Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/21/18

3 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/21/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:46 am

(Notes by Adept1) 

TNT Call 21-February-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

[Music: It’s Done, It’s Finished…]

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Wednesday, February 21 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here, and Tony as well. A couple of things were posted to keep you going in the forum and chat room. On Monday, things were happening in the banking system, and this is the first change to address that. Bank staff were meeting on Monday to work out the process, with IT and exchange staff smoothing things out. That led us to believe that Tuesday would be ‘it’. Numbers were released to all districts as well. Other information we shared was the ongoing tit-for-tat between Iraq and Kurdistan. There are also developments on the Zim.

Tony: Please read out what we put in the forum because not everyone can get in the forum. First, after every call, everyone who has my number wants to call me to discuss the call. I do understand the frustration – some of us have been doing this for 14 years. Ray and Tony are NOT in charge of this – if I could have made this happen, it would have happened five years ago. We probably have the largest network in Dinarland, and people come in and go away and come back again. Everyone wants this to go smoothly, and the more information you have, the smoother the process should be. I get the information in-country, out of the country, from the banking system itself, from call and exchange centers, and now from the tellers and branch managers. We get information at every level, from Iraqi television and on the street in Iraq and Kurdistan, even the CBI. They explain the situation to us and we explain it to you. They listen to our call in Iraq. All parties in the US also listen to our calls. Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730  They are concerned about how the majority of people will act and react. It’s about making it smooth to do the exchange, and to hold onto the money you receive so that it will last for generations.

When I was in network marketing, I would tell my downline exactly what do to, and maybe 2% would do what I did to become to successful. I’ve spent years telling you exactly what to do when you go to the bank: how to dress and act, how to negotiate, and what to do when you walk out of the bank. I don’t benefit from that – you do! Since 2. January they have rearranged the plan, chucking out ten years of planning. They want us to walk through this, with it going smoothly for everyone. We are in the window right now. I give you all the information I can, and you have to walk through the process with a banker – and you will know more than he knows – with the right questions to make this work.

I try to tell you what is happening. There will be limits, and we mentioned them in last Friday’s all. There are still changes being put in place, and we might have more changes by Friday. The point is to know what’s going on and to be prepared for whatever what might happen. Every time we say ‘X is done’, we know it’s closer to happening. We know that there is a good system in place, and everyone need to be prepared to work it. Let’s start with the updates. Remember, everyone can read those on the public part of the forum under Latest Blasts.

Saturday update

Jabouri is indicating that the budget will be complete in one week.

While at the Security Council summit in Germany, Abadi is under pressure and agrees to getting it done….

Sunday reports:

The Baghdad/Erbil crisis comes to an end at the National Conference! The Kurds are happy with the results of the Article 140 debacle and are agreeing to cast their vote. Now, let’s bring on this budget and move on to the public release of the new rates!

The 800 numbers from the Districts are ready to be sent to corresponding banks and various information providers (which includes us). A single district could have multiple 800 numbers to utilize for appointments.

ZIM UPDATE on Monday

The cap is 100 Trillion Zim per person at the prevailing rate at the time of exchange. That is the amount of currency, and that 100 Trillion can be from any combination of 100s and 50s from the trillions, millions, billions and thousands series. This CAP is in effect until further notice, although it is not a permanent cap.

Tuesday afternoon in chat:

I’m just waiting on 800 numbers to start flowing. The banks supposedly handled final glitches and conflicts yesterday. Also, Zim will not have a buy and sell rate, nor be paired for trading on Forex. The Zim cap is temporary.

Tony: How come this thing hasn’t happened yet when everyone expected it by now? Our intel says that there ARE 800 numbers, and every district is different, so there are at least 12 800 numbers. They have multiple lines, so you will be able to call and get through. Calls are supposed to last a maximum of five minutes. They will ask:

What is your existing bank, and do you want to exchange at that bank? If not, there will be a choice of three banks, and you can have the one you want if it’s available. I would guess that 90% of you don’t even need that information. Of the eight million currency holders, 80-85% of them will go straight to the tellers because they have less than one million dollars in currency to exchange. I know that many people will go to the teller to exchange a million dollar’s worth of currency while they wait to see if the rates go up! Banks are not stupid; they know that people will try to get some money first even if they have an exchange appointment lined up. Be patient!

There will be limits to the exchange. Each zone will have its limit, and each branch will have a limit depending on what they had delivered that day. The US government just transferred 196 billion yesterday so that this thing can go through – so that they can raise their limits at the banks. There are no limits on dinar, dong, and rupiah, but there are still limits on how much the bank can handle. If they can’t exchange the rest today, they will do it in the ensuing couple of days. It’s possible that the bank might have handled all they can do on that day, but they will be able to accommodate you later. They have to conform to the system for that particular location. Don’t get upset or argue, just come back the next day and do what you need to do.

Since there are to be no limits on specific currencies (apart from Zim), I would do my Zim notes first because that is a flat rate. If I can only do 100 T this month or quarter, I’ll get that out of the way first. Then I would start exchanging my other currencies, keeping in mind ‘first mouse, second mouse’, OR “I will go in now because I know how to make money with my money”. Those are your two options.

RayRen: I would wait and see how the floating rates show up.

Canada will have three 800 numbers, one for each territory. We know that in the US there will be at least 12 numbers, and more likely multiple numbers for each district. We don’t know if they will create website with all the numbers and zones, or if they will give us all that information for us to disseminate. [Tony] I would prefer them to set up their own site – that way we don’t mess it up, and because your bandwidth is bigger than ours, so the official site is less likely to crash than ours.

At the moment, we have been told that the 800 numbers have been released to everyone but us (the gurus). We will be getting them from a government agency. I don’t know when that will be, but it should be very, very soon.

You know how Iraq functions: up and down, back and forth between Baghdad and Kurdistan amongst other issues. They are trying to accomplish something else, something apart from what we are looking for. However, the banking people on this side don’t care what’s happening in Iraq; they are in process and this is happening. Some are saying the US is holding this up, again; after all Iraq has done everything they are supposed to do. Some banks here have been identified as having system problems that stopped the whole process. Supposedly they have worked this out and the money was transferred yesterday. I don’t know what (if anything) they still have to resolve before this gets released. They do want everyone to go through as smoothly as possivle.

To recap what we have heard about the exchange process in general:

For $1 million (exchanged amount) and below you will go right to the teller and the teller will complete the exchange. The teller’s not negotiating on anything. They are not authorized to do that. All tellers will be two lines and two tellers at the window, and it will be ‘first come, first served’. Multiple family members can each exchange up to $1 million such has husband and wife, children, uncle, cousins. However, you cannot get a cashier’s check while at this teller; another bank person will handle that for you.

Between $1 million and $10 million (exchanged amounts) you will go right to a private banker. Appointments made on a first come, first served basis. You can have a partial exchange here if you are exchanging over $10 million at an appointment. You can do up to a million with a teller.

For $10 million (exchanged amount) and above, call the 800 # for an appointment with a wealth manager.

Calculation of the amount is based on exchange rates: Example: You have eight million Dong and the rate is $1.50 then you are in the over $10 million category. Also, you can lump all of your currencies together when calculating your amount. For example, let’s say you have five million Dong at $1.50 exchange rate and two million Dinar at a $4.00 exchange rate. Your total exchanged amount would come to over $10 million so you can call for an appointment.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: It has been a while since we have heard about the bank employees exchanging their currency as being prohibited. Has that changed since time has gone by and the employees have been finding out about this and buying it? I have a couple of friends who are personal bankers that still are fearful of exchanging their currency and asked me to ask that question.
A: the only people not allowed to buy dinar are those at the call and exchange centers. The bank people were just told it is a scam. I know people in the banks who have bought dinar; just hold on until after it’s live, and then ask the question, because then it won’t matter.

Q1: Re: Federal Reserve districts, is it our phone number or address that determines the correct district and 800 number to us?
A: Your zip code determines your district. If you call into the wrong district, you won’t be able to complete your call, I think. If you don’t know from looking at the map, call the bank and ask which Fed district you’re in.
Tony: You have to exchange in a district where you have lived for the last 180 days.

Q: Is the US Treasury still holding this up?
Tony: The banks had their final meetings on Sunday for teller training and sorting out other issues. They were getting ready for this event. Ready or not, the 800 numbers have been sent to all the districts, and we are now waiting for ours to come from the US Treasury or the Federal Reserve. All sides have to be ready at the same time. They are ready and pushing for this to go now.

Q: I have 6 brothers and sisters that I gifted A 10 million Zim to. Each. Since it sounds that a 10 million note will not work now [because they are only exchanging 100s and 50s] I was wondering if I could gift to all of them one 50 trillion and they could split it evenly. Would they all go in and exchange or just one and open up separate accounts or open up one with all names on it.
RayRen: The 100s and 50s are the ones being accepted initially. Sooner or later, those other notes will probably be accepted. Don’t discard them; hold on and they will be exchangeable at some point. Just wait. It might only be a few days or weeks. Don’t give anything away that you weren’t already planning to give away; just wait for more details, and we’ll find out what is happening.

Q: With the banks increasing their reserves, can they give us more than $7,000 at first appointment? Do we still have to wait the 48 hours to access the rest of our money?
Tony: They are not going to increase the cash amount, because that is what they have been allocated at the bank. Why do you need more cash than $7k in the first day?? Surely you can pay for things with cards and checks and wire transfers. If you go through teller, you will have a card issued; if you go through a wealth manager, you might even get a black card. This is electronic; they want you to use cards and wires, so that they can track this money. Let’s do that.

Q: Here in the UK we feel like a boat without a pilot. When you speak with your sources please can you ask them to provide an 800# for the UK. After all we are forever being told the UK has a ‘special relationship’ with the USA.
A: When we get information for the UK, we will let you know.

Q: Rupiah?
A: Those have been the most constant at $1.08 to $1.25.

Q: Tony, if I gifted currency to family member and/or friends and I don’t know their history and Homeland finds something in their past, do I receive the currency back or will they take it?
A: I have no idea.

RayRen: Remember, the Zim cap is 100 Trilliion ZIM for the moment. If the rate is .00000010, then that will mean ten million dollars; if the rate is .00000014, then the total will be 14 million dollars.

Questions from live callers

404/865:
What’s the status on contract rates? Are there any left?

Tony: I want to wait and see on that. I haven’t discussed that with the people I need to discuss it with, yet. That is a whole other animal. Somebody needs to call me about that because we are trying to do this as smoothly as possible. I’m not ready to talk about this yet. You know that a certain percentage of people would get contract rates, and I’m looking for that percentage. I’ll have to see if that is up or down. I’ll find out before we release the 800 numbers.

I know that everyone wants to pay it forward on the tenth day after the RV is activated – helping to change people’s lives, etc. We then want to post it on Instagram, Facebook, etc., to let other members know. How can we do that? I want to do something for those who give tips/gifts of $500, $1,000, whatever. We will all be blessed when this happens and I want to set up something special for those who do pay it forward like that. Call Ray with your ideas. You can put ‘TNT-superfantastic’ on the check/bill, for instance.

RayRen: For the UK, there will be 800 numbers, although I don’t have the details yet.

314 caller: Regarding private bankers, I thought you said that if someone has between one and ten million, and under one million go directly to the teller, is that right? What do people do under one million if they don’t’ have an account at HSBC or Wells Fargo? I don’t think the tellers will have time to open an account on the spot.

RayRen: I didn’t set this up. I would try where I have an account first, and if that doesn’t work, you may have to wait in line for a while.

Caller: The districts and 800 numbers – are those only for ten million dollars and above? [Yes.] Those in the middle range won’t be restricted to their districts, right?

Tony: That’s my understanding, that the middle range will call their own bank and be assigned a wealth manager.

Caller: What about bank notification that the excise tax has been paid?

Tony: I don’t know how the bank is handling that.

303 caller: I’m still confused on ‘double dipping’. I have a layaway, and if the RV comes in and I exchange what I have in hand, then I’ll use the proceeds to redeem the layaway. Is that double-dipping?

Tony: At one point, years ago, they wouldn’t let you use that money on your layaway. I don’t know if that is the case now, because so much has changed. In the past, they were talking about dinar today, dong in five days, and they didn’t want people to buy up all the dong at the pre-RV price. But with it all coming out at the same time, that is no longer an issue. Let’s say you exchange a million dinar @ $4, and I have four million dollars. Why would I buy more dinar at $4? If the rate on Forex is $4, the rate at any exchanger will also be $4; otherwise, they would be losing money. The same is true for every other currency that is revaluing right now. It doesn’t make sense to exchange and then run out and buy more of the same currency in hopes that it will go up. If you know that your currency is going to go up, why even exchange it in the first few days? When I am exchanging, I should look for a lower-value currency that might go up. Gals, guys, we keep wanting to make this as smooth as possible, and then coming up with ways to make it more complicated!

Next caller: What is the situation with Zim?

Tony: It’s still 11 cents or possibly a bit more.

Next caller: So If I exchange x million, I can receive $7,000 immediately, with 10% available in my account, and the rest available after 48 hours?

Tony: That’s right, according to what we have heard.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

773 caller: You said there were three questions for when we call the 800 numbers: your bank, __________, and __________?

Tony: They will ask your preferred bank, your zip code, and your total currency. We will see whether they just ask about dinar or your total holdings.

Caller: With those how are going to a teller for under a million, would that be to the two lead banks, or any bank?

Tony: For those with under a million, exchanges will start with the two lead banks (or their affiliates). If you don’t want those two, and are willing to wait, in about two weeks the process will open up to other banks, we believe.

Caller:
Between one and ten million, do you have to exchange in your district?

RayRen: Yes, that’s right. They want to exchange in your district by zip code.

NZ caller: In the last few days I purchased more currency, and at the bank they asked for my passport number, US address, and was I planning on travelling? So they seem to be tracking this a lot more than they had previously. If I want to go in with a friend for any reason, will they allow that?

Tony: Only if the person is your attorney or accountant, we think.

Caller: My original bank is in one state, but where I am living now is in a different area. So I will have to tavel to exchange?

Tony: Most banks have your information wherever you go, at least the national banks. But they want you to exchange in your district. If you live outside the US… don’t really know. I think you will have to go to your zip code’s district in the US. As for going with a friend to the bank, I don’t think the banks want to complicate this more than necessary. You can call the bank and ask them, and be prepared to wait in the car!

281 caller: I’m in Texas; when we call the 800 number and tell then the zip code, they then send us to a suitable bank, is that correct? Would it be okay to give them the zip code where we want to exchange, so long as it’s in the same district?

Tony: They will ask you your zip code and how much you have, and then they will send you to a location that can deal with what you have, with the most security. If you want to say you live in Bathwater but you want to exchange in Dallas… Nobody knows your information but you. If you want to go to a different, that’s up to you.

Caller: So those who call the 800 numbers will probably go to the exchange centers; will the limits apply to those centers as well?

Tony: I don’t know. I assume that the limits for that branch for that region still apply. However because you called the 800 number, and you told them how much you have, they will be anticipating you in that region.

Caller: Do you think the rates will be on Forex by the time we go to the banks?

Tony: I think the banks don’t care. Before, they wanted to get us out of the way first, but now most people will go to the tellers, so they will exchange at the screen rates; they wont have to negotiate.

Caller: What about dealers and exchangers like Travelex? Will they have similar limits?

Tony: I doubt it very much, at these levels. They will exchange people for small sums, but won’t be writing checks for a million dollars or more.

702 caller: We heard that there is a Zim cap at 100 T; when we call the 800 number, do we tell them how much we have, just in case?

RayRen: That’s what I intend to do. If they don’t exchange the rest, I’ll take it home. I’m not planning to leave any currency with a receipt.

Tony: I think the bank will give you a receipt if you want to leave the physical Zim with them. This only applies to those with a private banker or wealth manager. If you have more than you want to exchange that day, you can deposit it with them, and you have to negotiate the return. I know one guy who negotiated 800 million per week for six weeks. You can agree to receive your exchange monies over weeks or months; your wealth manager can make a written agreement with you.

Caller: They have transferred in X funds so that we can exchange Y dinar, dong and rupiah, but you wn’t know how much you can exchange until you get there?

Tony:
You won’t, because the banks themselves have caps, and if depends on the districts. Because they have moved over 196 billion, they were able to raise that cap. Now they will do all they can do every day, but we don’t know how much that is. It’s by region, and depends on how much they have delivered every day. So you and they might want to spread out the exchange over days or weeks.

RayRen:
Are you specifically referring to Zim, or to all currencies? I wouldn’t make an arrangement for Zim in case the rate changes.

Tony: It’s not an SKR, it’s an agreement, and yes, you can do that with Zim.

Closing Statement

Take the first part of this call to heart. The biggest thing at the banks right now is how you react to the different situations – not once you have the money, but getting through the process. Respect the money and the process. We are right at the tail end of this. They are having the final meetings and telling us the information to give to you. No one said anything about timing today because it was supposed to gp yesterday. I imagine we’ll find out more today. Stay cheerful, because we are at the end of this. It was a good day today in Iraq, so it should be a good week here. Everything is good – the rates are good, and no caps apart from the Zim, and the bank/regional limits. Even the Zim will continue to be exchanged over time. Surely 100 T is enough to start with!

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/21/18

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Jerzy on July 31, 2016 wrote:THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY HERE IS TO NOT FOLLOW GURUS BLINDLY, AS GURUS ARE THERE MOSTLY FOR THE MONEY. REMEMBER THE TONY TNT DAYS? THOUSANDS WOULD CALL IN AT $1.99 A MINUTE OR WHATEVER THE TOLL WAS, AND TONY WOULD RAKE IN MANY THOUSANDS A SESSION. AND WHAT DID HE GIVE US? A BIG TELEPHONE BILL FOR ONE. AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF MARKETING FOR STERLING TO SELL MORE DINAR BECAUSE “THE DINAR RV IS TOMORROW! QUICK BUY MORE DINAR AND BE REALLY RICH!”. AND PEOPLE BOUGHT INTO IT ALL. SO JUST BE CAREFUL OF SUCH STUFF.

http://www.oom2.com/t40186-poofness-for-july-31-we-are-the-champions-at-internet-panhadling

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/21/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 am

Still scamming ... err MLMing I see ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/21/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum