Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey

Go down

British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey Empty British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:58 pm

British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey

Fears of the presence of spies inside the Iraqi government ...

23/02/2018 - 15:40

British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey 23d9f559cd83edafdabba5904a501b91_L

The magazine "The Economist" that the British is still saving millions of dollars in companies in Iraq and Turkey or invest in gold, in preparation for the resumption of its «jihad».

The magazine said in a report published on Thursday that Dahesh invested a lot of money in "companies inside Iraq and bought gold in Turkey" while continuing to transfer funds to its affiliates in an effort to fund the "sleeper cells" sought by the organization to revive it at will.

"You will not believe the amount of money that came out of the land of Dahesh," the report attributed to a former arms dealer involved in the transfer of jihadist funds.

The British magazine said that 70 thousand elements of the Daqash were killed during the war of a total of one hundred thousand militants formed the strength of the extremist organization at the height of the peak, and that a number of those who remained hidden in Iraq while others fled to Turkey to the task of linking companies in countries such as Egypt and Libya And South-East Asia, with 10,000 supporters calling for the departure of the Middle East.

The report quoted an unnamed deputy in the Iraqi parliament as saying that a supporter had fled $ 400 million from Iraq and Syria during his retreat in neighboring countries.

British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey 20180224_MAD001_0

The report points out that the smuggling of millions of dollars from the land it was appropriating overshadowed the price of foreign currency in Iraq, Syria and even Turkey. Turkish intelligence officials believe that Dahesh invested his money in buying gold for later use in revitalizing his dormant cells.

"You only need $ 500 a month to fund and set up a cell of two or three people," said Ahmed Yayla, the former head of the Turkish police counterterrorism division.

For Iraq, the Economist report notes that "weak institutions and rampant corruption make it difficult for Baghdad to tackle the problem." Although several ministries have tried to prevent terrorist financing, they have failed, pointing out that politicians in Iraq "also benefit from the black market, at a time when officials fear I will have spies inside the government."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/reports/417573

British report: urging save millions of dollars in Iraq and Turkey 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum