Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18

2 posters

Go down

"They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 Empty "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:53 am

Jester’s Place

3-6-18

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE...

[RPharmer] Jester Any thing new to share? I know we are just waiting. I hope you had a good day.

[JESTER] RPharmer NOTHING NEW HAS HAPPENED TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE... SEEMS TO BE A MATTER OF GETTING EVERYTHING LINED UP PRIOR TO LETTING THE POO HIT THE VENTILATOR IN THE US FOR NOW...

[PollyP] JESTER was the change in foreign exchange with the IQD today just another anomaly?

[RPharmer] Jester Thanks, I'm laughing. I like you analogy

[MarySunshine] JESTER I know this isn't about us. But would we be seeing the money for dinar deal before or after the poo in the fan?

[JESTER] YOU PROBABLY DONT REMEMBER WAY BACK IN TIME WHEN IT WAS POSTULATED THAT CERTAIN THINGS HAD TO HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR THE CHINESE TO ALLOW THINGS TO MOVE FORWARD... BEING ABLE TO TRUST THE US IS ONE OF TEM... THEREFORE CERTAIN THINGS MUST BE COMPLETED...

[RPharmer] JESTER I was hoping Trump would be the key there.

[MarySunshine] JESTER I am excited about some of those things happening.... the plug being pulled on some of the Cabal ... Deep State? Is that what you are referring to?

[truth] JESTER do you know things being done to establish trust? I know there is a whole list of things to do to establish international trust when something has caused mistrust.not a simple thing of 'do you trust me now', but things must be done to prove it.

[RPharmer] JESTER Can you expand on the certain things that must be completed? Even if you are not certain, I like your thoughts.

[JESTER] MarySunshine DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE POSTED LAST WEEK?

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/trump-and-the-reset-fake-debt-owed-to-the-banks-must-be-defaulted-on

http://dauntlessdialogue.com/alliance-insider-there-will-be-no-civilian-trials-for-the-illuminati/

[JESTER] RPharmer THAT WAS THE REASON I POSTED THE ARTICLES FOR YOU GUYS LAST WEEK...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Yes.... that's what I was referring to..... and what's been discussed before

[truth] MarySunshine yes that spelled some things out didn't it?

[MarySunshine] truth Yes it did.... !!

[RPharmer] JESTER They both were very good and enjoyable to read. I was very appreciative you shared them. My spelling is bad tonight. Sorry

[truth] JESTER like you said in the past things going on we can't see.

[truth] other nations are aware of what is going on

[JESTER] truth THE IMF KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON... THE AIIB KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON... THE G20 KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON... THOSE GUYS ARE ALL PART OF IT... THIS IS NOT SOME UNDER THE RADAR QUICKIE FIX... ALL THE NATIONS KNOW ABOUT THE RESET... ONLY THE BAD GUYS DON'T LIKE TO HAVE THIS... AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF CONTROL... AND OVER THE MEDIA WHICH IS WHY YOU DON'T KNOW...

[JESTER] THEY RATHER HAVE YOU LIVING FAT DUMB AND HAPPY PAYING YOUR TAXES AND SCARING THE POO OUT OF YOU NOT TO...

[truth] JESTER it certainly appears that way.

[PollyP] JESTER hopefully not for long

[truth] JESTER as you said long ago, we need to look at this as long term investment and it happens when it does, but hey we are waiting, lol.

[JESTER] NITE NITE EVERYONE... TAKE IT EASY...

3-4-18

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE…

[RPharmer] Jester Do you know of a way any of us can contact the G64 group? There have been no updates in a LONG time. The lady that was doing it hated doing the updates. I believe the last email said they would not contact us until it was ready to go. Just wondering

[JESTER] I WAS TRYING TO THING OF A GOOD ANSWER TO THAT BUT I DON'T THINK THERE IS ONE... I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE ANYONE YOU CAN CHECK IN WITH IN THAT WAY... THEY ARE A SECRETIVE BUNCH TO BEGIN WITH...

[RPharmer] JESTER Thanks, I've been looking for a way to contact them but coming up short

[JESTER] SORT OF A BAD WAY TO KEEP CONTACT WITH PEOPLE YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY REPRESENTING BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[RPharmer] JESTER Agreed. THANKS

[PollyP] JESTER do you know if the Wells Fargo group and G64 is the same group?

[JESTER] PollyP DEPENDS HOW YOU LOOK AT IT I GUESS... THE GEN64 GROUP IS LIKING TO MAKE A DEAL WITH WELLS FARGO WHEN THE TIME COMES SO I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THAT...

[PollyP] JESTER, thank you

[RPharmer] Jester I just found the lady who used to email us. It's KCMana. Do you know her?

[RPharmer] JESTER The last email I saw from her was 10/1/2013

[Betsy Ross] RPharmer Wow almost 5 yrs! Time flies

[Rebel Girl] Betsy Ross Yea it Does! Haha

[RPharmer] Betsy Ross Agreed. It is worrisome. I just hope they are still thriving and intact.

[JESTER] RPharmer THEY ARE STILL THERE... NOT TO WORRY... I CAN CONFIRM THAT MUCH...

[RPharmer] JESTER BIG THANKS for that.

[JESTER] NITE NITE EVERYONE... TAKE IT EASY AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 Empty Re: "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:02 pm

"They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 Idiots10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 2805820865   "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 2805820865   "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 2805820865   "They Know What is Going on" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/6/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum