Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there

4 posters

Go down

QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Empty The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 am

The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there

Mike Rothschild— Mar 18 at 11:30PM

QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Cbd3ac10
Duncan Hull/Flickr  kunstwert.ch/Flickr  (CC-BY) Remix by Jason Reed

Don’t be fooled.

In October 2017, President Trump posed with a group of high-ranking military officers and cryptically declared that it was “the calm before the storm.” Most journalists puzzled over the remark for a moment and moved on to whatever chaos came next. But that seemingly random comment was the spark for a what’s now become the new right-wing conspiracy theory du jour: “The Storm”

A few weeks after Trump’s statement, an anonymous poster who claimed to have top secret “Q Clearance” (in reality, a classification only used by the Department of Energy) began posting cryptic “breadcrumbs” of “intel” related to what they claimed was the imminent revelation of a massive conspiracy at the highest levels of government. And Q called it “The Storm.”

QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Empty Re: The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:58 am

ahhh...good old Mike Rothschild weighing in on another vast right-wing conspiracy that thoroughly exposes his dynastic bloodline...don't be fooled, he and his entire family are scared...what's funny is that it ain't a vast right wing conspiracy, because there are PLENTY of right-wingers caught up in Q's web...the ruse is getting people to continue thinking along the two-party paradigm (it doesn't exist - it's elites vs plebs).
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Empty Re: The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:48 am

This post got truncated here and at oom2 for some reason, so we will do screenshots of what the preview window said it would of posted. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Screen55
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Scree155
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Screen56
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Screen62
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Screen61
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Screen60
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Scree157
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Scree160
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Scree159
QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there Scree158

QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxco Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:18 am

Woe ye ones of little FAITH, the TRUTH has been written, TRUST the word and BELIEVE , ALL will PREVAIL

Foxco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:33 pm

NESARA never became law. It was read into record, passed into committee, Way and Means if memory serves, and never saw the light again. It was not passed secretly that was a fabrication of a scam artist back in the 90s that the pooroos latched on to. St Germaine and Omega, like the Chinese elders, dragons, etc. are just later wrinkles to the NESARA/RV scam.

I trust the Word, that is the Word of God implicitly, this crap is not the Word, it is a lie, nothing more.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there 2805820865  QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there 2805820865  QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there 2805820865  QANON - The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum