Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18

2 posters

Go down

"Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 Empty "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 am

KTFA

Frank26 » March 6th, 2018

KONA ............. I SINCERELY TY FOR RESPECTING MY WISHES NOT TO POST ON OUR FORUM ANY LINKS TO CURRENCY CONVERTERS.

MANY OTHER SITES ARE RUNNING WILD WITH MISS INTERPRETATIONS OF TODAY'S EVENTS WITH THESE NUMBERS ON THE DINAR.

YESTERDAY'S MONDAY CC WAS THE LONGEST IN KTFA HISTORY .............. TODAY WE RECEIVED A RECORD AMOUNT OF PHONE CALLS. BOTH OF MY EARS ARE CAULIFLOWERED ............. LOL!!!

IMO ............. THE NEXT 24 HOURS WILL DEFINE BETTER WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.

IF YOU LISTENED TO MONDAY'S CC LAST NIGHT .........THEN BY LOGIC AND DEDUCTION ........... YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF WHERE WE ARE AT .......IMO.

​I PROMISE TO SHARE ALL OUR TEAM'S CALLS ON TOMORROW'S WEDNESDAY CC.
I LEAVE YOU WITH YESTERDAYS THEME ..........." FAST!!! "

AND LEAVE YOU WITH THESE SAME WORDS .............. " IMO ............ THE MONTH OF MARCH IS LOOKING VERY GOOD FOR THE RI "

BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU LISTEN TO ON THE NET.

STAY IN CONSTANT PRAYER.

AM I HAPPY?

YES ...........UNDER A CONTROLLED CHAOS WITHIN ME............... WINK.
SWEET ALOHA \M/

StephenMac63 » March 6th, 2018

The budget that was passed in Iraq for 2018 was a major milestone that took much politics, deals, blackmailing, "lack of quorum" ect. It is a done deal but we know Kurdistan received 17 percent based upon....deals. I think this will be the last year for an ability to manipulate the "system" for corruption for all parties, especially for Kurdistan....over inflating military roster, selling oil on black market, kickbacks to initiate contracts.

In a couple of months, May, will be an election in Iraq and already the Kurdish media is complaining that the USA will influence the election. If anything I think the Iraqi people will vote for who they want but they know that it was USA and International coalition that allowed for an election to even happen.

While we are looking at the upcoming election, IMO, it will be Barzani looking towards the 2019 Budget. What? Yep, 2019 Budget will be a day of reckoning for him and his band of merry men. Why? Not only will there be accountability but it will also expose his plans of abuse towards the Kurds and all of this is provided by the upcoming election in May.

In the election, Iraqis will go to a poll somewhere under the security of military protection and cast their vote. At the end of the election the votes will be counted and a winner will be decided upon by a process.

In my opinion, Abadi knows he's a "shoe-in" but the election serves another purpose and this is what he, the three headed monster, and Baghdad wants. The elections are also ...............providing a Census.......how many Kurds, where they live, age brackets, demographics, ect........he will get actual numbers of the Kurds.....and this number will be used for the 2019 Budget.

This is also why I think there will be an article that will say "Most of our Kurdish people did not vote due to military presence therefore you dont have an actual number of residents"

Since we assume this, we can also assume that from now until the 2019 Budget the Kurds will still use every single excuse in the book to delay the vote for the 2019 budget. Also during that time, perhaps Interpol will have already rounded up some of the criminals. Gone will be the days of having a claim of 50,000 plus ghost army that needs pay and benefits. Id also expect to see Baghdad accountability of oil leaving the Kurdistan region so there isnt any more "one barrel for you, three barrels for me"

The political landscape of Kurdistan will change from now until the 2019 Budget Vote and IMO, the players involved will be different. Imo, of course

MilitaMan » March 6th, 2018

Before the 21st...? In other words, be prepared... UNITY is the key.. Let us educate the KURDS on new currency too..? What say you Abadi? ~ MM

"A lot of the Kurds don't know about the new LD's" ~ Frank26 M CC

Samson » March 6th, 2018

Abadi: Kurdistan region now exports 300 thousand barrels per day

6th March, 2018

The Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, that the Kurdistan region now exports 300 thousand barrels per day.

Abadi told a news conference attended by "Economy News", "The Kurdistan region now exports 300 thousand barrels per day, which constitutes 10% of Iraqi oil source."

He added that "the Kurdistan Regional Government to audit the staff of the Kurdistan region is a good step, especially that they discovered a number of astronauts," explaining that "the government will pay part of the salaries of the Kurdistan region before the feast of Nowruz and the rest will be supplemented by the territorial government."

He pointed out that "the airports of the Kurdistan region will open before the feast of Norouz also agreed to the territorial government subject to the authority of the federal government
LINK

Walkingstick » March 6th, 2018

Last update 18:22 | 06/03/2018

Vietnam’s foreign reserves hit largest scale ever

Over the span of 2017 and the first two months of 2018, Vietnam’s foreign reserves stood at $57.5 billion, six times higher than in 2015, officially attaining the largest scale in the history of the country’s foreign exchange reserves.

Previously in 2015, Vietnam’s foreign exchange reserves ranked sixth among Southeast Asian countries and 19th in the world.

Particularly, over the stretch of 2005-2015, the reserves roughly tripled at the average growth rate of 12.1 per cent per year. By the end of 2016, the reserves expanded by 38.1 per cent, then 28.2 per cent in 2017, and 15 per cent over the first 40 days of 2018. On February 10, the reserves were reported to swell by 6.4 times in comparison to 2005.

Explaining the rapid growth of the country’s foreign exchange reserves, a Vietnamese economist listed several causes behind this overwhelming development in size and pace of growth:

the surplus of the country’s international payment balance mounting to $5.5 billion;
the trade balance remaining positive due to a $2.92 billion trade surplus;
foreign direct investment (FDI) totaling at $17.5 billion and foreign indirect investment at $6 billion;
ODA disbursement hitting over $2 billion;
foreign visitors’ spending in Vietnam reaching $8.99 billion;
and foreign remittance recovering its initial growth rate, exceeding $10 billion.

Additionally, the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) purchased around $6 billion in foreign currency from Vietnamese citizens thanks to tightly controlled inflation and the VND/USD foreign exchange rate being kept in check.

The Vietnamese economist further added that the expansion of foreign exchange reserves could enhance financial safety and the country’s liquidity.

In particular, the massive foreign exchange reserves could assure the repayment of foreign debts and interest, as foreign debts constituted 45 per cent of the gross domestic product (GDP), and set the groundwork for the country’s financial-monetary market, enabling Vietnam to issue bonds in foreign markets.

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/f.....-ever.html

Iggy » March 6th, 2018

A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans."

Dan » March 6th, 2018

There's that moment when you put your steak on the grill and your mouth waters all over from that amazing smell.

Do you vegans feel the same when you mow the grass?

Tonight I dreamt of a beautiful walk on a sandy beach.

At least that explains the footprints I found in the cat litter box this morning.

When my wife starts to sing I always go out and do some garden work
so our neighbors can see that there's no domestic violence going on.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 Empty Re: "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:13 am

Iggy » March 6th, 2018

A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans."

Dan » March 6th, 2018

There's that moment when you put your steak on the grill and your mouth waters all over from that amazing smell.

Do you vegans feel the same when you mow the grass?

Tonight I dreamt of a beautiful walk on a sandy beach.

At least that explains the footprints I found in the cat litter box this morning.

When my wife starts to sing I always go out and do some garden work
so our neighbors can see that there's no domestic violence going on.

The most intelligent part of the whole post.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 2805820865   "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 2805820865   "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 2805820865   "Controlled Chaos" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/6/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum