Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update 4/4/18

+3
ReapAndSow73
Ssmith
Mountain Goatee
7 posters

Go down

"We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 Empty "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update 4/4/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 am

DR. CLARKE (4-4-18):

Our Latest OPINION, as of This Morning:

WE WERE CORRECT.

In our 3-26-18 POST (LINK), we said:

“It would be a "MAJOR MIRACLE", if Iraq Officially & Publicly, Substantially increased the Value of their Dinar, On or Before, Sunday, APRIL 1, 2018.”
WE WERE CORRECT.

“OH, and we seriously doubt that the Substantially Increased Rate Value, is found ANYWHERE, in Iraq's 2018 Budget.”
WE WERE CORRECT.

WE WERE CORRECT - They DID NOT get it done on APRIL 1, 2018, and they DID NOT have the New Rate ANYWHERE in the 2018 Budget.

Do You Want the TRUTH? DO YOU?
(We don’t Care what ANY OTHER Information Provider, Conference Caller, Guru or Commenter, has to say about Any of this stuff. THIS is OUR Stuff.)

We showed you in that 3-26-18 POST, about “In The Coming Days”, which ALWAYS IN IRAQ means 30 - 60 Days MINIMUM, from when they said it.

Did Iraq delete the 3 (000’s) 1st Quarter 2018? NO.
Release Lower Denoms 1st Quarter? NO.
Stop or Suspend the Auctions 1st Quarter? NO.
Banks release 800’s 1st Quarter? NO.
Release the NDA 1st Quarter? NO.
DID ANYONE, Including Banks - Do What they SAID they were going to do, in the 1st Quarter 2018. NO.

HERE’S WHERE WE’RE AT TODAY - WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT:

“IN THE COMING DAYS”
60 DAYS from MARCH 14 (when they said it) ——— is MAY 14, 2018. (from our 3-26-18 Post)

When is IRAQ’s Elections?
MAY 12, 2018

When is the North & South Korea meeting? (yes, very important)
APRIL 27, 2018

When is President TRUMP meeting with North Korea? (yes, very important)
MAY, 2018 - (No exact Time, Date or Location yet)

WHY haven’t ALL the people Iraq been paid YET?
Because they needed to do it ALL, at the CURRENT, OLD RATE.

WHEN will Iraq get Everyone in Iraq Paid?
Not BEFORE the Elections have started, or just days Before (On Purpose!)

WHY will Iraq wait till AFTER the Election, to substantially, Publicly & Officially, Raise the Rate of the Dinar?

Because, Abadi is using this as Leverage to WIN the election, by telling the people, the Rate will Increase AFTER, the election. If they elect someone else other than Abadi, THE PEOPLE KNOW, THEY MAY BE DELAYED FOR A VERY LONG TIME GETTING PAID & RAISING VALUE, OR POSSIBLY FOREVER, because they don’t know how the new PM (whoever they elect other than Abadi) will handle things. DELAYING the deletion of the 3(000’s) TILL AFTER THE ELECTION, is just insurance for Abadi to WIN the election - BY NOT RAISING THE RATE, DELETING THE 3 (000’s), TILL AFTER THE ELECTION.

MAY is the Key Month of INTERSECTION, for Several things to Coincide at the Same Time WORLDWIDE, but Especially the U.S. & in IRAQ……but IRAQ MUST BE SECURE WITH ABADI RE-ELECTED, and their statements the past few days about “Needing the Right Environment”, is exactly what we just described.

IRAQ MUST BE COMPLETE - FIRST.
Abadi must be Re-elected…….and they’re going to make sure this happens.

To do this, they will hold the NEW RATE OUT, and NOT DELETE the 3 (000’s), as leverage with the people, until AFTER he’s elected, on MAY 12th.

THE REASON: The people don’t know what will happen, if anyone else (other than Abadi), is elected…….so they’ll go with the sure thing, in Re-Electing Abadi. If they release this New Rate BEFORE the election on MAY 12, as well as, GETTING EVERYONE PAID, THEN THEIR LEVERAGE FOR ABADI BEING RE-ELECTED, GOES AWAY. IT VANISHES.

Thus, Abadi & CBI will wait to release it, sometime after the election…..which fits into their original statement about, “In the Coming Days”, as we’ve described, AND what they’re saying now about waiting until AFTER the election to Delete the 3 (000’s).

…….IN OUR IL-LOGICAL, HYPOTHETICAL VIEWPOINT, AND VERY CRITICAL OPINION.

UNDERSTAND THIS:

These Folks must ALL AGREE, simultaneously, to “BEGIN”:
The U.N. must Agree.
The IMF must Agree.
The U.S. must Agree.
The Iraq PM & CBI must Agree.
More than ONE other Country’s Government (including Vietnam), must Agree.

It’s a “Multiple Faceted AGREEMENT POINT”, that takes place.
Who holds the most influence Worldwide in this Agreement Point?

The U.S. - so, what’s happening with the U.S., is MOST important, as to the “WHEN?”………that’s WHY, N. Korea & China relations with the U.S. are so important right now, and have been, along with getting IRAQ COMPLETE - FIRST.

This ALL comes together as “COMPLETE”, in MAY.

Thus, given all the information we just printed above, and what we just learned this morning - it is our OPINION, and we Believe very Strongly, that the next EARLIEST PERIOD, for Iraq to Substantially, OFFICIALLY & PUBLICLY, raise the Value of their Dinar is:

SOMETIME in MAY, with a Strong Emphasis, on the LATER HALF OF MAY.

Because of the Elections on the 12th.
Because of what Iraq just indicated.
Because of the “In the Coming Days” timeline, as stated in Mid-March.
Because Iraq will drag out paying ALL the people, right up to the Election, using the Current, Old Rate, on Purpose.
Because the 2018 Budget, DOES NOT have a New, Increased Rate in it, on Purpose.
Because the Auctions are NOT Suspended or Stopped.
Because the Lower Denoms are not “OUT” on the street.
Because of the U.S. Meeting with N. Korea in May.
Because of N. & S. Korea meeting April 27th.
Because OIL needs to keep rising, FUNDING Everyone with MORE.
Because MORE CROOKS, will be out of the way.
Because it will be “SAFER”.
BECAUSE.
THEN, it Happens.

We KNOW that’s NOT what you wanted to hear, and it’s certainly not soon enough, but that’s just the way we see things, given all the Facts & IL-LOGICAL data, we’ve been able to come up with, for now.

So, all you can do, is adjust your THOUGHTS & THINKING DIFFERENTLY, and perhaps adjust “WHO & WHAT” you’ve been LISTENING TO & FOLLOWING, Day by Day by Day, in order to get a grip on “How Reality is TRUTHFULLY Playing Out”.

This is a “Slow Boat to China”, so to speak, and that’s just the way it is.
WE HAVE TO SEE IT THAT WAY.

PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.

…….and NO this is NOT some decoy post, to try and throw everyone off, because it’s supposedly happening TOMORROW. Quite the Contrary.

This is OUR TRUTH, take it or Leave it.

We could be Wrong, but we’re usually not, given ALL the topics we’ve ever discussed, and our Overall Track Record, if you’ve been paying any kind of serious “Attention”.

“LET GO & LET GOD”, as the saying goes.
This statement, could never be more Appropriate & Powerful, than RIGHT NOW.

We’re Sorry you have to Wait more.

We know we just kicked over a Hornet’s Nest, and so many people who are already Frustrated, Sad, Tired, Worn Out, Angry, Numb, Dis-Illusioned, will take it out on US - WE, Who Have No Power over making this Happen -
HOWEVER we feel it necessary to tell the TRUTH and “ASSIST THE PEOPLE”.

YOU may not see it that Way right now - But WE do.

Re-read this post again, after some time has passed - Giving yourself a Minute…..perhaps a few hours or days later, when you can fully digest, understand and Accept it - Given the TIMING……and overall Circumstances.

Who Knows, we might be Surprised and it Happens, SOONER?
In Any Event………WE’RE Planning on LATER.

But then, that’s just US.

JUST SO YOU KNOW.

Dr. Clarke

P.S. We Said in our 3-27 POST (LINK): “There will be MORE Changes”. We were Correct.
We meant what we said. “There were MORE Changes”.

That’s why The “Funding” we spoke about a few posts ago, DID NOT HAPPEN…..YET.

THEY WILL.

LOOK at ALL the Things WE’VE said, “Would OR Would Not Happen” and the Accuracy Ratio of them ALL. Who Really Cares how many things you have right……when you still don’t have the ONE THING you really need - The Increased Rates? Right?
However, this may give you a Basis, about US, as we STILL MOVE FORWARD….

We have “WELL OVER a 90% CORRECT HIT RATIO”, on ALL Topics. That’s a FACT.

IT WILL BE COMPLETE, when they Substantially Raise the RATE VALUES, Officially & Publicly.

It’s NOT DONE, it’s NOT OVER, and YOU HAVEN’T WON……till then.

……and Sealed with an OFFICIAL Deposit Slip.

NO MATTER WHAT, ANYONE ELSE SAYS.

That DAY, WILL Arrive……We Believe Very Strongly……in MAY.
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 Empty Re: "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update 4/4/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:19 am

"Re: Dr. Clarke, We were Correct" by 5D Hero 

What's with the tude dude? True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing but you seem to know EVERYTHING. HOW exactly?

All you're doing is TRYING to bring people's vibration down because apparently you HAVE AN AGENDA.

Then you never even mention "The RV will happen", you just tip toe around the idea saying this month is 70% good, that month is 99% good, ect ad nauseum.

Then to say in all caps that "YOU HAVEN'T WON" is utter nonsense! Um, how have we not won exactly? EVERY major thing the cabal tries DOES NOT WORK, and gets thwarted by light workers EVERY TIME. Things you don't even know about. Things are going full steam ahead and the money part is just a ripple of the river.

WE HAVE WON. The cabal is no longer in power, they are weak and pathetic!

Maybe you should join the Real Truth Call and spew your BS there instead.

5D Hero

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 Empty Re: "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update 4/4/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:19 am

LOL - this is easily the biggest pile of shit ever penned by this fraud!!!

"The moon and stars will NOT fall from the sky on or before April 4th - WE WERE RIGHT."
"Iraq will NOT be unearthed and moved to the Arctic Circle before April 1st - WE WERE RIGHT."
"Donkeys will NOT fly out of my ass this month - WE WERE RIGHT."

You're a CON MAN, Clarke!!!  What about the HUNDREDS of assured predictions you've made that were complete nonsense and proven 100% UNTRUE?  What happened in Jan/Feb 2016, when you patronized everyone with your, 'we know all and we are just here to tell you we know all' balderdash?  What about just THIS year, Clarke?  2018?  You said it was ALWAYS gonna happen in February...then you said end of Feb...then until 1st week or March...then March 11...then extended to end of March...now it HAS TO be later in May?

You can be wrong, but usually are not?  WHAT?????  You have been wrong HUNDREDS of times, and shrug it off with cryptic faux apologies or, 'just kidding!' commentary.  You're a liar and a fraud, and Recaps must be making a KILLING off of your lies, because they keep giving you a venue to spread your brand of intel manure.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Rename Dr Clark Douche bag

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:51 pm

And when may comes and is mostly gone you cook up some new recraps approved scheme ... what a useless POS you are.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 2805820865   "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 2805820865   "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 2805820865   "We were Correct" - Dr. Clarke Update   4/4/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:32 am

"Re: 5D Hero on Dr. Clarke's Recent Post" by Tammy

I DO AGREE WITH YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY.... I WANT SO BADLY FOR ALL THOSE POOR PEOPLE TO WAKE UP SEE WHAT THEY ARE BEING FED??

THE CONSTANT.... ITS ALL GOOD BY THIS DATE OVER AND OVER, HE DID NOT SEEM TO HAVE THIS NEW LIST OF NEEDS A WEEK AGO WHEN HE WAS TELLING EVERYONE ITS ALL GOOD AND ITS DONE.

WHY WOULDNT HE KNOW BACK IN JAN, FEB, MARCH...OR DECEMBER THAT ABIDI "NEEDED "TO BE REELECTED ???? NOW HE DOES?

HE LIKES TO SPEAK IN OPEN ENDED RIDDLES SO HE HAS A DISCLAIMER. THEY SEEM TO SWALLOW IT SO EASILY AS A RELIEF PILL , ITS BEEN POSTPONED AGAIN BECAUSE THERE IS "ANOTHER POOP LIST TO ACCOMPLISH""!

HEADS UP PEOPLE! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ANOTHER INTERNATIONAL MEETING SOMEWHERE .... A NOTHER ELECTION SOMEWHERE, ANOTHER DISPUTE SOME WHERE... REALLY , YOU NEED TO SMELL THE CHEESE!

HE IS STINKY!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Dinar Recaps keeps the clicks clicking and the money coming. Dinar sites and gurus are making a killing off this RV BS.  The people that fall for these low life scum scammers is just sad.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:18 pm

even if abadi wins on may 13 you have ramadon on the15 for a month so you  still have things  to finish as per imf wb etc etc. that's if they ever do and with the price of oil rising they really do not  have to change the value
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum