......Close, Close Close and Huuuuge NEWS everywhere you look!!!!

Don961 » April 11th, 2018

2018-04-11

Basra retirement: official day tomorrow an exception to the decision of the holiday to activate the smart card

The pension authority called Basra branch, retired who have activated the smart card to review on Thursday for the purpose of activating the smart card, while pointed out that the duration will be officially.

The director of the branch, Bassil Al-Eidani, said that the retirees who have activated the smart card review the department on the 12th of April, which will be an exceptional period in order to facilitate the procedures of those who have activated the smart card, noting that the decision was to reduce the burden on retirees In the province, adding that there is a committee overseeing the work.

The Basra Provincial Council, voted during its regular session held last Monday, as Thursday Thursday an official holiday to coincide with the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim (AS). link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 Empty Re: "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Oh rest assured I will watch the news, even as nothing happens, and wait to see what excuse Frank comes up with next.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 2805820865   "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 2805820865   "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 2805820865   "We Await Finalization" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum