Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol

Go down

Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol Empty Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:54 pm

Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol

Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol 2499

Ministry of Oil logo

02/23/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The Ministry of Oil signed a memorandum of understanding with the delegation of representatives of Al-Arfaj Holding Company in Kuwait .

The Oil Ministry said in a press statement received by "Economy News" that "Oil Minister Jabbar Luaibi met with a delegation of representatives of the Kuwaiti company Arfaj Holding, headed by Saud Al Arfaj, and during the meeting signed the ministry represented by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of liquidation Fayad Hassan Nima Minutes of a meeting with the company Arfaj included formation A coordinating committee between the two parties to exchange information on the implementation of projects in the region and the world . "

"The report also included the company's desire to invest in the associated gas investment project and the production of methanol, as well as the company's invitation to the Ministry of Oil to contribute to the investment in the construction of an oil refinery in India with a petrochemical complex ."

"According to the statement," one of the Ministry's priorities to optimize the investment of gas associated with the implementation of liquidation projects and petrochemicals and the development of infrastructure for the distribution of oil derivatives . "

He pointed out that "the ministry is keen to implement investment projects for the construction of refineries inside Iraq to increase the production capacity of oil derivatives, and to cover and meet the actual need for domestic consumption. Moreover, the ministry has ambitions and directions for the establishment of refineries abroad in cooperation with specialized international companies .

"The Ministry of Oil and through the investment projects put forward to compete with international companies aspiring to reach high rates of production of oil products up to 2 million barrels per day during the year 2022. "

For his part, the Undersecretary for Liquidation Affairs, said that "the ministry expressed its willingness to enter into investment projects in cooperation with Kuwaiti companies to enhance the volume of cooperation and relations between the two countries and open up broad areas of investment."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11243

Oil signed with a Kuwaiti company an investment record in the associated gas project and production of methanol 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum