Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
FootForward: Have dinar questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

FootForward: Have dinar questions?

3 posters

Go down

FootForward: Have dinar questions? Empty FootForward: Have dinar questions?

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Have dinar questions?

FootForward: Have dinar questions? Photo
Liz Lee1 day ago
Thank you for being so kind to invite questions. I would like more information about if a financial break or reset is required for a reinstatement of the dinar? Thank you again

Matthew Erickson22 hours ago
Liz Lee i will do that Smile

Hide replies
Gary Alba21 hours ago
Was Studly part of organizing the General 64 group now known has the Wells Fargo group & is that group still in affect ? Thank you

Matthew Erickson21 hours ago
Gary Alba ill address this as well

Hide replies
Elizabeth Weber1 day ago
Where is Iraq going to get the money to pay for the RV?

Matthew Erickson1 day ago
Elizabeth Weber thank you. I will definately address this one

Elizabeth Weber1 day ago
Q&A is a great idea!  Thank you!

Elizabeth Weber you are very welcome:)

Hide replies
borom sun1 day ago
Can you please address the expectations rate for the IQD, Zim, and the Dong?

borom sun i will do that Smile

Hide replies
Mattmannish22 hours ago
Yeah I have a question. Why do you call the RV MULTIPLE times over the years? It is all black and white on dinar recaps going back to 2011 etc.

Mattmannish because i honestly believed it was going to happen

Mattmannish I've apoligized numerous times. I'm actually trying to help. I make zero money doing this. If you need to be mad at me forever that is your call. Or you can love me. That's on you

Mattmannish22 hours ago
Do you know how many people thought you were a joke afterall that? I think a public apology would quell alot of hate towards you.

Mattmannish i don't spend time thinking about if people think im a joke. Or if they hate me. People hated Jesus so surely no matter what i do someone isn't going ro be happy. I've apoligized already publicly numerous times. I don't need to go there again. Jesus said to love people. Not hate on them. I screwed up and owned it and moved on

Mattmannish22 hours ago (edited)
Yeah I know....Lots of gurus call it and do or do not make money. Their reward is the ass kissing gullible members give them. I am not mad at you. I have not seen how you know more than anyone else. I have not watched your new videos. Are you calling it again? Just curious. I am not here to tear you down mind you. But what has changed with what you believe now? Jesus was the son of God and NEVER made an inaccurate prediction. Totally two different things. But if you say you have owned it and apologized, I will believe ya.

Mattmannish Jesus was also the only perfect person to ever walk the planet. My videos are super boring and i basically tell people i have no clue what im talking about and that they shouldn't listen to me

john spoelstra22 hours ago
You didn't screw up. You went according to what you were told and the info you had at the time. If you want to know more research it yourself and don't come off on Matt. Just not right

john spoelstra thank you!

Mattmannish22 hours ago
See? Ya got people to coddle you and pat your head. Horsecrap John. BUT at least he owned up to it. I do not believe at ALL he had special intel. No one does. It is all suppostion.

More Janet12 hours ago
Why do you keep comparing yourself to Jesus? Are you our Dinar messiah?

Matthew Erickson10 hours ago
More Janet im pointing out o fall well short of the standard Jesus sent.

Hide replies
Mark Wise22 hours ago
I like to hear what you have to say. Your one of the few people that's still around from when I got in this. Also thank you for the "asking for discernment " it was at least 7 or 8 yrs ago on a playback call. I did and it has changed everything . It is also a double edged sword. I've lost folks and gotten new ones. The ability to spot crap 3 miles away was how it feels. Lol. Glad your still around and doing what you do. Thank you.

Mark Wise thanks for those kind words. Bless you. I see some other things work wise are going to start shifting for you. I think you have reason to be excited Smile

Mark Wise8 hours ago
Matthew Erickson wow , I'm set to have a conference call Mon about a new stream of income and work possibilities. Funny you should mention it. Or an RV would be nice and get some folks back to work and start putting. Things right. Take care my brother. I'll be watching to hear more

Hide replies
john spoelstra22 hours ago
Hi there Matthew. I was wondering if you by chance know what our tax situation will be like here in Canada. I know Trudeau needs all the money he can steal from us but are we going according to Capital Gains tax and would the Zim be classified in the capital gains bracket seeing that it is a bond note. Also have you heard anything in regards to which banks will be handling our exchange? From what I have heard it will be HSBC, Royal, and Scotia. Yes No???? No I'm not going to ask for a rate or date, that's just not right cause no body knows. Ive heard it now for 9 years so it doesn't faze me anymore. Battle harden. Thanks for any info you can pass along.

john spoelstra ill address it Smile

Hide replies
jmathers18 hours ago
Foot.....thanks for all you have done through the years! Always enjoyed listening to you!! Could you address the money supply issue of the dinar? I know that the numbers they put out probably are not accurate, but regardless if they are, it would take trillions to be able to "pay out" everyone! Thanks for what you do!

Anna Golin10 hours ago
Matthew I am so glad that you came back on scene. I always appreciated your heart, I know this has been an incredibly fluid event. What's true now could change in 5 minutes. In many ways I am glad that the RV didn't happen sooner {although we could have desperately made use of it} because I doubt we would have been allowed to get or keep our funds without the swamp draining. We are excited to see what is happening worldwide knowing that good things are awaiting the whole world. Thanks again.

Matthew Erickson8 hours ago
Anna Golin thank you for that! Maybe one day i can tell some of the stories. People really have no idea some of the calls we got. Like..ya. Its been interesting. Thank you for your kind message!!

Hide replies
Stephen O Neill11 hours ago
What are the chances of a LOP of the Dinar? thanks.

Alienspy Alexander11 hours ago
Iraq has one of the biggest deposits of gold. I've had my Iraqi dinar for about 12 years. I've waited this long I'll hold out until I know it's a flop.

FootForward: Have dinar questions? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FootForward: Have dinar questions? Empty Re: FootForward: Have dinar questions?

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Iraq Reinstate Rate To $3.22

With the current M0 at around 60 trillion IQD and the reserves around 50 billion USD, it's not to hard to see that the rate published at the CBI is near 1,200 IQD to 1 USD with those figures.

Enlarge this image
FootForward: Have dinar questions? Scree137

In order to have the CBI back the M0 at $3.22USD to 1IQD, they would need to have 193.2 trillion USD in the reserves. That's about 193.1 trillion USD short. ( 60T X 3.22 = 193.2T )

Where is Iraq going to get the amount needed to support a reinstatement as the Gurus are saying for this overnight RV?

If your thinking oil, how much do they have to pump out of the ground and sell it on the market to have those funds at hand?

If your thinking UST, why would the US take on such a debt?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Have the Gurus got you fooled with their trick mathematics?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t71300-iraq-reinstate-rate-to-3-22

FootForward: Have dinar questions? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 am

Here's my question.  In 2012 you said that God revealed to you that the Detroit Tigers would win the World Series against the San Francisco Giants, and that would be a sign that the RV was at hand.  When the Tigers were swept in four games, you said that you misunderstood what God said, and that they will win it some other year.  Well, they haven't won any WS since 2012, so why would you expect the RV now?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:47 am

FootForward: Have dinar questions? Md_ff10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum