Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees

Go down

A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees Empty A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 pm

A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees

A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees Image

22-03-2018 04:32 PM

The Euphrates -

Kurdish bloc of change, the existence of a "secret" agreement between Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the Kurdistan Regional Government, includes the launch of the latter to deal with the share of the region of the financial budget and the introduction of the policy of compulsory savings of salaries of staff of the region.

The deputy of the bloc Hoshyar Abdullah explained in a press statement that Abadi common and unfortunately directly in the arbitrary and inhuman practice committed against the people of the Kurdistan region of depriving people of their salaries and strangled by the policy of compulsory saving, which used in a very few countries in times of disasters and wars and then no longer To be applied definitively, pointing out that a secret agreement between Abadi and the government of the region to give them the allocations of the region and turn a blind eye to the fate of oil and non-oil imports under its hand and allow the ruling class to act as they wish.

He added, "Abdullah" has already noted and confirmed many times, whether directly or indirectly or through data and warned Abadi from dealing directly with the Kurdistan Regional Government, especially in the issue of salaries of employees, stressing the need to "use more than an alternative means to ensure the distribution of them regular.
He continued, "Abdullah" that in the budget of 2016 we have asked in the block of change to be a direct deal with the provinces or ministries or directorates, but unfortunately Abadi concluded a suspicious agreement and contrary to everything he said earlier on how to deal with the territorial government, This issue concerns the safety of the people as the people of the province is part of the Iraqi people. "

He stressed that if Abadi denies all this talk, he would prefer to use his federal powers and prevent the provincial government from continuing with compulsory savings, pointing out that "the proportion of funds sent by the government along with domestic imports is supposed to be sufficient to distribute salaries regularly, An agreement between them at the expense of the people, the provincial government will continue its arbitrary policies. "

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=56017

A "secret" agreement between Abadi and the Kurdistan government to manage the budget and maintain the mandatory savings of salaries of employees 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum