Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

steffen Rowe/Tank "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message 2/23/18

3 posters

Go down

steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 Empty steffen Rowe/Tank "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message 2/23/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:01 am

steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 10103713

23 February, 2018 01:44

You Are the Difference

by Tank

We made a difference today. Tomorrow dozens of transactions have a chance to go through. Each one that goes through gives us another access point to right the wrongs of a lifetime of lies and enslavement, perpetuated upon us by a force that has had no regard, concern or care for the human experience.

I am so proud of what you are doing and your motivation for doing it. We hold our future in our hands. We decide what the world will be today, and set a course for generations to come. We get to create this new world, we have nothing to be afraid of, and nothing to hide.

We are in a fight with a fire breathing dragon. The villagers have all been turned into Zombies. We are fighting for our lives, the future of our children, and even those who don’t realize they’re enslaved. They erroneously criticize and attack us, and yet we know we are charged with their safety and protection as well. We have assembled a group of diminished misfit heroes that have taken a stand against impossible odds, versus an undefeated opponent. We have nothing to fight with but a common drive to be free, and a willingness to let go of the illusion we thought was real to build on the truth that really is. And,
we’re winning.

This is a transitional moment in history. I’m honored to be part of it. I’m honored to be on the battle field with you.

When you wake up in a few hours and potentially find yourself nervous as you face rejection, failure, and disappointment I want you to consider your mission statement. I don’t mean the mission statement of this group, but the driving purpose that motivates and inspires you personally to be here today. Sometimes in the heat of battle we forget what is so magical about our experiences that have crafted the universe we call our life. Reconnect to that beauty before you go out to claim your freedom today. Our connection to that mission gives us telescopic insight into the heart and mind of God. It is our light in a dark place, and our fire on a cold night. It’s all the proof we need that we are alive, and our reminder of why each life is so important. It lives in the eyes of the one we love, the feeling of our children falling asleep in our arms, and the precious moments when we believed that anything was possible.

Anything is possible. You see the problem but focus on the solution. You know what needs to be done and you’re not waiting for someone else to do it. You’re acting as if you were born to lead-only it’s not an act. You’re just being yourself. For you, everything is possible, amazing is probable, and victory is guaranteed.

There is no tomorrow. Today is when we change the world. That change starts with you. And it starts right now.

-TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 Empty Re: steffen Rowe/Tank "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message 2/23/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:08 am

Wanna make a difference Tank? Take a long walk on a short pier with about 100lbs of lead strapped to your waist.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 2805820865  steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 2805820865  steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 2805820865  steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

steffen Rowe/Tank    "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message  2/23/18 Empty Re: steffen Rowe/Tank "You are the Difference" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message 2/23/18

Post by Scotchie Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:34 pm

TANK is a very sick individual.  Not sure why people still listen to him.  He called the RV hundreds of times, and planned parties in Brooklyn over and over again.  I feel sorry for those that believe him.  That is grasping at straws in the most extreme.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum