Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"800#'s When?" by One Who Is Living It - 3/15/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "800#'s When?" by One Who Is Living It - 3/15/18   Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:27 am

How many people on IDC are homeless? How many are penny less? How many are jobless? How many are car less? How many have higher education? How many have a Humanitarian Project? How many have all of this and a Mother diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer and CANNOT post on “Go Fund Me?”

ME!!! I AM ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! Every GURU has no scheduled ACCURATE date for the 800# release and EVERY week we’re fighting these demons!

Just when I felt the ability to let my hair down, in comes the “fight against principalities in high places!” Lord please help! My Mother got transferred to a hospice facility yesterday, because there is nothing more the hospital can do and the place where we are staying told us we had to leave because she is no longer in the hospital!!!! How insane is that? The mission here is a place of compassion for families of loved ones in the “hospital.” Even if she is transferred out of the hospital, have the overlooked the fact that she is dying? What compassion?!

Give me a job! Give me a career! Give me a home! Give me a car! Give me a family that cares! I’m so tired of this rollercoaster!!!! I have a vision! I have a Humanitarian Project! I HAVE CURRENCY!!! I KNOW IT’S AN AMAZING PROJECT BECAUSE THE LORD GAVE IT TO ME! But, I cannot do this anymore! Please Lord! Why do I have to choose between my Mom and homelessness? What about your Son? He is a gift to me from you!!! He has a disability!!! Should we go back to the street? It’s one thing to be homeless in the South, but we’re in the North! It’s not that she has so much false pride! She ONLY has her dignity left! I respect her wishes so I’m forbidden to reach out to “Go Fund Me?”

This world is so wicked! There is two other families living here who don’t have a family member dying and they are not required to leave!!! Even worse; they have disclosed that they have millions!!! We just happen to be a family of color! But, what does my color have to do with it???? I LOVE EVERYONE!!!! My parents aren’t people of color!!! They are Indian and Puerto Rican! What is it? We pay on time EVERY-TIME!!!!

I WILL WORK!!! I WANT TO WORK!!! YES, I HAD A STROKE, BUT I AM HEALTHY! I LOST MY CAR BECAUSE I HAD A STROKE, BUT I CAN START OVER! I CANT WALK MY SON AROUND BECAUSE HE HAS CEREBRAL PALSY! I CANT LEAVE HIM WITH PEOPLE BECAUSE OF PEDOPHILES ALWAYS TARGET HIM! PLEASE JESUS GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE!!! PLEASE LET THIS 800# GO!!! I’M OUT OF OPTIONS AND I’M OUT OF TIME! PLEASE!!!

ONE WHO IS LIVING IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "800#'s When?" by One Who Is Living It - 3/15/18   Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:13 pm

One Who Is Living It wrote:
I HAVE CURRENCY!!! I KNOW IT’S AN AMAZING PROJECT BECAUSE THE LORD GAVE IT TO ME! 

Uhm, I don't think God had anything to do with it . Don't wait on the RV to embrace life... Walk away and do what you can do for your family.  Forget about the dinar and move on.  Pick yourselves up and quit WAITING FOR AN RV.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"800#'s When?" by One Who Is Living It - 3/15/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-