Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ??

Go down

Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? Empty Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ??

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? 342017040650_1491168473photo_2017-04-03_01-52-35

US officials will remain in Iraq and Syria "indefinitely," Saudi Arabia's al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper quoted US officials as saying on Saturday, while refusing to give any "legal argument" to justify their presence. 

The officials said that 'American forces will remain in Syria and Iraq indefinitely to prevent this and to prevent the scenario of their fighters on American soil'. 

"We are not looking for an argument to fight the government of Syria, or the forces that Iran supports in Syria," wrote Mary Waters, assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs. But at the same time, we will not hesitate to use the necessary and appropriate force to protect our forces there, the coalition forces and the coalition forces that are working with us to defeat and to diminish the influence of al-Qaeda, "he said.

Jack Goldsmith, a professor of law at Harvard University who was a legal adviser to the Bush administration's Justice Department, said President Trump's insistence on a legal argument to keep US troops in Iraq and Syria " Weak argument over a weak argument '.
http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=164571

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? Empty Officially announces ... United States Our troops remain in Iraq for "indefinite" and reason !!

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:01 pm

Officially announces ... United States Our troops remain in Iraq for "indefinite" and reason !!

Without giving any legal justification .. US forces confirm the continued presence in Iraq ?? Image

Baghdad News -

US officials have confirmed that their forces in Syria and Iraq will remain "indefinitely" to prevent their war on American soil, following recent statements that a daunting defeat does not mean the end of it and that some of its fugitives from Iraq and Syria could threaten US interests in the region. 

President Donald Trump told congressional leaders from both parties that he did not need a mandate for US troops to stay in areas in the Middle East, where White House officials said that "the constant threat from Da'ash provides us with a legal explanation to keep our troops in Syria and Iraq indefinitely '.

"As in the past, we withdrew our troops ahead of time, and the problems are complicated," Deputy Defense Secretary for Political Affairs David Trangberg said in a letter to Congress after questions about the date of the withdrawal of US forces from Syria and Iraq. "We are waiting to repeat this, Control over the areas he controlled, or some of them '. 

"We are not looking for an argument to fight the Syrian government or the forces that Iran supports in Syria, but at the same time we will not hesitate to use the necessary force," Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs Mary Waters wrote in a letter to congressional leaders. , To protect our forces there, coalition forces, and partner forces that are working with us to defeat the Al-Qaeda and reduce the influence of al-Qaeda.

"The insistence of President Trump and his senior officials on the legal argument to keep US troops in Iraq and Syria is only a weak argument over a weak argument," said Harvard law professor Jack Goldsmith.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=32671

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum