Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction

Go down

France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction Empty France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:36 am

France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction

France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction 5996

French flag

02/19/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Loudriane has confirmed France's commitment to Iraq to meet the challenges of stability and reconstruction, French Ambassador to Iraq Bruno Ober said Monday .

The French ambassador, Bruno Ober, said in a newspaper article published by the newspaper "Al-Sabah" and read by "Economy News" that "the French Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Jean-Yves Laudrian, after his visit to Iraq on February 12 and on the eve of the Kuwait conference, confirmed France's commitment to stand Along with Iraq to address the challenges of stability and reconstruction of the country . "

"France is contributing to the international effort in favor of Iraq with an exceptional loan of 450 million dollars, which was signed in 2017, which allows covering the funding needs in Iraq ."

The ambassador pointed out that "his country is carrying out several humanitarian projects as well as projects to restore stability in the areas liberated from the control of the" Dahesh "in order to facilitate the return of the displaced," noting that "since 2015, France's contribution to humanitarian aid and stability amounted to 80 million euros ."

He added that "the total projects funded in Iraq from various French institutions, such as crisis and support center of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, reached in 2017 to 47 million euros ."

In the same year, the French Agency for Development allocated € 10 million to rehabilitate and develop the water network in the province of Nino, as well as France's determination to contribute to the rehabilitation of the University of Mosul .

"The rehabilitation of the French-funded medical school building is part of the reconstruction efforts funded by France in an exceptional contribution of 2.5 million euros through the UN's reconstruction programs," he said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11181

France confirms its continued support for Iraq in the field of reconstruction 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum