Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18

2 posters

Go down

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Empty "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:09 am

Anybody wonder how these tiers break down? I've asked a few pundits and putting what I have learned together with what I know to be true I came up with a working hypothesis.

Tier 1 is global authorities: US Treasury, European Union, Monarchy (Sovereign "Very Old Money");

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Royal-Family-on-the-balcony_1156x436_acf_cropped

Tier 2 is world governments, entities led by whatever governing authority is assigned the task of negotiating and coordinating debt settlement and acquisition, bond issuance and management, including BIS, IMF, WBO;

In this tier are also "Family" members who are the principal owners of the world's wealth. These people assigned their gold, gemstones, exotic minerals, etc., over to the UST/Central Banks and now, finally may have restitution. But notice, they are still under the authority of tier 1.

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Images%25286%2529

Tier 3 are the "Authors of the Plan", those brave souls who had the vision to restore financial strength to a world run amok with debt and to free the slaves to the debt (you and me). This tier includes every "pre-arrangement" facilitated by and in cooperation with Tiers 1 and 2, including: principals, paymasters, groups and sub-groups, approved members one and all.

In this tier 3 are also found "Elites". This might also be people working in intelligence, in military or financial or government sectors, or know someone who is working on The Great Financial Reset. It might also include bankers working on this transaction being given early benefits.
We've been told that Tier 3 have negotiated rates much lower than the rates tier 4 will receive.

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Images%25287%2529

Tier 4 is "the Internet Group". Those that are knowledgeable about RV GCR and its possibilities. This is a group of either independents, never joined a group or those who have joined a group and either bought more or held currency aside to hedge their bets and, as Plan B, C and D. Tier 4 are mavericks and believers.

Tier 4 are also reckoned by the banks as:

The Ones that must be helped to make wise decisions. They are somewhat aware of what is happening. They are malleable and will follow instructions. They are also the group that can be used to further our agenda for control of the world's wealth and end corruption and money laundering.

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Fotolia_28865636_xs-queue

There's a lot riding on our shoulders.... We are given an incredible opportunity here. We just have to understand how to maneuver safely through the exchange process and get to the other side.

Tier 5 are the unaware, sock-drawer, public. They may have been gifted currency but don't actively follow this process. Once we have exchanges starting they will probably be notified by word of mouth. Tier 5 we've been told, are going to receive pennies, a fraction of the amount of tier 4.

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Queue-2012-12-11

You might wonder, how was this 5 tier structure designed - what template was used to theorize this and ultimately get us to our end goal? This is one example and just my guess. In the world of trade in the global bond market, Tier 2, is buying and selling a nation's debt instruments backed by gold/hard assets put up by Tier 1 entity. Tier 3 are the exit buyers after various entities within Tier 2 have bought and sold the instrument taking their slice of the pie and paying fees and commissions and the (large) portion demanded by tier 1 for; 1) allowing the trade to proceed, and, 2) backing it with their hard assets. Typically after 3 - 5 passes an exit buyer pays 94 to 97% on a coupon paying bond instrument originally cut by the bank at 70 - 80% of value, (for example) and the deed is done in 24 to 48 hours. All this and a huge amount of working capital was created by the creation of these debt instruments. It's a great plan except for the fact that every national government of the world is a banana republic. The leaders all have their hands out. The infrastructure projects are shorted and the result is default. This is where we come in. We are the wild card.

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Images%25288%2529

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 BloggerIn political science, the term banana republic describes a politically unstable country with an economy dependent upon the exportation of a limited-resource product, e.g. bananas, minerals, etc., which in our/US case it's the creation /facilitation of these paper bonds and fiat moneys.

Back to the tier 4 tribe, for we are a tribe. We've been here before in history and are getting a chance to do it right this time around. We've been looking for a book titled RV GCR FOR DUMMIES. Sadly, no one has published this yet so we can only resort to look to whatever resources are available and offered up by an assumedly knowledgeable source. Like in a cafeteria we take a little of this and a little of that. Please consider my offering here kindly meant for your consumption. I'm only another One of the Tribe and no attorney or financial advisor. This is simply what I intend to do - given what I have heard to date:

Have a revocable trust that names you as Trustee and Trustor/Grantor both. You direct how money's spent and you supply the money being spent. There is no middle man. This is the most important thing to do today to be prepared for exchange since the skeleton trust gives Trustee authority to the bank. We've been told that we must have a trust for anything over 1 million dollars.

I have never ever given control of my assets to another entity and never planned to. I've owned several businesses and held assets totaling 7 digits so I'm investor-aware. Because of this extraordinary time and this extraordinary event and what it entails, I am open to considering the possibility of working together with a trust management company. There is so much to learn. We are all learning as we go. Tiers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all going to be learning on the job. It's going to need a team effort to manage this wealth belonging to the world.

During the exchange with the Exchange/Redemption centers I will add this caveat to agreements, after my signature: accepted and signed by ______, AND SUBJECT TO REVIEW AND ACCEPTANCE BY MY LEGAL/TRUST MANAGEMENT TEAM WITH THE MUTUALLY AGREED ABILITY TO HAVE FURTHER NEGOTIATIONS
With signature acceptance/acknowledgement by the person negotiating with me.

We have heard so many conflicting stories we're left wondering if we can trust the banks? Can we trust the authorities responsible for this process? It's a tough quandary for many, including me. This addition gives me the open door to get the advice of wise people while cooperating with the kind exchange party host. Don't know if they will accept this or not. I will ask and expect cooperation in return.

I'm going to close with this thought and I have written about this before. We are creating this Grand Event together with the various entities. With every article we contribute. With every conversation we contribute. There is still too much confusion and smoke and mirrors about this exchange process. We request and receive all honor for our commitment, for our integrity of service. We require TRANSPARENCY for this Internet Group/Tier 4 Tribe's ease of transition from working class to ultra nouveau riche global saviors. This is Our Turn.

Sent with warm hugs, and written because I have your back. I know that you have mine.

Carden

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Empty Re: "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

"Re: Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Grateful Gal

Excellent advice. I was hoping someone would contribute ideas on this subject. This "unheralded in history" situation complicates matters in a way that can be navigated successfully as long as the right precautions are taken.

We know we are to headed for a new set of rules under GESARA, but if it has not yet been officially declared, that is an unknown factor that deserves a frank discussion. We should ask and be informed of which legal system we are considered a part of at the time of the meeting.

Your idea of stating in print that this document is subject to review and revision by personal legal advisors at a later date is very wise. I intend to use that suggestion.

Earlier, I looked for web links explaining the purview of Wealth Management teams and those we will entrust to help us. The information I found suggested that designating a Wealth Manager as "Agent of Trustee" of our account/accounts is sufficient, and quite normal. Has anyone come across helpful suggestions in this category that are pertinent to this "non-ordinary event"?

Thank You Carden. Right information, right Time. Smile

Grateful Gal

"Re: Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Ron Giles

I would like to thank Carden for his excellent expose’ on the different Tier groups. I believe them to be factual and true.

I would like to add a few thoughts and ideas that may enhance and further clarify this understanding.

All money to be received by any of these Tier exchanges will be in Gold Backed Currencies within the country in which the exchange takes place. It may be in other currencies if requested. All, “old money,” held by Royal families, governments, Vatican Bank, and etc., will be reconciled into the New Quantum Financial System, with all appropriate assignments of digital certificates, same as with the new currencies. Their exchanges will be processed by the Clean, Clear, and Non-Terroristic, filter. Money received by drug dealings, sex child trafficking, criminal intrigues, etc., will be rejected and not allowed in the new system. The Alliance have identified these monies as well as the criminals that received it and those criminal characters will be greatly disappointed in their attempts to exchange. Their money will be accepted for exchange, then confiscated and the money frozen in their bank accounts. They may also be arrested at the exchange and taken to prison to await their military tribunals. There is a plan and it will unfold for the good, the bad, and the ugly.

As with Tier 4, Tiers 1, 2, and 3 will exchange and/or redeem according to their intent to do humanitarian work, just like anyone else. The greater the intent to do humanitarian work the greater their exchange/redemption rates will be, even up to $500,000/ Zim. Entities in Tiers 1, 2, and 3, that have hidden technologies to bring out will receive commensurate rates.

Descensions have Consequences.

It would be a real stretch of the imagination for those who have done, “harm,” to IDC readers or their conference callees, by their intentional disinformation or intentional misinformation, to think that the will not have consequences for the harm they have done. The key word is INTENT. They will have consequences, one way or the other.

Those who have been harmed by these people, will need to turn to others whose exchange/redemptions have been successful, for help in the humanitarian projects they want to do. Decisions have consequences and those who have not used good discernment and have made the wrong decisions may be left with their nose up against the window, while watching others exchange/redeem, who have used good discernment and made the correct decisions and will have plenty to share with family and friends, while doing their humanitarian projects. That is what the concept of, “Chalking, “ is all about. That is what discernment is all about. If you don’t believe it now, you will when you attempt to do your exchange/redemption. The bottom line is this: the Alliance knows who you are, as well as the intent of your heart. This will affect the rates for your exchange/redemption. There may be time to change but it is passing by quickly, so make this decision if you are feeling uncomfortable where you are. That is just the way life goes.

On another note: consequences are nature’s way of guidance toward your purpose in life. Contrasting experiences give you the knowledge of what you don’t like compared to what you do want. They both come together. As one moves along the Earth’s timeline, decisions are made that help you to go where you want to go. Life will always give a new chance to make a better decision. It will always be up to you which experience you may want for yourself. You are Love, Loved and Loving and God is always there to help when you ask for help.

This is my experience.

Again, Carden, thank you for clarifying this information. It has been very helpful. The exchange/redemption is coming and it is my hope and prayer that we will each show up to our appointment with shoes shined, bowties straight or hair properly primped and with confidence beaming for the joy of being able to serve our brothers and sisters wherever they may be.

Blessings and love to all

Ron Giles

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 Empty Re: "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:12 am

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 The-bu10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 2805820865   "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 2805820865   "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 2805820865   "Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5" by Carden - 4/6/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum