Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18

3 posters

Go down

"A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 Empty "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:47 am

KTFA

Frank26 » February 18th, 2018

Soon .......... A Blessing is coming to some ....... To Bless so many more.

Hazen » February 18th, 2018

Still no 2nd article.......where are you? Why won't you come out??? You've been hiding for a long time.....come out....come out...

Frank26 » February 18th, 2018

SO DID CH 7 ....... SO DID MOSUL LIBERATION SPEECH........ SO DID THE ARTICLE ON IRAQ BANK CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL LY ......... SO DID THE ATM’S ............. SO WILL THE LD ARTICLE COME OUT .............. BE STRONG!!!

Don961 » February 18th, 2018

Seems like someone is in control of this total process ... in every aspect ... and things are falling into place all over in every way for Iraq's currency ...imo

Abadi meets Trump adviser without disclosing details

Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi met Sunday with Mike Master, who is the national security adviser to US President Donald Trump, at his residence in Munich.

"Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi met with US national security adviser Mike Master at his residence in Munich," Abadi's press office said in a statement. Finished link

Abadi returns to Baghdad after attending the Munich Security Conference

2018/02/19 00:41

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi closed Monday his participation in the Munich security conference and returned to the country.

"The Prime Minister Haider Abadi returned to Baghdad after his participation in the Munich Security Conference," the Information Office of Abbadi said in a brief statement. link

DELTA » February 18th, 2018

FROM 4 DAYS AGO FAMILY.......... HUGE ......

Iraq awaits the outcome of the Declaration of the participants their contributions to the reconstruction conference

14/2/2018

BAGHDAD / NRT

While awaiting many of the Iraqi declaration of the participants in the reconstruction contributions to the international aid campaign conference, through Iraqi officials expressed satisfaction with the size of the participation in the donor conference in Kuwait , which concludes today .

"Middle East" newspaper quoted informed sources as saying on Wednesday (February 14, 2018), is scheduled to countries participating in the conference, hundreds of officials and non-governmental organizations and business people participate in it, the value of their financial contributions announced today, including Saudi Arabia, which is involved with a delegation headed by Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir, which Iraq pledged to grant financial assistance and export finance.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, confirmed yesterday that his government has worked to achieve economic reforms, and the removal of obstacles to investors, and stressed in his speech at the International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq on his country's ability to attract investments.

Iraqi officials said that the financial and banking stability is a prerequisite for economic growth, which in turn is the operational framework in the financing of investments, as confirmed during a panel discussion on the financing of reconstruction on the importance of strengthening the economy in order to encourage investors to enter the Iraqi market.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank Mahmoud Dagher, that "the bank has focused on monetary stability, which is a major objective of monetary policy, especially as it alone manages the money supply and thus affect the price system," noting that "the face of Iraq's imports index in the framework of what is owned by the reserves now reached $ 50 billioncompared to neighboring countries, it is considered in a good level through which money supply management and investors can be assured to put the Iraqi economy. "

As reviewed the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, in a panel discussion entitled "Financing of Reconstruction", the outlook on the macroeconomic framework of the Iraqi economy, especially the banking sector and ways to support the private sector in order to achieve flexible peace.

On the other hand announced the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, on Tuesday signed a memorandum of understanding worth $ 3 billion to support Iraq in several areas, stressing that his country will remain "closest ally" to Baghdad, and explained that he "was signed a memorandum of understanding between the American Bank EXIM and Ministry of Finance Iraq's $ 3 billion for a number of projects in the field of transport and other areas, "noting that the United States supports a stable Iraq.

He also called on the French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Odrian, not to exclude any area in Iraq's reconstruction process, especially the Kurdistan region, stressing the importance of ending the differences between Baghdad and Erbil, said in a speech during the Iraq reconstruction conference, "The reconstruction effort should not be exclude any area or component, especially those who have been marginalized through the modern history of Iraq or targeted by the organization Daesh. "

The German Development Minister Gerd Muller, has urged the reconstruction of cities and villages destroyed in Iraq to re-displaced persons and refugees to their areas, and said that "after getting rid of terrorism Daesh lives in Iraq so far 2.5 million displaced, painful, in particular, is the situation of children in displacement camps ".

He added that the Ministry of Development has developed a program for about 100 thousand Iraqi refugees living in Germany, so as to motivate them to return to their homeland, stressing that the main incentive for reconstruction in Iraq should be based on the Iraqi government itself, pointing out that the main problems facing the country are "obstacles high bureaucracy and supply processes unfair and rampant corruption on a large scale. "

The non - governmental organizations allocated during the first day of the conference, pledges to support the humanitarian situation in Iraq , totaling more than $ 330 million, which was greater commitments from the International Committee of the Red Cross ( ICRC ) 130 million dollars, as organizations Kuwaiti non - governmental several pledged more than $ 122 million , while the rest of the pledges from organizations in Britain, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and other countries.

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/Details.aspx?Jimare=71001

Samson » February 18th, 2018

Monitoring sources: 3000 file corruption on officials "forbidden" to approach them

18th February, 2018

A total of 6,000 cases of corrupt officials in former and current governments have not been completed, a government source said Sunday.

The sources revealed that the government and parliamentary oversight bodies are subject to political pressure, which hinders its work and its ability to hold the corrupt accountable. In this context, the spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council, Abdul Sattar Birqdar, acknowledged that the recent amnesty law allowed "corrupt" impunity. He stressed in a press interview that «there are corrupt have been convicted of judicial decisions and issued sentences of punishment against them according to the law, but they included the law of amnesty, which was legislated by the House of Representatives».

The Integrity Commission has uncovered hundreds of corruption files and issued arrest warrants against hundreds of officials for their involvement in corruption, misappropriation of public funds, making deals with local and foreign companies for commissions and mismanagement.

The head of the Integrity Commission Hassan al-Yasiri, announced at the annual conference of the Commission, that «the number of ministers and those in the rank of those who were issued orders for recruitment for investigation during 2017 reached 35 ministers, as well as 306 other officials», stressing that the funds seized more From 51 billion dinars. LINK

The disclosure of the causes of the weakness of the Internet in Iraq .. And companies Barzani involved financial corruption

2018-02-18 at 15:50 (Baghdad time)

A source familiar with the involvement of one of the Internet companies belonging to a Kurdish official prominent financial and administrative corruption in the country, indicating that the volume of corruption committed amounted to about one billion and a quarter billion dinars annually.

The source told Mawazine News that "Nooruz Tal (owned by Kurdistan Prime Minister Nechervan Barzani), contracted with the Ministry of Communications to provide the national network represented by the General Company for Communications, Internet importer from Turkey and Iran capacity of (60 lambda) equivalent to (600 GB) .

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the size of the company's access to the telecommunications company is (10 lambda) only, and the size stolen (50 lambda) is sold to Ertlenk and some other companies cheaply." "The government revealed the size of the theft late, about two weeks ago, imposed fines on the company Noruz Tel, and cut the" Ertlenk "(50 lambda) completely and perfect of capacity, and cut from (IQ network) capacities up to (10 lambda) , And telecommunications companies (Zain - Asia - Cell - Cork) other capacities.

The source added that "the current users of Erlenk in Iraq are the most affected by the interruption of Internet service," noting that "the state is stolen annually about one billion and a quarter billion dinars, as a result of corruption Ministry of Communications and Media and Communications and Internet companies and exporting."

The internet sector in the country suffers from poor service for several days without knowing the reasons for the delays that hit the electronic system. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 Empty Re: "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 pm

The only blessing that would make us all happy would be to see all you idiots in front of a firing squad, all guns loaded, and televised on national television-  "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 1656125192 Twisted Evil waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18 Empty Re: "A Blessing is Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/18/18

Post by Jayzze Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:42 pm

what year?is this the week of passing the budget or do they keep kicking the can down the road?they longer they wait the sources of loans/handouts fade away
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm

That's right, and the only blessing they could ever hope for is to die in their sleep.......I give them 'til Thursday, bottom line...If they don't get it done due to unforeseen circumstances, or stupidity, it's all over- affraid hemademe Twisted Evil waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum