Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Newshound Guru Kaperoni

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Newshound Guru Kaperoni    [I read that the Official Rate is 1180.]   ...the CBI auction post under CBI news states the price at 1182. ... market forces (interbank) are minimal at this point plus the CBI has pegged to the dollar.  ...that is why the CBI cannot stay pegged once in compliance. The CBI needs to move to a different exchange rate regime (some type of float) which would allow flexibility to adjust the value of the dinar based on economic pressure (this is known as discovery) created by investment.   ...I  think its key to understand why they CBI must move off the peg before investment begins...   "Adopting a flexible exchange rate before liberalizing the capital account enables a country to absorb capital account shocks at  lower cost to the real economy than under a fixed exchange rate. By contrast, liberalizing the capital account first can help offset temporary current account shocks, expand the range of instruments available for risk management, and deepen the foreign exchange market." 

here's another one that think's he knows it all but in reality he knows very little about the money market he wants to make you think that he's truly intelligent but yet is far from the truth there's just enough info to his statement to hold it together some things are correct that he has stated but here's where he makes the biggest mistake all currencies float within the 2% range according to the IMF he won't you to think that it will float at 1166 all from the time of the 2% is achieved however there's no facts To back this. There's no facts that Float 1166 there's no facts to say that Iraq will not increase the rate and in fact that will not increase the rate let say 0.01/1 then there's no facts on it so no one really knows what will happen this is something we will have to watch and see what happens so it's best not to believe none of this crap that we see coming from the gurus most of them know nothing about the market they guessing and I mislead people to boost sales of the Iraqi dinar it is it goes to show of the misleading statements that he makes this is one of many facts that he misleads his followers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:01 am

Just a wanna be expert ... I used to go to his site, but the more I read what he said, and the more I learned from people with an actual clue, to more I realized how ignorant he was. Have not been on his site in 2 or 3 years at least.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:21 am

Quote :
Kevind53--Just a wanna be expert ... I used to go to his site, but the more I read what he said, and the more I learned from people with an actual clue, to more I realized how ignorant he was. Have not been on his site in 2 or 3 years at least.
he had me kick off a website  because i went up against him on a lot of things and prove him to be a liar and he didn't know what he was talking about and an a-hole it his way or the road then he'll cry like a little baby if you disagree with him
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:15 am

The guy is an ass hole, what more is there to say, and that goes for 99% of 'em- Pay no mind to these blithering idiots- Their mouths run like the diarrhea-They were born STUPID, and they'll die that way- Sucks to be them-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Newshound Guru Kaperoni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: