Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Chatter   3/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT Chatter 3/11/18

2 posters

Go down

TNT Chatter   3/11/18 Empty TNT Chatter 3/11/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:57 am

TNT

Fuze:
Great Morning TNT... Well the heat is on to get this wrapped up. I see in the forum the (intel) article I've been waiting on. The follow up Investors meeting for March! It was supposed to take place according to the article this Saturday? But anyway it's been delayed, because Iraq has not gotten done what they promised. We know a part of the promise is activation of the Supreme Investment Committee and what they can't say is, what we seek.. The heat is on to get this done...

RCH:
I sure hope they can put this RV through be for the elections in April.

Fuze:
RCH, I think the election is May 12th, but just the same, the closer they get to elections the more unstable the environment... They will loose any semblance of stability they've managed to "look" like they've achieved until late June. They got to go RV now!

Let's look for it today through Thursday morning, hot and heavy..

Lena:
Well there you have it, not everything is done as we thought or had been told by Iraq. What else is there???

Julie:
They just need to change the rate. There is nothing left to do!

MountainMole:
This RV when it happens will have a positive impact in Iraq as well as the US. Any PM or President would value such an event in any election year or years Leading to an election. IMHO I believe Albadi is pushing this forward as fast as possible…. soon to know

KMan:
Good morning peeps. Interesting article on the when it will happen from Dr. C on recaps….he seems to feel somewhere around the 24th. I can wait two weeks, but hopefully the can doesn't get kicked yet again.

NoStatic:
KMAN, This item in Dr. C's post was a hopeful sign for me, as it shifted the public release of the new IQD rate from a future event (the 24th) to the present, with emphasis on the words "EVERY DAY": *** WE’RE LOOKING at “EVERY DAY”, over the next 2 WEEKS, as a VERY HIGH Probability of this RATE VALUE increase, HAPPENING - OFFICIALLY & PUBLICLY………Leading up to MARCH 24th, 2018……..given what we just learned Late Last night.

Smitty76:
No Static, Coinciding with the date Kuwait re-valued their currency ??

NoStatic:
smitty76, yes, I think that's why he stopped his narrative at the 24th. He seems to think that time period has significance, given Kuwait's RV date. Not sure if there's any real connection but hey, as long as he's not suggesting that we have to wait, it's ok with me.

Yada:

Folks,,,do not be discouraged,,the expression of "same ole same old" has not baring on our outcome. If your having challenges believing we are there, just hang on and we will get you across the line. We are sitting on it we are just that close

MountainMole:
I find March Madness as a fill in the blank, like watching an "in-flight movie" waiting for our final landing. Well our pilot has lite up the fasten seat belt sign. As well as preparing for landing. We just might be lining up on the landing

IdahoUSA:
THINGS MONEY CAN'T BUY 1. MANNERS 2. MORALS 3. R E S P E C T 4. CHARACTER 5. COMMON SENSE 6. TRUST 7. PATIENCE 8. CLASS 9. INTEGRITY 10. LOVE

Tishwash:
New currency to support Zim’s open for business mantra

A stable currency is needed to support the mantra to open Zimbabwe for business. A single local currency regime with no pricing distortions, like those under the current multiple currency system, would be an attraction for investors, both local and foreign.

As a country in dire need of investment, Zimbabwe should start working on a permanent currency solution with the said and other desired characteristics.

Important to note is that a stable currency solution cannot be divorced from the broader macro-economic solution. Therefore, as we start to think seriously about the currency, we are also compelled to start thinking seriously about the economy as a whole.

It’s critical to point out from the onset that the current circumstances of Zimbabwe would dictate that the country should leverage on its natural resources, which run into multiple trillions of dollars, to support a stable local currency as well as a growing economy.

This why the approach by RBZ to base the new currency on the Currency Board (CB) or the Gold Standard (GS) systems should be supported.

Zimbabwe has always been an attractive investment destination due to its rich natural and human capital resources. The investment approvals which ran into billions of dollars every year bear testimony to this assertion.

Worryingly, however, these investment approvals would hardly materialise due to our poor investment and businesses policies. Out of investment approvals of more than US$1,52 billion and US$2,3 billion in 2016 and 2017 only US$343 million and US$235,4 million were realised as net Foreign Direct Investment respectively. This poor performance is despite the efforts to improve the ease of doing business in Zimbabwe and thus is partly attributable to the complex and unstable currency system in Zimbabwe.

While it is agreeable among many that the multiple currency system has been helpful in stabilising the currency under hyperinflation, it may not be the best to drive the economy into sustainable growth phase. Zimbabwe requires significant amount of capital to rebuild and, given the domestic financial constraints, this amount is largely expected from the external sources.

The Ministry of Finance and Economic Development has already indicated that the country requires an estimated amount of US$30 billion for infrastructure development alone, most of which will come from external sources through Public Private Partnerships (PPP), Build Operate Transfer (BOT) as well as loan structures.

However, with the current forex shortages, proceeds from business ventures financed through BOT/BOOT and PPP will be difficult to remit while meeting loan commitments will not be easy. Whilst RBZ has been trying hard to come up with facilities to assist investors meet their remittance requirements such as the Portfolio Investment Fund, which is currently at US$5 million, these have always been inadequate to meet the investors’ requirements. Even the Afreximbank Nostro Stabilisation facility of US$600 million (being replenished at a lower level of US$400m) will be insufficient to meet the required remittances to foreign funding sources and other competing needs for foreign currency.

Due to the foreign currency shortages and the use of priority list to allocate this scarce resource foreign remittances to external funders is not guaranteed.

Even the US$1 billion investment guarantees to be provided under Afreximbank facility will not be enough to provide reasonable comfort to investors in the face of the current cash challenges. This underscore the need for a credible currency solution with clear implementation timetable to boost investor confidence.

As highlighted earlier, it’s our responsibility to leverage on the resources commanded to its care by God to rebuild its economy as well as reintroduce our own currency. The country should think outside the box and prescribe feasible ways to raise the US$30 billion or so that is required to rebuild our infrastructure and catch up with the rest of the world. One such solution is to forward sell of our commodities, mainly gold and tobacco.

To successfully do this, the country should improve the financing and marketing structures of our commodities. Importantly Zimbabwe should expedite rejoining the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) for better prices and structures rather than those achieved from the Rand Refinery (SA).

Similarly, Zimbabwe should seek ways to sell its tobacco directly to China, which buys 60 percent of the country’s tobacco production by exploiting the One Belt One Road Initiative that seeks to improve the trade between China and the rest of the world. If China is surely our all-weather friend, this should be an easy task.

Clearly Zimbabwe is not realising its full potential from its natural resources through suboptimal financing and marketing structures of these resources.

Thus, it’s only sensible to suggest that given country’s rich resource endowments a new currency supported by these resources will be stable.

This together with simplicity of a single local currency regime will be the major attraction to investors as it improves the ease of doing business in the country. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chatter   3/11/18 Empty Re: TNT Chatter 3/11/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:49 am

As usual all hyped up over nothing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chatter   3/11/18 2805820865  TNT Chatter   3/11/18 2805820865  TNT Chatter   3/11/18 2805820865  TNT Chatter   3/11/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum