Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18

3 posters

Go down

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 Empty "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:50 am

https://www.dinardaily.net/t71208-addendum-from-pastor-mccrary-for-february-18-2018

I'm sorry to say but Pastor McCrary is STILL living in the cabal created false 3d reality world as evidenced by his most recent post.

We should be grateful to get millions of $$? Really?

It seems he has absolutely NO clue how much stuff really costs to fix - none!

Heck no I'm not going to be satistified with what amounts to pocket change and I doubt anyone else here who is intent on being a humanitarian is either.

Just to put things into perspective, let me give you a SMALL example of how much stuff really costs to fix in case you don't know, which will also enlighten you as to exactly how involved
even seemingly simple projects are.

One of the first projects a friend and I are going to tackle is rebuilding a shore town in NJ that was hardest hit by the Sandy storm. Yup, that was over 5 YEARS ago and the town is still in shambles. There are over 500 homes condemned and those homeowners are trapped owning non-saleable properties. And yup, they've had to find other suitable living space and haven't been able to live in their homes for all this time! The government basically abandoned them and then completely forgot about them - typical!

No, most of these people, for living so close to the Atlantic could NOT afford flood insurance! But even if they could, most people don't realize how evil FEMA actually is. Sure you've got flood insurance. Sure FEMA steps in to help when your home gets trashed. What FEMA now does is REQUIRE (at your own cost) that you raise the rebuilt home 1 story so there's nothing on the bottom floor that a flood could damage a second time. Thats going to cost $30K-$60K out of your OWN pocket and must be factored into the rebuild plan BEFORE FEMA will give you a dime. Who has that kind of money? What bank would ever give you a loan to cover an expenditure like that knowing what happened that predicated your need to ask? Right? Your stuck!

The first thing we're going to do is rebuild all those homes and get all those families back in them as quickly as possible, not to mention we'll probably have to foot the bill for the property taxes that have been acruing on those properties for the last 5+ years (the bare land still has value and at least in NJ even owning bare land, you have to pay property tax on its assessed value). Then after thats done we're going to have to do new sidewalks everywhere, new curbs, rip up all the streets and replace the sewer lines, electrical wiring, gas, water and anything else down there because its all over 100 years old and in serious disrepair. Then we'll have to repave EVERY street in the town, new streetlights, new traffic lights and will have to repair/rebuild the damaged town-owned buildings (municipal buildings) if any. Then, if the town doesn't have one (not all shore towns do - most assuredly our first town project doesn't) we'll have to build a seawall or at least repair one thats there already if its damaged. This work in total will take 2-3 years to complete, the homes hopefully in a year or less once we start and yes we know what we're doing and yes we can get all those 500+ homes rebuilt in a year!

So how much does this all cost? Certainly not piddling millions.

To demolish a home and haul away the debris can cost upwards of $25-30 THOUSAND dollars. Don't believe me? Talk to a home demolition contractor! If there's any type of contamination on the property (most likely a leaking fuel oil storage tank), it would need to be remediated before any rebuilding work could proceed and that could cost upwards of hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on how bad it is (no I'm not kidding - remediation work is insanely expensive). Now we're left with bare land and have to rebuild the home. Figure $300 THOUSAND to do that and no I am NOT high-balling this - actually low-balling. After the dust settles, at least in NJ, it costs $125-$150/sq-ft to rebuild a home to the point the town is willing to issue a certificate of occupancy for the dwelling and most homes in this town are around 2000 sq/ft so a rebuild cost in the range of $250K to $300K (realistically more like $350K when you factor in permits, demolition and everything else, excluding any needed remediation costs). Yes it costs this much to rebuild a home!

So lets do a little math, shall we?

$300K * 500 = $150 MILLION
500 * $30K = $15 MILLION
500 * back taxes? You tell me but for sure this is in the many millions also. So just to rebuild those 500 homes (and remember there's more than 500 homes to rebuild though I don't recall the exact number) on a good day, we're looking at $165 MILLION, probably closer to $200 MILLION factoring in the property taxes, permits,...

This is a SMALL town. Once we get about a year into this project we'll have figured the optimal way to do everything and will then pick up maybe 10 shore towns in addition to this one to start work there, maybe 20 even (there are a LOT not only in NJ but along the whole Eastern seaboard needing a lot of TLC which as stated above ain't cheap) and we'll easily be spending tens of billions of $$ a year, if not more.

With all the rebuilding of the infrastructure within the town added in we're easily looking at $500 MILLION by the point we're ready to move on, probably closer to $1 BILLION if we have to rebuild a seawall.

Yup, we should be grateful for a small number of millions. Thats a VERY cabal thing to say because it prevents us from fixing anything and thats exactly what the cabal wants.

Be grateful for pocket change compared to the real cost of rebuilding the world? NOPE! We didn't come here to be grateful we can live comfortably when everyone else is suffering. None of us should feel this way.

Heck, just building a new church can cost upwards of $1 million or more!!! A rather small new town offices building or town hall can also cost upwards of $1 Million!!! A new firehouse? Same cost ballpark WITHOUT any fire engines or other equipment - just the building.

And I haven't even addressed the cost issues of ambulance services nor firehouses nor police and the buildings and equipment they all need to do their jobs along with the cost of all that equipment should they need anything new or even need a larger or new building. One single fire engine can cost well over $1 million and you don't buy any of this stuff "off the shelf". You customize it for your needs, order it and they build it for you and it can take easily 6-9 months to take delivery on it. This is another major ticket item and for sure these shore towns are coming up way TOO thin in this regard. I do not consider these expenditures optional!

Sure, the general public will be gratefull for millions but we humanitarians will NOT be able to make even a tiny dent in the mess this world is in until we're getting high Trillions, Quadrillions or more.

Within a couple years I'm positive that I alone will have a couple hundred projects running in parallel (oh yeah I can!) including some international ones, perhaps spending well over a Trillion $$ a year to keep them running.

Its time for a MAJOR reality check not only for Pastor McCrary but for all of us.

Do NOT believe we need to settle for next to nothing - thats the cabal way of thinking.

Believe we each need to ask for the sky and DO and do NOT be shy about it! Ask for at least quadrillions (thousands of trillions) at a minimum because as we each get into fixing our portion of the mess the creator sent us here to fix we're going to come to the realization that its going to cost FAR more than we were thinking.

My friends and I have a good handle on what we're going to spend over the next few years and how quickly the spending ramps up but I doubt most humanitarians have thought this through as far as they need to or have even considered anything I mentioned above with my SMALL example of how much stuff really costs to fix. On the surface EVERYTHING looks simple. Start delving deeper and you'll realize whatever it is you're planning on doing is MUCH more complex with LOTS of angles to cover, all of which have to be done properly and in the correct order, all of which will cost far more than you might be thinking.

Millions just doesn't cut the mustard. Billions for starters will BUT if one project costs upwards of a billion and you only get a few billion, you're not going to be very effective in fixing much and if you're simply channeling a portion of the interest on whatever money you got at your exchange appointment into your projects, it'll take a VERY long time to complete anything, making the cabal VERY happy!

Ask for the sky (or as I like to say - the galaxy) because once the RV is over, you'll have to live with what you got for the rest of your life and if you realize later on that you didn't ask for enough, its going to seriously limit your ability to be a humanitarian. Just be able to justify WHY you need so much money (I've given you a small example above of why that is - I'm sure you can now work your own project plans and come to the realization that you really need to ask for the galaxy to get it all done). Do NOT be afraid to call companies that do this work and find out for sure what their estimate of real costs is - that'll also help you at your exchange to justify what you're asking for.

Oh yeah this is going to be HARD work - at least for the first couple years until we each figure out the optimal way to do it and have built up a sufficiently large staff to sweat the small stuff for us (another major cost item). It will, however, be VERY gratifying work for seeing smiles where there may never have been any and for helping the world and its population in a VERY major way!

Its not cheap hiring/paying high power expert talent! We each might be employing hundreds of such individuals if not more. Think about this cost item that also comes out of your RV earnings! Say we employ 200 expert staff at say $100K/year (probably much more than this as experts don't come cheap). This is already $20 MILLION just to pay salaries and that doesn't include benefits, medical insurance, signing bonuses and other perks those experts expect! It also doesn't include the cost of office space to house everyone you hire nor does it include the cost of desks, computers, internet connections, phones, phone lines and on and on and on. This all adds up to big bucks quickly and yup, you guessed it - it all comes out of your humanitarian trust.

Sure we could easily live on even $10 Million plus interest but its not about living comfortably. We're each humanitarians here on this site. We're not in this for our own personal comfort. Yes the creator NEEDS us to be comfortable, healthy and well fed or we won't be able to be the humanitarian "heavy-weights" we need to be but what we need personally is small potatoes compared to how much its really going to cost us each to rebuild Earth and help everyone out of the financial holes they're in.

Me personally, my non-zim holdings are becoming the family support fund. My zim earnings hopefully will make my earnings from other currencies look like pocket change but those earnings for personal use will be gargantuan compared to what my family and I need to survive and thrive for the rest of our lives as it should be so we never have to worry about having the money to live, ever again. 100% of my zim earnings will go towards humanitarian endeavors only. I look upon the zim earnings as God's money given to us to do the rebuilding/rehab work we each chose to come here to do, as it should be.

Heck no, neither myself nor should any of you either be satisfied with a few crumbs that won't net you enough to do hardly any humanitarian work. Even $100 Million a year as Pator McCrary used as an example to get his point across simply will not cut the mustard for any humanitarian worth his salt.

Ask for the galaxy but perhaps settle for a few star systems if you have to(wink) because we're each going to need it to do our life's work. Just be prepared to justify why, if you're asked at your exchange appointment. There won't be much time as its been said appointments will each be 1 hour or less so just be prepared to talk 5-10 minutes tops about your highest ticket projects to show the banker sitting across from you that you get it and know the reality of what stuff actually costs. That should be sufficient to convince him/her you know what you're doing and should open the flood gates for you to get the funding you need.

Remember, we each get exactly 1 shot at this. Once we walk out of our exchange appointment its over and we can't come back and say later. "Um? I underestimated what I really need to do these projects... Can I have some more money?" Ain't gonna happen. Go for broke at the exchange appointment but as I said, be prepared to talk up your highest ticket, most visible projects. SHINE in front of the banker and impress him/her that you know what you're doing and have a good grasp on real-world costs and that will open doors that otherwise would remain closed for you.

My view on proceeds, if I ask for a sextillion (billion trillion) as an example, no I could never even make a dent in that NOR COULD ANYONE ELSE. Getting this much frees me of the shackles that money (3d) creates. Now I have limitless funding and can spend like a drunken sailor if necessary to accomplish all I came here to do in record time and STILL not make a dent. For me, money now becomes meaningless and doesn't exist anymore so its not a driving force in my work. I just keep doing, without looking back and it just keeps getting paid for and I don't even have to think about the money aspects anymore. For me, money no longer exists.

Regarding the sextillion example, if the banker won't give me that and they give it to someone else, they could never make a dent in it either and if they don't give it to anyone, where does all that money go? Certainly NOT to help the world nor into their bank! They WANT to get as much for you as they can so it all winds up in THEIR bank! Think about that. And for sure the bankers will be getting commissions on what we each get so they have a vested interest in getting us the most they can. Let them but be ready to justify it by discussing your highest ticket project(s) where you show them you understand reality and real-world costs to do things.

We are quickly transitioning from a cabal 3d false reality into a limitless 5d reality (infinite, limitless abundance). Everyone needs to stop thinking 3d (at least one intel provider seems stuck in a cabal manipulated 3d reality and won't let go from my reckoning so rather than listening to any of these guys who are all batting MINUS 1000 - none of them has EVER been right about anything - hmmmm! simply ask the creator for the truth, be receptive to the answers you get (hardest thing for a human to do) and follow your heart, NOT your head!) and start thinking about limitless possibilities as we quickly transition to a 5d existence where money is worthless because everyone helps everyone else and because just with the power of thought, we can create ANYTHING we desire out of thin air. Its a wonderful thought of what our rather near future is going to be like, isn't it? Lose the 3d. Let go. Start thinking in the infinite because thats our destination.

Do NOT compromise at your exchange appointment nor allow anyone posting on this site nor anywhere else, regardless who they might be, to dissuade you from asking for the galaxy. SHINE, show you know what stuff really costs and lay a couple high visibility projects on the banker to show you're worth your salt in this humanitarian game. You'll do just fine.

Signed: Gene

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 Empty Re: "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 am

"Re: Reality Check" by Brigantine

Really good Rant, Gene. Particularly at a time when we are seeing more and more "gurus" backing off on exchange value predictions.

I've actually seen someone state that we'll be getting .11 for zim, for a maximum of 100T First thing I thought when I read that, was that the cabal was at work, limiting our expectations, again. Trying to get a foot in the door to stealing it all back from us...

Do not forget that Zimbabwe sits on an ocean of gold, whose shores are dunes of diamonds and other rare earth minerals. 1,500 minerals exported. 11 cents, my ass!

The Vietnam War was all about the gold it sits on. Make no mistake about that.

None of us knows how it's going to shake out. Certainly not any of the prognosticators. The one truth that you can count on is that your exchange will depend on you. What you say, what you ask for, what you know. How well you are prepared.

Gene's thoughts have prompted me to go back to my plan and try to put financial numbers to my projects. In my initial draft, I had mainly concentrated on the numbers hired in the various projects we will be involved in.

Since many of my projects also involve re-building small town infrastructure, I need to put some real numbers to it. BTW Gene, the little town I just moved away from a few yrs ago spent 3.5 million on a fire station building. That's no equipment, no trucks, nothing but building. So, you're shooting a little low there...

Brigantine.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 Empty Re: "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Speaking of reality checks, ole Gene and Brigantine need one. Talk about a loose grasp of reality. OH BTW you build in a flood zone, you accept the risks. We used to live on a river, on a good year the spring floods came up to our back door. I can remember my father looking at the river, shrugging his shoulders and saying, "Well if you build on the tracks, you've got to expect a train in the living room once in a while.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 2805820865   "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 2805820865   "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 2805820865   "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:20 am

Brigantine wrote:Do not forget that Zimbabwe sits on an ocean of gold, whose shores are dunes of diamonds and other rare earth minerals.

Gold, diamonds, and rare earth metals have been in the ground for thousands of years, and will still be there for many years to come, yet the country hasn't been able to use that get out of the situation they are in today, let alone pay for the paper you hold in your hands, at some made up ridiculous rate, the Gurus, INTEL Providers, and assorted shills led you to believe.

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:30 pm

They had all that before, and Zimbabwe was one of the richest countries in Africa. Then corruption set in, fraud set in, and things went rapidly down hill. They may someday be a rich country again if they ever get an honest government willing and able to clean up the corruption, but if I do, I guarantee you they will not be circulating what you call ZIM. That currency is gone, as in demonetized and forever worthless. IF they ever reintroduce their own currency, it will not be for a long time, and when they do it will be completely new, not the toilet paper you hold. OH I know, I know, it's printed on bond paper. Hey I have several reams of really high quality bond paper and a case of cheap bond paper in my print shop, maybe I should make my own bonds ... yea, I could call them KEVs

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 2805820865   "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 2805820865   "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 2805820865   "Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:13 am

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 Zimbab10

"Reality Check for Pastor McCrary and Everyone else" by Gene - 2/19/18 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum