Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq

Go down

US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq Empty US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:41 pm

US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq

US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq Story_img_5a94312d94e05

2018/2/26 19:09

The United States has provided $ 7.7 billion in humanitarian and economic aid to Iraq, US Consul General Timothy Davies said.

In a joint press conference with the Governor of Basra, Davies noted that a complex in the governorate building, attended by the correspondent of the Euphrates News Agency today, "to the extent of the commitment of the United States of America to support them to eliminate the preacher," noting that "our relationship with the Iraqi side stronger than before and the best evidence of Our commitment and our support for the security and economy of Iraq and the presence of US Secretary of State at the donor conference in Kuwait. "

He added that "our relationship with Iraq in the ongoing development and the visit of the Deputy Secretary of State to Baghdad and his meeting with the Higher Strategy Committee under the re-start of the Iraqi-US agreement talks is the best evidence of our support for Iraq and stability."

"Since 2014, the United States has provided $ 1.7 billion in humanitarian assistance to Iraq and $ 6 billion in economic and technical assistance," he said.

"We are here today to attend the commercial development program and hope to bring foreign companies to Basra," he said, adding that "the program will focus on our support for infrastructure and bring investment companies to Iraq," expressing his "happiness that there is an opportunity for US companies to come to Basra And invest in them. "

He noted that "during the next two days we will work seriously on the partnership between the private and public sectors and investment in Basra."

For his part, the governor of Basra, Asad al-Eidani, said that "the visit of the consul of the United States with an economic delegation headed by Mays al-Aboussi to hold workshops for two weeks to the province came to benefit from the US export enterprise that will support Iraq 3 billion dollars."

He pointed out that "

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=160288

US Consul: We have provided more than $ 7 billion in humanitarian and economic assistance to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum