Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!"

Go down

dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" Empty dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:03 pm

Tattoos and Curves December 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Interesting night! Last night my mother was on the Batman call and people were flipping out. I'm hoping they are now realizing that they won't be billionaires. One lady was desperate to cash out because she was living in her car. Batman told her she couldn't. Now they are being told the government is in control and the higher rate is no longer a possibility. For the first time since forever, one of these calls had my interest. Of course, my mother is listening to it right now.

Replies

vinnyg7 December 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM

If your mom likes wine or a drink you may want to soften her up a bit and get her to read one or two of these posts. As you can see from my post earlier tonight people are becoming disenchanted and selling the dinar back or getting more frustrated because it won't happen as the gurus promise yet they still won't listen to reason and hold onto a thread of hope. Suddenly their religion takes a back burner or goes out the window.

dwm009 December 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Vinny said, "people are becoming disenchanted and selling the dinar back"

And that is one of the most encouraging signs that this scam is starting to fall apart! While some Dinar dreamers will argue that this is in fact happening they can not explain why the selling price of Dinar has fallen drastically, I have seen Dinar go for as little as $750 per million and it seems to regularly go unsold when the asking price is $850. Contrast that to two years ago when it would easily sell for $1000 but people get laughed at for asking that much today, must be a sign of the times!

I always get a good laugh out of those guys who bought early and claim to "have already made a profit" but they are comparing what they paid to what a dealer asks today which is just wishful thinking as far as actually getting that (of course these guys are pros at wishful thinking, Lol!). Even if they bought early in the game they have not made a cent in profit until they sell so if they sell now at the current going rate whatever "profit" they see will be minus any spreads they had to pay when they bought then anything of a profit margin left must be spread over the 8 or 9 years they would have to have been holding so just what the dickens do they have to show for it?

As you so correctly pointed out people are finally starting to wake up, and I feel certain this site has had a tremendous impact on that, and the trend is going to snowball as more and more see their friends and relatives giving up and admitting they were scammed. I think it will have an even bigger impact on the number of newbies that get suckered in because friends and relatives will be warning them instead of recruiting them for this BS scam! The writing is on the wall as the old saying goes and the truly delusional like DB can only hang on for a short time now before even they will have to admit it's all over, they can babble on all they want with their comical "proof" and silly bank stories but their little game is almost over and the desperation they exhibit shows they know this too. Then they will have to face all the people they dragged into this with them and they are at a loss as to what to do thus the panic and irrational attempts to cling onto already debunked and worn out myths but this tactic only delays the inevitable!

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-just-came-across-this-article-from.html

(In the comments)

dwn009: "this tactic only delays the inevitable!" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum