Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

BULLDOG75 9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR

+13
banjotheclown
BoltUpright
ClermontThinker
tootles
aksafeone
Siaya
wes
Splovengates
alajim
1alaskan
DrRod
openmind
lexie
17 posters

Go down

BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR Empty BULLDOG75 9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR

Post by lexie Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Sept.25,2011

BULLDOG75

[Bulldog75] 9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR. GRAB YOUR CLOSE ONES, YOUR FAMILIES, YOUR CHILDREN AND THOSE THAT ARE CLOSEST TO YOU. OUR LONG AWAITED GIFTS ARRIVE. ALL INTEL POINTS TO THE HIGHEST, BEST & RIGHT DIRECTION OF CONFIRMATIONS. WE ARE HERE. WE ARE BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED AND HIGHLY READY. TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR INVESTMENT. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR BLESSINGS AND LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER. GOD IS THE UNLIMITED SOURCE OF EVERYTHING WE ARE AND HAVE. WE ARE THE WISE MASTER OF THE MONEY WHICH FILLS OUR HAPPINESS AND OUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH. WE KNOW OUR IQD GIFTS OF LOVE COME NOW. ALL GOVT AGENCIES ARE SET AND READY. BUCKLE UP. RUN WAY IS CLEAR. LET US WELCOME OUR IQD GIFTS.

[Bulldog75] THIS MONUMENTAL IQD EVENT HAS DEVELOPED FOR OVER A DECADE. WE HAVE WITNESSED THE MOUNTAINS AND VALLEYS OF ANTICIPATION. THIS “LIFE CHANGING IQD WORLD EVENT” IS NOW ABOUT TO RELEASE ITSELF. WE HAVE PLACED OURSELF RIGHT WHERE WE NEED TO BE FOR WEALTH, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS. WE NOW SEE HOW ALL THE “SOMEWHAT STRANGE BIZARRE PUZZLE” HAS FINALLY PIECED IT SELF TOGETHER. WHO WOULD HAVE DREAMED IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN THIS LONG, WITH ALL THE DRAMA, TO UNFOLD AND REVEAL ITSELF TO US IN THIS MANNER? IT IS APPARENT THAT MANY OF OUR LIVES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE IN A WONDERWAY WAY. LET US UNDERSTAND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ROLES WE NOW HAVE IS THAT: “WE ARE CHOSEN TO CHANGE THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE”. LET US USE OUR TIME, TALENTS, & MONEY WISELY TO BETTER OUR WORLD AND UNIVERSE.

[Bulldog75] OUR HAPPINESS AND CARE FOR OTHERS IS PARAMOUNT. LET OUR HEART BE OUR GUIDE. LET US GIVE TO OUR CHURCHES AND CHARITIES WISELY. LET US CELEBRATE BEING CHOSEN TO BE HERE, FOR THIS IS NO MISTAKE THAT WE ARE HERE AT THIS MOMENT. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. THIS DIVINE INTERVENTION EVENT HAS BROUGHT MANY OF US SO CLOSE TOGETHER. ISLANDGIRL71 & HER FAMILY IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF THIS. WE PRAY THAT GOD KEEPS US SAFE AND MINDFUL OF WHO WE ARE, HOW WE GOT HERE, AND WHAT TO DO WITH OUR NEW GIFTS OF LOVE AND IQD CURRENCY FOR HIS KINGDOM. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE MANIFEST NOW OUR BLESSINGS OF LOVE & IQD GOOD FORTUNE THAT THE GOOD LORD GIVES TO US. WE AFFIRM THIS IQD MANIFESTATION NOW AND FOREVER, AMEN.

[Bulldog75] IMHO, 2ND MOST IMPORTANT ACTION TO TAKE NOW: REMOVE 'YOUR NAME' FROM YOUR COUNTY TAX RECORDS COMPPUTER SEARCH PROGRAM BY GOING TO YOUR LOCAL CO TAX APPRAISAL DISTRICT OFFICE. ONE SIGNED SHEET FORM WILL REMOVE YOUR NAME. WHEN YOU REMOVE YOUR NAME BY REQUEST, YOUR NAME WILL BE REPLACED WITH "PROPERTY OWNER". USE YOUR OTHER NEW PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR POBOX FOR MAILING ADDRESS OF ANNUAL TAX APPRAISAL. FOR FURTHER INFO; CONTACT NOW, YOUR LOCAL CO TAX APPRAISAL OFFICE. TY.

Last edited by lexie on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR Empty Re: BULLDOG75 9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:30 pm

I hope it's all true this time. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR Empty Re: BULLDOG75 9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR

Post by openmind Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 pm

punisher wrote:I hope it's all true this time. Go rv!!!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:36 pm

AMEN!, AMEN!, AMEN!

Let us all be grateful for the blessings that we are about to receive and remember HIM in our abundance. For it is through HIM that we are made whole. We must all do our best to be Revalued in HIM and then we will truly understand the opportunity HE has given us. I firmly believe that it is not by chance that we are here to claim HIS victory over poverty, evil and desperation.

We are truly blessed. We need to praise HIM and his Blessed Mother.

Take Care and God Bless all of you on this journey which is coming to a wonderful fulfillment.

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Squishy wrote:No offense to Bulldog and I appreciate him sharing, but we're no different right now, then we were last week. But he's acting in this chat like the RV has actually been announced. I just wish it was.
It will happen, i believe it.
geo

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Maybe, just maybe.........

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:19 pm

openmind wrote:
punisher wrote:I hope it's all true this time. Go rv!!!

well we will see......
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR Empty Déjà vu

Post by Splovengates Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:29 am

DE JA Vuo ALL OVER AGAIN

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 am

Well hopefully it'll happen THIS TIME. I, for one, am riding this out thru the end of the month. Since Shabib's advisors SUPOSEDLY (which no one can find a link for this) said after the start of their fiscal year (Oct 1st). If it doesn't happen this week then I'm putting my dinar back in the safe and checking forex from time to time. After all, the gurus have admitted that their sources are being given misinformation. Who's to say that they aren't STILL being given exactly what the powers to be want them to be given? I won't be giving up. EVER. I just won't sit around waiting on a bunch of misinformation any longer. Go RV.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 am

Wes, I second that
Right next to our VND

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 pm

wes wrote:Well hopefully it'll happen THIS TIME. I, for one, am riding this out thru the end of the month. Since Shabib's advisors SUPOSEDLY (which no one can find a link for this) said after the start of their fiscal year (Oct 1st). If it doesn't happen this week then I'm putting my dinar back in the safe and checking forex from time to time. After all, the gurus have admitted that their sources are being given misinformation. Who's to say that they aren't STILL being given exactly what the powers to be want them to be given? I won't be giving up. EVER. I just won't sit around waiting on a bunch of misinformation any longer. Go RV.

This is a wise approach Wes, for many today, sit daily, hours looking at computers for info, intel, sources, because their hopes and needs are great. Yet, we have heard for YEARS, not days, not a few weeks, for YEARS, posts like that above. Since 2008, it has been a constant barrage of posts of HIGH INTEL, HIGH SECRET sources, saying all is done, finished and we are just waiting for confirmation. Then after a month passes, we hear, misinformation. Well then, misinformation has been coming for years and years. We now see September GONE, in just a few days, October around the corner, and in ALL reality, where are we truly today? Same place we have been for years. I try at times to just encourage the Newbies, those young in this, for their hopes hinge daily on intel and sources, and they actually THINK it is done and close,when we know it is NOT done. I know MANY are hurting today, many are suffering, many out of work, yet I believe strongly in faith and the Lord Jesus and believe my peace and hope lies in HIM. I can only pray for all to NOT be pressed daily, do NOT lose sleep over this IQD, for it is looking more and more, like we will not see it this year, IMO. Be blessed

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 pm

1alaskan that makes it a majority for Alaskans - I too agree it is time to quit sitting around waiting for more BS misinformation and smoke and mirrors.
If they want to play games then they will lose ANY chance they had of EVER getting any INVESTMENT MONIES from us.
Common sense tells us that to make money we have to venture money. The rest of the story (according to Paul Harvey) is that there has to be good faith exhibited to draw the funds in the first place.
One wonders about how "good the faith effort" is in this deal. So far Iraq has shown us NOT one ounce of anything except deception and the hanging of high rate rumors dangled in front of us to draw more purchases of their non-internationally traded currency. Hollow promises? NOT a very good lure for the investment crowd.
AND WHEN THIS DOES RV THE HOTTEST "CROWD" TO INFLUENCE FOR INVESTMENT WOULD BE THE DINAR HOLDERS.
One would get the impression they are cutting off the proverbial nose to spite the proverbial face. In the business world of today - that isn't the smart play. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 pm

In all honesty I do not see what or why any bank in the US will have anything to do with the RV.

Yes, I understand that some of the larger banks in the US have and will invest in Iraq with purchases of excisting banks there. But right now 7 state owned banks have 89% of deposits in the country. How much pull can they have with 11% of the business there?

Yes, they may have some knowledge of pending changes, but no real advance notification. Today with the internet the odds are very good we will know of the RV before any local banker and most likey only a minute or two later than the head of foreign currency deptment at any one of the large banks.

Yes, The major players, US, GB, France, IMF, WB, WTO, UN, (and their plate is a bit full right now), do have some pull, but final word comes from Iraq.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Squishy wrote:No offense to Bulldog and I appreciate him sharing, but we're no different right now, then we were last week. But he's acting in this chat like the RV has actually been announced. I just wish it was.

Hang in there Squishy...it's just about to knock on the door.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 pm

It would be a fair question, I would think, to ask Bulldog75 what new information has surfaced to fuel the most current rush of optimism.

Like so many others I am confident that the Dinar will RV but I cannot find anything, anywhere that offers any insight or information that something is in the works. In fact, the World Bank paints a pretty sad picture of the Iraqi banking system. True, without any doubt, the World Bank clearly states that Iraq is doing better but they sure have a long way to go before the Iraqi banking community could be considered stable. And, it is my opinion and really only common sense, the banking system must be stable, secure and have properly developed and internationally accepted policies and procedures in place... Right??

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 pm

The best news I'm beginning to notice on all of the sites is that everyone is choosing to walk away on the 1st. Over. Done. Time to get back to life. All of the time wasted over the years and we truly are no closer than we ever were(which wasn't that close) only goes to prove that enough is enough. Time to move on.

I mean, how many times can we hear that we're in the window before we just finally have to slam the window shut and get back to the business of living. Will the RI/RV ever happen? Who knows. But I certainly don't want to be sitting here one year from now, asking myself what happened, where did that year go and why hasn't it RV'd yet. Hey, come to think of it, isn't that what I said to myself at this same time last year? And the year before? And the ......

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR Empty The RV......what else?

Post by banjotheclown Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:22 pm

I am absolutely, 100% confident, that the RV will take place after 12:20 pm today. No doubt about it, no intel needed. 100% sure. There, I said it. Whew! what a strain!
banjotheclown
banjotheclown

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:14 pm

banjotheclown wrote:I am absolutely, 100% confident, that the RV will take place after 12:20 pm today. No doubt about it, no intel needed. 100% sure. There, I said it. Whew! what a strain!

Thanks for your posting.... Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh what a relief it is LOL.

Rod

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  9:21PM CST 9-25-11: ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR Empty done in Indonesia

Post by g a p Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:22 pm

If my acqaintence has already cashed in for 50 mil USD, I can guess at him having 10 million IQD .... which makes a rate of at least $5.00
This happened at HSBC branch in Indonesia .......

No physical cash ... only in bank . must find out how to transfer this large sum to Canada .... but bank transaction from IQG to USD has happened for him at he bank.

g a p

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:35 pm

"12:20 pm today"

Ok, I have to ask, which time zone?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raiderman Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:40 pm

g a p,

Since he's already cashed in at this HSBC branch in Indonesia, it shouldn't be a secret any longer should it?

Woul you kindly share the details on the bank location so I can book a flight there and cash in as well?

Thanks.

raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 pm

raiderman wrote:g a p,

Since he's already cashed in at this HSBC branch in Indonesia, it shouldn't be a secret any longer should it?

Woul you kindly share the details on the bank location so I can book a flight there and cash in as well?

Thanks.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy BULL as others say...... Never happened. Notta, Zip, but another elaborate Story Time

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:27 pm

I personally feel that they are really trying to find out just WT? is goin' on I think there's more to this than just the RV- time will tell- and that's something that all of us are running out of- that and trust-I just hope it comes 2gether soon-'cause I want off this train-I've had just about enough-If you think I'm joking, look at dinar guru.com-Go all the way to the bottom of the page, and work up to the top- You'll all see EXACTLY what I'm talking about-Just think about all the people that have been invested in this since 02,03 -And now it's getting late into 2011-Imagine how they're feeling and thinking right now,and I can't say as I blame them-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum