Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18

Go down

"Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18 Empty "Final Instructions" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/6/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:05 am

KTFA

AnotherMailman » April 6th, 2018

Quick question if anyone is still awake. Lol! I understand that the budget has been published but nobody has been paid from the 2018 budget?

2Cents » April 6th, 2018

Hey another_ mailman......I apologize for not responding to your request for assistance last night.....after the way the day progressed, i felt stifled........I hope you see this today.....

The budget was reportedly supposed to post last Sunday. On Saturday, they stated that it would not be Sunday but Monday instead. On Tuesday, we saw articles that stated the budget had been officially published in the Gazette. There were some unofficial reports that it actually officially posted at 10:25 PM Monday evening....Interestingly enough, the budget caption was posted without any body.

It is essentially blank so no-one knows what rate is actually "officially posted"....This brings up the question that if still in trillions, why not just post as normal......it could simply be that they are also hopeful that the rate will change prior to having to actually disclose and use the budget....remember the control of this is not actually in their hands

I had postulated that Tuesday was the best day to post as it wouldn't fulfill the 3 day requirement until after Thursday. IMO, this sets a great stage for Abadi/Alak to make some important announcements Friday after sunset or Saturday. However, we now see what may or may not be a "fly in the ointment" as the Kurds have yet to remit the 40+ billion dinars they received from Baghdad for the farmers and peasants and a delegation from Kurdistan is not coming until Sunday to resolve this issue.

Time will tell but I have always said that the IQD has to be "emptied from the coffers" of the government(s) prior to the CBI lifting the program rate......perhaps 40+ billion will be determined to be an acceptable amount but even at 1-1, this will end up valued at more than two years of the Kurd budget.....Time will Tell....(By the way, the Kurds have called for a holiday on Monday)

As to salaries.....we have seen reports that salaries for March and April were remitted this week....there has been no clarification as to what these are actually for as we have been taught here that the last Thursday of the month is the usual payday.....my hope is that they actually get paid in the first week of the month for the previous month but this has always been a gray issue throughout dinarland.....

I always thought that with so many in dinarland reportedly having direct contacts in Iraq that this would have been easily clarified......If the first week is for the previous month, then the reported March salaries would be for work performed in February and the reported April salaries would be for work completed in March......This would be congruent with cleaning up liabilities through March 31st(1st 1/4) so that when the budget does officially open, it is clean to start the 2nd 1/4......

I hope that helps get you caught up going into this weekend......

Manaolana3 » April 6th, 2018

Thank you Frank, Tink, Walkingstick, Delta, I-Team, AG, Newshounds for another Stellar Wed CC.

Walkingstick wants you to know family, what is being shared with you is in the Final Articles.

ALAK: "I am ready to lift the exchange rate; they closed the gap; 2% compliant

WS: They used a "TOOL" which is ARTICLE VIII to lift the 3 things that are the "SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT" to:

lift the restrictions on the currency exchange rate

remove the 3 zero's

suspend/stop the currency auctions to one (1) official rate; they are ready to establish their 1:1 official rate without any further hiccups

WS: if they show budget with a program rate, then there is a tight window for them to show a new rate

WS: when they closed the gap 2% variance, that was the end of the MCP's; they eliminated their MCP practice

ALAK: final meeting with journalists to prepare and instruct them for final Article(s)

WS: on the onset...it's on the CUSP; my firm is prepared; everybody is on board; they are all prepared

WS: the word is "DIVULGE." "We the UST, IMF, WB, CBI BOD are the ones involved in divulging the "reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar."

WE ARE READY...3 2 1

FRANK: "LAVA FLOW" has stopped!

WS: Time has run out...because, IT IS FINISHED! the ball is rolling!

WS: There will be a 'HAPPY DAY" in a MATTER OF DAYS...IN A MATTER OF HOURS...BEFORE MAY!!!"

FAMILY...YOUR FINAL INSTRUCTIONS IS TO WAIT. NOTHING ELSE TO SAY. THEFINAL WORD IS "WAIT."

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!.......WAIT!!!!!!!!!!.......WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Millie » April 6th, 2018

BACK HOME IN TIME FOR THE LAUNCH 3...2...1

Samson » April 6th, 2018

Abadi returns to Iraq after concluding visit to Japan

2018-04-06 at 09:05 (Baghdad time)

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi returned to Iraq on Friday after concluding his visit to Japan.
"Abadi returned to the homeland after concluding his visit to Japan," the prime minister's office said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

Prime Minister Haider Abadi arrived Wednesday (April 4, 2018) in the Japanese capital Tokyo for an official visit.

The visit aims to enhance bilateral cooperation in various fields, open investment horizons for Japanese companies and attend the Tokyo conference on supporting job creation, vocational training and reducing the circulation of arms in Iraqi society.

During his visit, Abadi met with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe, as well as several Japanese officials and companies. LINK

ChrisC » April 6th, 2018

For those of you who know who David Seaman is, I received the most current video from him from my brother last night and it was a shocker.

He claims that all of the stories of sealed indictments are true and they are finally being served. He claimed there are in fact 20,000 of them, all tied to corruption, pedophilia, human trafficking, etc.

Go to TruthReport on Youtube to see it. In the video he talks about Trump declaring that by his second term that the US will have no debt.

I wonder how that is going to happen? (wink)

Walkingstick » April 6th, 2018

Modern technology is entering the financial sector

With local application

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The transfer of advanced technology represents an important step to activate the banking services, which represent the nerve of economic development sought by the country, which requires us to start where the world ended to keep pace with developments in the field of the financial sector..

http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....155172

MilitiaMan » April 6th, 2018

ATM's are flowing and bringing in the Citizens. They clearly are working to fire this off and have been for some time now. imo Thanks WS!! ~ MM

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the control of the flow of funds through the introduction of the payment system

April 5, 2018

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday that the progress of the Iraqi payment system during the past period led to the control “significantly” on the flow of funds inside Iraq and to provide a comprehensive database and accurate on all transfers within the financial sector and banking, through several procedures and precautions Which has been implemented and is currently working, including the modernization of the payment system in all its components according to international standards.

The bank said in a statement, followed by the Iraqi Economic Center, that the modernization was aimed at absorbing the increasing volume of transactions that are carried out through this system to be easily compatible with various banking systems. The most important systems operating in the Central Bank, the RTGS system, 2006, and the C-ACH Clearing System, which was implemented in 2011, which provides a comprehensive database of all electronic settlement of electronic instruments and inter-bank payment orders.

The Central Bank has issued a set of instructions and precautions for banks to limit the risk of exchanging sukuk N through the system.

The Central Bank directed the establishment of the National Payments Council of Iraq, which includes members from within and outside the Central Bank, which contributes to the development of strategies for the development of payment and settlement systems and follow-up implementation, and the improvement of international best practices.

The statement pointed out that this bank to implement a number of measures taken, including the application of the IBAN, which aims to consolidate the bank account numbers for all banks operating in Iraq, which allows banks to verify the validity of the transferred account number.

Iraq has been included in the list of countries that deal with the international number, which does not accept domestic or foreign transfers except within the international number standards, and in terms of the precautions taken to govern the transfer of funds, especially with regard to electronic instruments transmitted through the system The security specifications of the electronic instruments withdrawn to the banks for the purpose of preventing them from forgery were also unified, as well as the addition of new functions of the system for the purpose of enabling the banks and their branches to control the process of sending and receiving instruments and preventing the passing of forged or stolen instruments. Drawn up for the government banks to be settled on time, and the suspension of instruments that enable the bank to stop any instrument and its location in case of theft or forgery.

The statement pointed out that the Central Bank implemented the internal clearing system between the branches of one bank, which enables government banks that do not have a comprehensive banking system to complete all transfers of branches and provide a comprehensive database to conduct the process of matching efficiently between public administrations and branches.

The statement added that one of the important projects that the Central Bank has implemented is the retail payment infrastructure project, which consists of the national division that supports inter-bank clearing for transfers made by customers and transactions through the use of ATMs and points of sale through credit cards which Linked to the bank account, the mobile payment system, where the funds will be transferred through electronic portfolios without the need for a bank account, and also can make transfers for payment of bills and shopping.

The statement concluded that the recent project to settle the salaries of state employees based on the decisions of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers No. 313 and 281 to convert the system of payment of salaries to employees, including allocations and benefits to an electronic payment system.

By opening bank accounts for employees in banks (government and private and branches of foreign banks) and issuing city cards linked to the account to be withdrawn through ATM machines or through the process of buying from points of sale at the lowest possible costs, as well as benefit from other banking services (such as loans, Online purchasing services, savings accounts, etc.). As this project contributed to the provision of liquidity within the banking sector and the optimum use of financial and banking services inside and outside Iraq.

http://en.economiciraq.com/201.....nt-system/

Get1Later » April 6th, 2018

It's REALLY time to announce your NEW RATE (or Just Release it and be Quiet about it)

Samson » April 6th, 2018

Vietnam : Remittance to HCM City increases to over $1.1bn

6th April, 2018

Remittance to HCM City in the first quarter of 2018 increased by 4.5 per cent against the same period last year to reach US$1.12 billion, a central bank official said.

According to Nguyễn Hoàng Minh, deputy director of State Bank of Việt Nam (SBV)’s HCM City branch, most of the remittance is invested in production and business instead of being poured into real estate, securities or savings as previously.

Roughly half of the remittance to the city came from the United States, Canada and Australia, he said.

The remittance to HCM City has been rising in recent years, Minh said, predicting that the capital source to the city will continue to be positive this year.

HCM City remained the largest recipient of remittances in Việt Nam last year, with an inflow of $5.2 billion, a 4.5 per cent year-on-year increase.

Last year’s remittance hike was a contrast to many predictions that the remittance to Việt Nam would reduce due to US immigration and interest rate policies as well as Việt Nam’s zero per cent dollar deposit interest rate.

Nguyễn Ngọc Cảnh, director of SBV’s Foreign Exchange Management Department, said although the central bank had set the ceiling of dollar deposit interest rate at zero per cent, overseas remittances to Việt Nam continued to remain stable.

The overseas remittances to Việt Nam are not affected by the interest rate gap between the dollar deposit interest rates in the country and the rest of the world, or SBV’s foreign exchange policy, Cảnh said.

According to analysts, Việt Nam’s rapid economic growth and improved business environment have enhanced investor confidence and attracted remittances into the country.
LINK

Vietnam's middle class booms

6th April, 2018

More than 70 per cent of the Vietnamese population has fully escaped poverty, with at least 14 million having joint the global middle class, a World Bank report found on Thursday.

According to the report which studied poverty reduction in Việt Nam during the 2014-16 period, the number of Vietnamese considered economically secure reached approximately 75 million in 2016. The new class of ‘emerging consumers’ are defined as earning enough to cover basic daily needs, being able to save, and spending over US$5.5 a day per capita.
The number of those emerging consumers shot up by about 20 per cent in the last six years, correspondingly, the number of people living in poverty reduced by 20 per cent over the same period.

Between 2014 and 2016, a staggering three million Vietnamese people joined the global middle class.

The rapid rise of the new consumer class is set to transform lifestyle trends in Vietnamese society as citizens strive for higher living standards and better quality service. This in turn will cause a shift in the country’s economic model towards the service and consumer industries, according to the report.

Poverty reduction

The steady increase of economic growth over the last decade fundamentally helped to eliminate poverty in Việt Nam, the report said, noting that poverty declined in all demographics of the population.

The number of people living in poverty in 2016 sat at around 9.1 million. This was following an average reduction of 1.85 per cent a year between 2014 and 2016. This rate was positively higher than the Government’s annual goal of 1.5 per cent reduction as outlined in its National Target Programme on Poverty Reduction for 2016-20
Households of ethnic minorities – the most vulnerable to poverty – living in poor conditions witnessed a record decline over the last decade. Close to two million ethnic minority people climbed the economic ladder, equivalent to the number of poor people declining from 8.4 million in 2010 down to 6.6 million in 2016.

“Việt Nam has achieved tremendous results in reducing poverty and improving the quality of life for millions,” said Ousmane Dione, World Bank Country Director for Việt Nam.

“The decline in poverty amongst ethnic minorities is encouraging, and more focused efforts on improving their incomes can further broaden their opportunities and reduce persistent inequalities.”

“The aspirations of those with less opportunity cannot be ignored.”

The report did however point out a disturbing fact regarding who was being left behind in the country’s development. Some 72 per cent of people currently living in poverty are ethnic minorities, the report found - an increase from just 47 per cent eight years ago.

It may not be a mere coincidence when the northern mountainous regions and the central highlands, where most of the ethnic minorities are residing, also had more than half of the country’s total poor people. LINK

Vietnam : US $66 billion to boost Greater Mekong Sub-regioneconomic co-operation

31st March, 2018

President of the Asian Development Bank Takehiko Nakao gives a speech at the 6th GMS Summit in Hà Nội on March 31

Sixty-six billion US dollars in 220 projects will be invested in the Greater Mekong Subregion to strengthen regional economic co-operation in the next five years, Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc and President of the Asian Development Bank Takehiko Nakao told a press conference at the sixth Greater Mekong Subregion Summit (GMS-6) in Hà Nội on Saturday.

The PM highlighted the success of the sixth summit with the participation of thousands of delegates, especially the sixth GMS Business Summit. These included this year’s host Việt Nam’s initiative to hold the GMS Business Forum, the first of its kind, which attracted thousands of companies from the region.

PM Phúc said Việt Nam continued supporting regional co-operation and integration by implementing even more transport infrastructure and information technology projects. He stressed that the country would focus on sustainable development, making sure its economic development goes hand-in-hand with environmental protection and economic development efforts leave no one behind.

Among the targets are closing the gap between different regions of the country, providing the people with basic amenities such as roads, water and electricity and pushing on human resource development font.

President of the Asian Development Bank Takehiko Nakao pledged the bank's support for the region’s future development, especially in building its infrastructure network.

Takehiko said ADB placed great importance on renewable energy as well as other forms of green energy including hydropower. ADB would provide support for the private sector in developing environmental-friendly technologies such as smart grids and green transport as well as in urban development issues such as clean water and waste treatment.

Earlier during the plenary session, delegates from the GMS countries saw the formal endorsement of the Hà Nội Action Plan 2012-2018, the Regional Investment Framework 2022 and the Sixth GMS Summit Joint Declaration. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum