Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Thursday Drama 4/5/18

Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/5/18 Empty WSOMN Thursday Drama 4/5/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:21 pm

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing us another day if for nothing else that just living another day. You know all of our situations and actually know our own braking point where we can absolutely take no more and I still stand amazed at how often needs are mysteriously met giving us hope to face yet another day on the wonderful world you have provided.

Dear Lord God Almighty, thank you for the friendships and connections that have been made on our board and for the prayers that You have answered for those in need. We do have a wonderful and kind group of people here and even during those days when the information we seek is not made available we still have a friends shoulder to cry on and speak to through written words more often misspelt than not.

Rest easy my friends our new day is dawning and perhaps this will be the day we all have been waiting for and we can say those words we long to say in earnest: “Thank God” from the one through all blessings flow. If nothing else we are one day closer. Peace and perseverance is our goal. Through Peace we need not allow disappointment to rule our lives and perseverance to know “Our Destiny Awaits”

Henry
If anyone did listed to the TNT call on Wednesday, did you hear Tony say .10 or .16 for the Zim? Adepts call notes say .10 whilst Sunnys cliff notes say .16

lostnq8
henry i think he said 16 cents

Dedar
Henry I saw that in the notes also.

rusdav
That’s a big difference on the zim

lostnq8
henry please keep in mind that any rates we hear are purely speculation until you get the deposit slip at the bank

one-d-at-a-time
Henry...just listened to call, Tony said .16

Sandnsea
GM Roomies

Another Green Day, and I’m not talking the band!

sonja
Good morning Sand. What do you mean by another Green Day?

Pavy
Sonja I think sandnsea is referring to the markets

Sunni Daze
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE AND HAPPY THURSDAY...I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE NOTHING IS HAPPENING BUT IT IS

MAYBE A COUPLE LOOPS ON THE ROLLER COSTER LOL HAVE A SAFE AND GREAT DAY

CarolinaGirl
Good morning eeryone. Just checking in. Thank your statement AB. I could use some good news. Still very down today. Making lasagna for our friends who lost their son.

sonja
Thank you Pavi...yes it looks like that is what she was referring to since markets are up once again today! How can that be though?? about the markets that is

RAB
Maybe she meant the pollen.

Pavy
Sonja,they are being controlled

TXJK
Sonja, on this site, the reference is to the header still being Green.

RAB
TXJX: I am not sure that is what she was referring to. She said "I’m not talking the band." I thought that meant the header.

sonja
RAB I too thought that about the band being header but didn't know what she meant about Green Day which Pavy said it pertained to the market

CindyLou
Green Day is a rock band. She meant not them not but our header us still green.

Sheesh typos...but not the rock band .. That out header is still green. She checks in every morning to check the color.

TAG1
See Market is up 250 pts Would not be shocked if we end up Down for the day ...

RAB
Stag: You have been spot on in all your market forecasts. I'm selling now!!!

RAB
Stag: You have been spot on in all your market forecasts. I'm selling now!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum