Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age

2 posters

Go down

Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age Empty Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 am

Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age

Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age Image

19-02-2018 11:51 AM

An Iraqi court sentenced six-year-old Da'ash, a 17-year-old German, to six years in prison in the state of Saxony. Iraqi media reported Iraqi units arrested the young woman in 2017 .

According to the newspaper Sade Deutsche Zeitung and NRR and VDR, Linda, a descendant of Saxony, was sentenced to five years in prison for belonging to Daqash and for one year for illegally entering Iraqi territory .

Due to the young age of the accused, the case was heard by a juvenile court in Baghdad without an audience, but no confirmation has yet been given by either the German Foreign Ministry or the Iraqi authorities on the issuance of the sentence .

Teen student Linda disappeared from her hometown of Pulsnitz in Saxony in the summer of 2016, shortly after she converted to Islam. She was supposed to have been in contact with fans through chatting on the Internet .

In the summer of 2017 was arrested and arrested in Iraq, and the Iraqi judiciary issued in January sentenced another German of Moroccan origin to death for conviction of belonging to the Dahesh .

"I want to go back to my house and my family," she said. "All I want is to get away, keep away from war, keep away from the many weapons and the noise," she said. '.

According to reports, the girl suffers a wound in her thigh from a bullet wound, and her right knee requires health care .

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=164483

Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age Empty Re: Six years in prison for a "beggar Belle" for her young age

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:15 pm

It's all fun and games until reality sets in.... bad choices make for a bad life. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum