Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18

2 posters

Go down

Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 Empty Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:44 am

By Anna Von Reitz

Unfortunately, every time I TRY to answer this, Projectspeak "closes the portal" so I will have to answer here on my own page and hope that others do due diligence. I never asked anyone to issue any bonds, period. End of comment. I asked Kim to rescue the Guadalupe Hidalgo Trust funds from being illegally and immorally traded, but she not only allowed this, she did nothing that I know of to object, and in fact-- though this bit is secondhand from other parties--- she criticized Michael Young for not trading it, and wanting instead to disburse and use the funds to relieve suffering and build infrastructure and actually DO something with the money to benefit the actual intended Beneficiaries.

What a stroke! Imagine it?

The Beneficiaries of a Trust actually being enabled to access some BENEFIT from the existence of all that money after over 200 years of people like Kim "investing" and "collecting" and "trading" on the trust principal and never giving a goddam peso to those it was supposed to help? Maybe we should call up the King of Spain and ask him what the words on the paper mean in Spanish, when it says this bequest is for the development of the land for the benefit of the people living there? Is that clear enough, Kim? Anyone else have any questions about WHY it is outrageous that those funds were traded AGAIN on a private trading platform when the actual heirs and beneficiaries have come forward, expressed their Irrevocable Will, and cleared the way for the funds to provide heat and food and medical care and jobs and decent roads and electricity to people who have gone without for generations while all the gold in the Guadalupe Hidalgo Trust sat in a bank vault being traded on and used as an asset benefiting nobody but bankers?

All this talk, talk, talk is just that--- more TALK.

Maybe Thomas and Kim have never driven through the Navajo Reservation or hiked back into the mountain and sat in a little hut with a tin roof and a five gallon oil can being used to burn lumps of coal as the only heat. Maybe Thomas and Kim have never held a Native American Grandmother in their arms while she wept in agony from the pain of rotten teeth? But I have. Maybe Thomas and Kim have never heard a young Native man speak his heart out and admit the fear he feels about finding a job and a place in the world, being able to support his family, being able to find a future? But I have.

No doubt they haven't taken what "extra" they could give to support Native cultural and education programs and never set up a cooperative to help Native American women go into business for themselves instead of being de facto slaves doing piecework for predatory corporations. But I have. And it is plain on the record that they never issued a Declaration of Joint Sovereignty with any Native Nation. But I have.

And you know, I doubt very much that either one of them ever stood on the barricades with the Menominee or paused to view the land and sky over Wounded Knee, but I have. And I doubt very much that they had any relatives killed in the Indian Wars that resulted from the criminality that erupted as a result of European greed and meddling in the wake of the so-called Civil War, but I have.

And you know, I very much doubt that either one of them have ever done anything for people of color that would merit them being adopted into an indigenous tribe, but both my husband and I have been adopted. I was adopted by the Winnebago and he was adopted by the Tlingits, both of us, separately in different parts of the United States, many years ago.

I would guess that neither Kim nor Thomas grew up with Natives as part of their lives, never attended a potlatch, never ran joyously out to gather berries in the early morning, never sat silent at Ghost Feast in remembrance of those who died too young, victims of diabetes, alcohol, drugs, and all the other evils that gnaw into the hearts and lives of people "on the Res". But I have.

So I suggest that those who want to paint me as a "Nazi" and a supporter of the SS and a "white supremist" take their lies and shove them up their well-used asses. And while they are at it, maybe they need to check my Father's WWII record as a battlefield commissioned Lieutenant in the 8th Army Air Force and ask themselves why Ronald Reagan sent flowers for his funeral and not just condolences by mail, but three uniformed officers, carrying those flowers?

You all need to account for the FACT that the money that is OWED to the Beneficiaries of the Guadalupe Hidalgo Trust has not even BEGUN to be paid out to them over two years after their claim process was verified and completed. You also need to account for the FACT that the VAST amounts of money OWED to the American states and people and the numerous verifiable group and family trusts including the D'Avila, Santiago, Durham, Bedford, and others are STILL hung up in La-La-Land waiting for your lordships to get your royal rumps in gear???

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 Empty Re: Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:39 pm

You know neither truth nor integrity. You are a liar and a fraud just like the ones you rail against.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 2805820865   Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 2805820865   Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 2805820865   Anna Von Reitz: Another Reply to Manna "With Truth and Integrity" 2/18/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum