Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March

2 posters

Go down

Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March Empty Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:43 am

By Benjamin Fulford

The secret battle for the planet earth is entering a critical phase over the coming weeks, especially in the realm of finance, where an epic three-way battle is raging, multiple sources agree. In this battle, cryptocurrencies and the Chinese yuan are fighting each other, as well as fighting to replace the current privately-owned Western central bank petrodollar, Euro, and Japanese yen-based system.

In the biggest move, the gauntlet has been cast by the Chinese as they challenge the U.S. petrodollar, with the formal announcement of a March 26th start for gold-backed-yuan oil futures trading. Asian secret society sources say the Year of the Dog, which is just starting, usually brings volatility (in this case presumably in the financial markets) before things settle down into a new normal as the year progresses. This means the Chinese are ready for financial war once they return from their lunar new year’s holiday this week and next.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-09/china-ends-25-year-wait-as-yuan-oil-futures-set-to-start-trading

This Chinese move against the petrodollar coincides with a Russian threat to withdraw from the Western-controlled SWIFT international payments system. A CIA source in Asia says he was informed by his Russian counterparts that if Russia starts trade without using the international SWIFT trading accounts and completely switches over to the Chinese Cross-Border Interbank Payment System (CIPS), “there will be at least a dozen other nations that make this switch within days.”

https://www.rt.com/business/418665-russia-banks-ready-shut-swift/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-14/russian-deputy-pm-our-banks-are-prepare-survive-without-swift?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

Meanwhile, a Canadian Secret Intelligence Service agent notes that “Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev of Russia is also the CEO of the Russian Federation, licensed to operate out of London. So if the order is given to move away from the SWIFT system, the U.S. dollar simply dies and we will see huge inflation.” What he means by this is that the London financial district, and by implication the 2.4 billion-member British Commonwealth, will join the Russians and Chinese in ditching the U.S. dollar.

There is also a big push to replace the petrodollar with a gold-backed cryptocurrency that could rival the Chinese yuan for influence, according to Russian, CIA, Pentagon, Japanese government, and other sources involved in this project, which we discuss in further detail below.

These developments are probably why senior members of the P2 Freemason lodge, the controllers of the existing dollar/euro/yen system, contacted the White Dragon Society (WDS) last week to sue for peace. There will be more about these discussions with the P2 below.

Also last week, former CIA agent and founder of the Marine Intelligence Division (the folks who recently raided CIA Headquarters) Robert David Steele showed up in Japan last week to meet with WDS members.
http://robertdavidsteele.com

Remember, the top generals in the Trump regime, including Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford, were all Marine generals, so the timing of Steele’s arrival in Japan can be no coincidence.

In Japan, Steele met with members of Asian secret societies, senior right-wing power brokers, members of the Japanese royal family, and others. The discussions focused on…
ideas for an alternative to the existing Western economic paradigm. Mr. Steele’s view is that the real cost of producing items must be included in the cost of a product. The example he gave was how the use of dangerous carcinogens in the production of smartphones would lead to cancer among the phone factory workers, and that the cost of this cancer should be included in the price of the phone. It was agreed by the various parties that certainly the cost of pollution, for example, should be paid in full by the polluters.

There was also a general agreement that the current system of privately-owned central banks is destroying the planet and needs to be ended. An Asian-based CIA source involved in the discussions said the ASEAN nations (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Brunei, Indonesia, the Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Myanmar) are preparing to start the process by nationalizing their central banks.

There was, however, disagreement about cryptocurrencies. The Asian secret society representative said the Chinese had made a decision in February 2017 to stop supporting cryptocurrencies because they feared that a “rogue AI” would be able to “take control of them and thus take control of human society.”

However, the Asian secret society representative said they were willing to support the WDS idea for a gold-backed cryptocurrency, but only if they were given proof the gold actually existed. The WDS promised to provide detailed evidence to the Asians in the form of a statistically valid amount of core samples. The gold deposits are in Bougainville, Indonesia and elsewhere, and are not related to the legendary caves full of already-mined “global collateral accounts” gold. They will be mined using ecologically friendly technology.

In any case, even the current cryptocurrencies, backed only by computers and human psychology, are spooking the owners of the existing financial system. For example, Arizona, Florida, and Wyoming are now allowing taxes to be paid via cryptocurrencies despite their volatility. It won’t be long before other states follow.

This may be why Agustin Carstens, General Manager of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the central bank for central banks, said in his first-ever public speech on February 6 that, “If authorities do not act pre-emptively, cryptocurrencies could become more interconnected with the main financial system and become a threat. Most importantly, the meteoric rise of cryptocurrencies should not make us forget the important role central banks play as stewards of public trust. Private digital tokens masquerading as currencies must not subvert this trust.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-06/bis-chief-sees-strong-case-for-intervening-on-cryptocurrencies

The BIS, by the way, is where conspiracy theory meets so-called mainstream news. Publications like The Wall Street Journal and The Financial Times are full of articles about arcane BIS pronouncements affecting the entire planet, yet the BIS is not accountable to any government on earth and nobody elected them (you can confirm this by calling the BIS at +41 61 280 8080).

The other point is that with the rigged stock markets, the Libor scandal, the Lehman shock, etc., they have already subverted any trust anybody ever had in them.

In any case, Pentagon sources say, “The new global financial system is coming, as cabal DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases), laboratories, satellites, underwater bases, and other military assets have been destroyed.”

Also, preparations for a new pan-African currency are moving ahead now that “Zimbabwe is politically stable for its dollar to become the reserve currency for Africa, as longtime opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai is dead,” the sources say.

Developments like all those mentioned above, especially the start of gold-backed-yuan oil trading, are why the P2 Freemason lodge, rulers of the old petrodollar system, are negotiating peace with the White Dragon Society. The P2 were advised they must announce a jubilee, or one-off cancellation of all debt worldwide, as well as a redistribution of fraudulently obtained assets, as a starting point for a new financial paradigm.

They were also asked to instruct their UN, G7, World Bank, and other subsidiaries to announce a multi-trillion-dollar campaign to save the planet. As a part of this, a newly created, meritocratically and transparently run future planning agency would be created to carry out these plans in consultation with the people of the planet earth.

As of this writing, no positive response has been received from the P2, so the process of removing them permanently from all positions of power will continue until completed.

The removal from power of arch-Satanist and mass-murderer Benyamin Netanyahu, now that he has been indicted by Israeli police, is going to be the next step in that process. Netanyahu is trying to hold the Jewish citizens of Israel hostage by threatening a suicidal war with Iran. However, Jewish CIA sources are saying it is inevitable that Netanyahu will go to jail and, “If Khazarian mafia Netanyahu goes to jail, he will not come out alive.” It appears the Jews are finally waking up to the fact they are still in their Babylonian captivity after thousands of years and are about to finally free themselves.

In this context, the latest “shooting incident” in Florida appears to have been an attempt to scare the Jews into continued submission. Here is what Pentagon sources had to say about it: “This was no ordinary school shooting, but a message to the Jewish mafia, as the Parkland, Florida high school is 40% Jewish and 5 of the 17 dead are Jewish.”

It says a lot about the state of the U.S. that there is such a thing as an “ordinary school shooting.” In any case, this source says, “Parkland is also the Texas hospital that handled John F. Kennedy when he was shot, so this was also a message for the Bushes and Israel.”

This source also informs us that “the anti-Trump actor Robert De Niro may be exposed for being a client of an international underage prostitution ring.”

Also, the Pentagon source says the NSA has now confirmed that U.S. President Donald Trump won the popular vote with 70 million votes, versus 57 million for Hillary Clinton.

We wish Trump the best, but it is still hard to see how Washington, D.C. is going to be able to avoid a formal declaration of bankruptcy.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March Empty Re: Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:58 am

For further details on Steele’s visit to Japan, see http://phibetaiota.net/2018/02/robert-steele-ben-fulford-in-tokyo-comparing-notes-on-deep-state-shadow-governments-false-flag-fake-news-pedidophilia-and-more/

kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March Empty Re: Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:06 am

Profile of Ben Fulford to who is interested in knowing who he is

Nationality: Canada

Qualifications: 20-years experience as a professional writer and journalist. Have sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. Have produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high-finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing etc. My goal is to counter U.S. propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their $5 trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

Native or near native, spoken and written: Japanese, French, Spanish and English. Conversational, reading ability in Mandarin, Portuguese and Italian.

Experience:

2005-present: Have published 15 books written in Japanese with cumulative sales running at over 500,000 copies. Have weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows. Have regular columns in a variety of best-selling Japanese magazines.

1998-2005: Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine. Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time.

1997-1998: Tokyo correspondent for the South China Morning Post.

1995-1997: Staff writer for the Nikkei Weekly and the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Newspaper.

1993-1995 Took a sabbatical in Canada. Did research on the link between evolutionary forces and modern world society.

1989-1992 Senior Tokyo correspondent for the International Financing Revue. Created and managed Japan Watch, a news and analysis service available on the Reuters and Telerate news-wires. Created Katana, a Japanese language news service available on the Nikkei Quick news-wire. Triggered several Finance Ministry investigations with articles that uncovered financial industry irregularities.

1986-1989 Correspondent for Knight-Ridder Financial News; covered a broad range of market related news. One particularly market moving story was used by Knight-Ridder in an advertising campaign.

1982-1985 Part time jobs during student years included: work as an editor of Hitachi Review, a science and technology magazine; translation in the fields of business and finance and assorted television, radio and movie appearances.

1978-1982: Sowed my wild oats. Spent the time traveling and avoiding civilization. Spent 1-year studying with a witch doctor along the upper reaches of the Uquyali river in the Peruvian Amazon. Lived with former cannibals. Total time spent sleeping outdoors was 1 year. Lived as wild animal in the Canadian wilderness, catching food with my own hands, etc.

Education: Sophia University, Tokyo Japan; the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. BA Asian studies, China area specialty.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 am

Fulford and Steele talking
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:25 am

Robert David Steele (born July 16, 1952) is a former military intelligence officer, former Central Intelligence Agency officer,[2] and co-founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center (now a Command).[3] He is widely known for his promotion of open-source intelligence (OSINT).[4][5] He was a candidate for the Reform Party's nomination for President of the United States in the 2012 presidential election until February 23, 2012

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Yes, Kenlej, you are 100% correct- Christopher Steel was a British spy hired here in the U.S. by the C.I.A., IF I'm not mistaken-And for the record, he is one poison bastard-I wouldn't trust him with a table knife, if anything else-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Terbo56 wrote:Yes, Kenlej, you are 100% correct- Christopher Steel was a British spy hired here in the U.S. by the C.I.A., IF I'm not mistaken-And for the record, he is one poison bastard-I wouldn't trust him with a table knife, if anything else-

WRONG STEELE Didn't u even look at the first name Steele is a pretty ordinary last name world wide
question question question question Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March 2322496710 Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March 2322496710 Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March 2322496710 omg omg omg
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Life and career of ROBERT DAVID STEELE

Raised in Colombia and Southeast Asia (including Thailand and South Vietnam) by an American-born father (a petroleum engineer) and a Colombian-born mother, Steele completed his secondary education in Singapore in 1970. He received a B.A. in political science from Muhlenberg College in 1974 and an M.A. in international relations from Lehigh University in 1976. From 1975 to 1979, he served in the United States Marine Corps as an officer variously assigned to infantry, ground intelligence and security/personnel duties in Colombia, El Salvador, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Panama and the Philippines. Following his service obligation, he remained in the Marine Forces Reserve until 1996 as an adjunct faculty member at Marine Corps University and developer of the Marine Corps Master Intelligence Plan, ultimately attaining the rank of major.

In 1979, he joined the Central Intelligence Agency as an operations officer.[citation needed] During three tours overseas focused on extremist and terrorist targets in Latin America, Steele recruited 25 traitors[to whom?] and managed over 100 clandestine assets. Hand-picked to pioneer advanced information technology for the Agency, he was a member of the Advanced Information Processing & Analysis Steering Group and the Advanced Program & Evaluation Group. During this period, he received a second master's degree in public administration in 1987 from the University of Oklahoma, where he completed a thesis on strategic and tactical national security information management and was elected to Pi Alpha Alpha. He resigned from the CIA in 1988 to accept an invitation from the Marine Corps to establish the Marine Corps Intelligence Center as a GM-14 civil servant, where he remained until 1993. Steele also received a professional certificate in defense studies from the Naval War College in 1990.[citation needed]

From 1993 to 2010, Steele served as chief executive officer of Open Source Solutions, a pioneering open-source intelligence firm.

In 2011, Steele announced his intention to receive the nomination of the United States Reform Party. In November of that year, he crafted a proposed statement called the Electoral Reform Act of 2012 and presented it to the Occupy Wall Street Electoral Reform Committee.[8] He withdrew on February 23, 2012, citing a lack of support from other prospective third party candidates.

In June 2015, Steele announced his candidacy for the 2016 presidential nomination of the Libertarian Party,[9][10] but in January 2016 announced that he had withdrawn his candidacy
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:59 pm

ROBERT, OK, MY BAD- I just knew there was a 'STEELE' involved with a lot of crap with Russia trying to put false info on Trump in Washington-Please don't beat me, massah!! Thank you 4 pointing that out, and thank you 4 the article, I have to say your info is spot on-Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March 3508649203 Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March 2834342768 Financial mega-battle to escalate in late February, early March 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:03 pm

There is an article about this over at www.nesara.newsblog.com
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum