Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18

2 posters

Go down

"Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 Empty "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:30 am

There seems to be a whole bunch of reaction to Tank's approach to solving this RV problem and helping to get funding to the world's problems. People seem to have great issue with Tank's multifarious calls for direct action towards material problems. People seem to disagree that material Solutions are called for when facing material problems. People seem to think that by staying online and reading posts, they are helping to achieve betterment for themselves and for the planet. Didn't Einstein say something about solving a problem from a higher perspective?

It seems that there is truth on both sides of the argument, and that if and when my kids cried out of hunger, I did not just pray for them but fed them with food as well. Tank is asking us to put one foot in front of the other on a practical level and I see a lot of reaction coming from people in relation to that call. Judge Anna is doing the same thing and I don't see many people heeding her words either. But they aren't calling her names.

Please stop slamming Tank just because he is trying to inspire people to act in 3D ways. There's nothing wrong with feeding your child food when they are hungry. I have known parents who lost their childbecause they were meditating and the child crawled out the front door and got ran over. We need to keep our reality in check and account for it on all levels at all times. Meditation and blog reading is not the only answer. Sometimes we have to act in 3D ways. There's no way around it. If we are being given a blessing it is a blessing so that we can participate in our own salvation. I do not believe that everything is going to be done for us. That would not be Ascension.

Please stop getting insulted by little nuances of aspects of things that tank says that appear to give people an excuse to see a tree instead of the forest. It's lazy, divisive and riddled with fear. We are better than this, and do absolutely need to be organized to do things together in a material way. Tank seems to be faced with the same situation as Zapp and Wanta and Keenan and other DC characters we've seen, and that is liquidity of funds that they have already been pledged or think they own. It's the same old story we've seen over and over again on many levels. Is anybody getting the idea that it might not be different for them once they exchanged? If one goes all go? Well how about if one is being silenced then all are being silenced?

Tank is trying to make this not rest on anyone Banker shoulders but the shoulders of all of us who by now should be familiar with this story and should know that it is not up to any one banker but it is up to us to put pressure on the bankers. There's nothing wrong with somebody saying that and yet people find offence when they are being asked to do something. For one, I find tank to be not only credible but an inspiration. It is hard to motivate myself to do much these days, as information conflicts so heavily and the reality of what's around me seems to dictate the necessity for further and further fear. I am inspired by his focused momentum of positive solutions in a world of his own that is so full of lack of support and mouths to feed and bills to pay. And he doesn't even ask us for money.

Thank you, Tank, for showing us your strength and determination to fight for the good. You are cutting the way and showing us what it means to be red-blooded and human and available for alternative possibilities, even practical solutions to practical problems. No one's going to tie our shoes for us and if they promised us that they will then they're probably out to get us.

-- Toby

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 Empty Re: "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:31 am

"Re: Toby's Thanks to Tank" by BonniB

Toby, you can act your heart out on that 3D level all you want but it is the uppity condemning, know it all attitude that you, Tank and Kim have that gets old. I, for one am sick of being talked down to. I'm sick of Tank and Kims games and bad attitude.

Your stupidity in the face of everything going on in the world right now shows a selfish disregard for tens of thousands people who are trying to get this world cleaned up. You don't seem to understand the concept of taking out the trash before you can put the money in the hands of people who won't steal it. Stop playing the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz and find your brain.

Besides, Tank and Kim want our money. They will give pennies on the dollar for our currency so they can make a fortune selling it back. To do so it has to be seasoned for at least four years. Most of us have had ours for at least that long. They also need a thousand 100T notes to pull this off and play with the big boys. Where else would they come up with that much. Tank and Kim have little or no regard for us or anyone but themselves.

Toby, the only thing you were right about in your rants was that Tank, Kim and you are in a 3D world. For, 276 years of our country's life span we have been at peace only 6 and a half years. We have picked a fight with someone the whole time because war is profitable. Maybe you think that's great but I don't.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 Empty Re: "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:07 am

"Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 2e2f2010

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 2805820865   "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 2805820865   "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 2805820865   "Thanks, Tank, for Inspiration to Act on a 3D Level" by Toby - 3/29/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum