Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18

3 posters

Go down

"Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 Empty "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:52 am

As a member of the Dinar Chronicles family, and as one who has walked in blind faith regarding the reality of the GCR, RV, NESERA, GESERA, and Humanitarian agenda, I and my fiance' have 20 days (now 19) to respond to a Judge regarding a Complaint filed against us as a result of our eagerness to serve humanity. We blame ourselves for our novice response to Intel that we read on Dinar Chronicles and heard as we listened to reports on several calls on or about the dates between March 26, 2017 and March 31, 2017, almost a year ago. Today we both hold our own NOTICE TO DEFEND prepared by the plaintiffs attorney, filed through the County Prothonotary's Office, and served to us by the local Sheriff. We have never expected to become alleged criminals and at the age of 69 years the act of preparing our defense to meet financial challenges that may accrue to $35,000.00 is somewhat baffling.

Like many of you, the Dinarland journey has brought this household to an all time low as many bills are overdue, repairs are waiting, we have reduced our livestock., and have taken many other steps so as to resemble the lifestyle of a Ma and Pa Kettle. It's time to buy seed and we are wondering how to manage this year. If you believe God is good, we do too! If you believe the Enemy prowls like a lion, we do too. The battle between good and evil is everywhere.

Thank you Fisher for the presentation you made on Real Truth Call about the Right of Subrogation. We have been considered guilty and we are not going to be allowed to appear before the Honorable MJH in person. We are being forced to prepare a detailed written defense in order to let this document speak on our behalf. This is not what I had learned about "justice".

A comment that Pa makes often is, "we wouldn't have to have this problem if we would have had an RV"!

WITH NO DOUBT, BOTH PA AND I BELIEVE THAT THE RV IS A REALITY, THAT WHEN RELEASED IT WILL SERVE HUMANITY, INSTILL HOPE, BLESS LIFE THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE, HEAL SO MANY LIVES AND PROVIDE FOR THE GOOD OF ALL. IF SO, WHAT IS KEEPING THE BEST BLESSING EVER FROM THE PEOPLE? But is seems there is a battle going on related to it's release.

Through the experience I have shared above, I have become very discerning and not so easily satisfied with what I read and hear about the journey regarding the BLESSING. Knowing that the battle lines between good and evil are real and visible I try to "see" between the lines. Just as I see, wait and believe the RV is real I am also aware, believe and see that evil lurks. I have also become attentive while watching the "big screen" at the front of the RV theater. Amazingly, not only is the featured film showing, but I have also been able to notice subliminal messages hidden within what has been scripted.

No, I am not pessimistic! Too much "reality" has crossed the path of this ole gal! I believe that just as there is light and dark, good and evil, right and wrong that those in authority filter their agenda through the same dichotomies. If true, the fate of the RV is determined in the same way. The leadership of good and the leadership of evil can be identified just as the battle between the light and the dark has been identified and witnessed in Washington D.C.. As reported in Operation Disclosure the leadership of light has decided it is time for the RV to be released and bless the world. In opposition, the present reality is that the leadership of the dark has usurped its' power to stop the RV causing a great deal of harm. If it was up to "Common Law" this boy would be charged with TREASON and hanged!

Let the evidence speak for itself, humanitarians beware! As of today, the RV has not been released. Our dilemma is which authority is winning, really winning! Which authority is being allowed to rule? All the information we hear and read is telling the story we want to hear, but what is happening that we cannot see?

I have read posts on Dinar Chronicles that have revealed frustration. poverty, questions, anger, character assassination, doubt, and many other realities related to the lives of family members. I have also read posts the revealed heartache because of isolation, criticism, rejection and loss because of broken relationships. All the while there are posts from those who have attempted to redirect souls from the darkness of reality toward the light of hope and love. The dichotomy described above has existed for years and in my opinion will continue until humanity learns to see that there are two issues fighting against each other. The darkness cannot be covered with words, denied, bypassed, ignored , the identified opposition must be defeated. There will be a battle as long as two agenda's, two leaders or two authorities exist, and even though good exists there will only be good intentions! by K

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 Empty Re: "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Dear K -- What was your point for making this lengthy post?  To what end? Because all I see is affirmation that Dinar Chronicles is full of crap and with you listening to them and other gurus, you are now in DEEP DEEP CRAP. 

By the way, Pa saying you guys wouldn't be in this position if the RV had happened..... well, maybe you and Pa should take responsibility for your actions.  You wouldn't be in this mess if you had done some quick research and not been foolish enough to believe these morons who spoon fed you garbage.  Seriously, you are responsible for your choices.  Whatever you did is no one's fault but your own.

RV or NO RV you should have handled your life like an adult and made better choices

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18 Empty Re: "Let the Evidence Speak - Humanitarian Beware" by K - 3/15/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:55 pm

K wrote: Through the experience I have shared above, I have become very discerning...

Hmmm...are you sure about that?

K wrote: Just as I see, wait and believe the RV is real...

Ah, no, I didn't think so.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum