Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars

Go down

Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars Empty Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars

Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars 66-56

Twilight News

15 hours ago

The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo, Habib al-Sadr, called on the Egyptian authorities to remove obstacles to the movement of expatriates and money from Iraq to Egypt, which have been stopped for years.

Al-Sadr estimated the volume of investments and tourism in Egypt if the Egyptian authorities allowed a new flow of between 5 and 10 billion dollars a year.

He said that Egyptian companies will have the largest share in the reconstruction process in Iraq as the oldest and oldest in the history of construction and reconstruction in the Middle East, and thanks to the achievements of economic, especially in the energy file, which is transformed by a regional energy center.

The Iraqi ambassador to Cairo said that the inauguration of the Basra-Aqaba oil pipeline will give a strong boost to the relations between the two countries, a huge strategic project linking the wells of Basra through Jordan to Egypt through the port of Aqaba to meet Egypt's needs of oil and more than the need to export it abroad.

He pointed out that Egypt and Iraq constitute the two wings of the Arab Mashreq as a central force in the Middle East and depend on them to advance the Arab nation's security and peace. Therefore, Iraq is heading towards Egypt to reproduce the Egyptian experience in eliminating terrorism and promoting development.

On the Iraqi reconstruction conference which was recently held in Kuwait, al-Sadr stressed that the conference achieved remarkable success at all levels, especially the recognition by the world that Iraq has turned the page of pain and began to open a new page rich in reconstruction, construction, stability and peaceful coexistence.

He pointed out that the conference gathered pledges of $ 30 billion in grants, soft loans and credit facilities in light of the situation experienced by the oil states from the decline in the level of oil prices recently, and its impact on their economies, as well as that a large part of the investment was allocated to the countries participating in the conference and Has exceeded 76 countries to provide an attractive environment for investment.

Sadr said that Iraq is now a positive element in the region, contrary to what the region has previously known as a threat to the Arab region under Saddam Hussein, who has been in Baghdad for many years in wars with neighboring countries such as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Iran.

He pointed out that the Iranian statements that have recently resulted in the killing of "Saddam Hussein" by the Iranians are incorrect and completely rejected, saying: "Our country issued a statement on it confirms that the Iraqi decision is sovereign and should not be compromised."

And the US warnings to Iraq not to buy the Russian defense system S400, the Iraqi diplomat said that the decisions of his country is not subject to any external party, the Iraqi decision is independent.

eremnews

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/cadb8c18-5e41-4d34-98f0-6ab4e41b00f4

Sadr: Iraqi investments in Egypt will reach 10 billion dollars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum