Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
NEWBY to this fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

NEWBY to this fourm

+7
Purpleskyz
wannaknow
Kevind53
Terbo56
dinarstar
New Beginnings
Maro
11 posters

Go down

NEWBY to this fourm Empty NEWBY to this fourm

Post by Maro Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:32 am

tony 2cents BUT!!! I am a Zimmie and have been around a while. It's good to be here with everyone.

Maro

Back to top Go down

NEWBY to this fourm Empty Re: NEWBY to this fourm

Post by New Beginnings Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:59 am

Welcome to the Dinar Daily Forum.  

New Beginnings
New Beginnings

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:51 pm

welcome to a fellow Zimmie... where in Zim?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:53 pm

West of Zimbabwe- LMAO-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Welcome NEWBY to this fourm 2243815925 NEWBY to this fourm 230677302 bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NEWBY to this fourm 2805820865  NEWBY to this fourm 2805820865  NEWBY to this fourm 2805820865  NEWBY to this fourm 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wannaknow Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Thank You
Glad to be here

They say it is illegal to use the federal reserve routing # than why is it legal to hook it up with pay pal. Is that still legal. What do you think of the a4v process. Which way do I go.

Last edited by wannaknow on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:28 pm

Welcome new members!

NEWBY to this fourm 2736959235

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
NEWBY to this fourm 2245507099NEWBY to this fourm 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:26 am

Welcome on board, or as Turbo would say, "All Aboard."  lol
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:55 am

wannaknow wrote:Thank You
Glad to be here

They say it is illegal to use the federal reserve routing # than why is it legal to hook it up with pay pal. Is that still legal. What do you think of the a4v process. Which way do I go.

Welcome.

Two points....  It is not legal to use federal reserve routing numbers - anywhere.  This was being promoted heavily last summer with numerous people losing their PayPal, Amazon, credit cards.  All charges were ultimately reversed and people still had their bill to pay, which now includes late fees.

Using the A4V (1099OID) will get you in serious trouble.  Hefty fines and possible prison time are two possibilities.

The whole "Redemption Movement" is nothing but a scam.  One of the creators, Roger Elvick, is in prison, as are others. 

Bottom line....  don't believe the crap that is being put out there.  Look at the people promoting/selling this idea and think about their qualifications to give financial advice -  Background, education, etc.  If what they are promoting is true, why are they charging you for this same knowledge?  If you'll notice, there are no guarantees from the promoters that this will work.  They offer no refunds, legal representation for when things go south, etc.  Think!  If it's sounds too good to be true, you can damn sure bet it is! 

Best of luck!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

NEWBY to this fourm Empty A4v

Post by wannaknow Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:16 am

I got my information from Anna von Ritz site who is a judge, and from education 2000 telling me this is the only way to go. Sure is getting confusing. Do I still have to file a ucc1 to use my tda account.
Bless You

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:35 am

wannaknow wrote:I got my information from Anna von Ritz site who is a judge, and from education 2000 telling me this is the only way to go. Sure is getting confusing. Do I still have to file a ucc1 to use my tda account.
Bless You

You may believe Anna or the US Treasury and the FBI - your choice.  Although I doubt if you are prosecuted, "judge" Anna will be sitting on the bench at your trial.

Bogus Sight Drafts/Bills of Exchange Drawn on the Treasury

There has been a proliferation of bogus sight drafts and bills of exchange drawn on the U.S. Treasury Department. These documents have appeared in a majority of states and have been used in an attempt to pay for everything from cars to child support. View image of a "Bogus Sight Draft (230K JPG file, uploaded 12/12/2002)."

The Story

A stripped-down version of this scheme is as follows: When the United States went off the gold standard in 1933, the federal government somehow went bankrupt. With the help of the Federal Reserve Bank, the government converted the bodies of its citizens into capital value, supposedly by trading the birth certificates of U.S. citizens on the open market. After following a complicated process of filing UCC documents with either the Secretary of State of the person's residence or another state that will accept the filings, each citizen is entitled to redeem his or her "value" by filling out a sight draft drawn on their (nonexistent) TreasuryDirect account. The scheme asserts that each citizen's Social Security Number is also his or her account number. As a part of the scheme, participants also file false IRS Forms 8300 and Currency Transaction Reports in the name of law enforcement officials and other individuals they seek to harass.

The Reality

Drawing such drafts on the U.S. Treasury is fraudulent and a violation of federal law. The theory behind their use is bogus and incomprehensible. The Justice Department is vigorously prosecuting these crimes. Federal criminal convictions have occurred in several cases. The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency has tried to alert the banking community to this fraud. See Suspicious Transactions, Fictitious Sight Drafts. (3K txt file, uploaded 5/16/00)

A Note on Bills of Exchange

With early and vigorous prosecution by the Justice Department on bogus Sight Draft cases, we have begun to see Bills of Exchange taking their place. This change occurred on or around January 2001. All these Bills of Exchange drawn on the U.S. Treasury are worthless. All the same issues and background materials applicable to Sight Drafts also apply to Bills of Exchange. This is the same fraud under another name.

For inquiries by anyone adversely affected by this fraud, please contact the Treasury Office of Inspector General (OIG).

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit/statreg/fraud/fraud_bogussightdraft.htm

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud

Proponents of this scheme claim that the U.S. government or the Treasury Department control bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.

This scheme predominately uses fraudulent financial documents that appear to be legitimate. These documents are frequently referred to as “bills of exchange,” “promissory bonds,” “indemnity bonds,” “offset bonds,” “sight drafts,” or “comptrollers warrants.” In addition, other official documents are used outside of their intended purpose, like IRS forms 1099, 1099-OID, and 8300. This scheme frequently intermingles legal and pseudo legal terminology in order to appear lawful. Notaries may be used in an attempt to make the fraud appear legitimate. Often, victims of the scheme are instructed to address their paperwork to the Secretary of the Treasury.
Tips for Avoiding Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud:

• Be wary of individuals or groups selling kits that they claim will inform you how to access secret bank accounts.
  • Be wary of individuals or groups proclaiming that paying federal and/or state income tax is not necessary.
  • Do not believe that the U.S. Treasury controls bank accounts for all citizens.
  • Be skeptical of individuals advocating that speeding tickets, summons, bills, tax notifications, or similar documents can be resolved by writing “acceptance for value” on them.
  • If you know of anyone advocating the use of property liens to coerce acceptance of this scheme, contact your local FBI office.

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-fraud-schemes/redemption-strawman-bond-fraud

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:41 am

wannaknow,

Who said Anna is a judge? What kind of judge is she? Where does she hold court?

How does filing a UCC1 give you any special privileges for savings bonds?

Here's a chat from DD awhile back that you may find interesting:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t67421-auggie64-and-remo-talk-tda-and-correct-your-political-status-in-dinar-daily-chat

And Welcome to Dinar Daily!

NEWBY to this fourm 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:54 am

wannaknow, JUST DON"T do it, or you'll end up like those other two nutsacks- They knew it was wrong, and they did it anyway- Now they are facing 10-25 years for fraund and theft,along with trying to push their beliefs on a judge that doesn't believe them- I don't think you want to go that route, trust me, and all of us here, because if you do, you'll end up in a place that you really DON'T want to be- Twisted Evil affraid waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wannaknow Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:30 am

Thank You for all your help it made a lot of things clear for me.

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:35 am

Wannaknow, Welcome Aboard!! You're welcome, and glad we could help- None of us want to see anyone in a bad bind-Everything will get clearer for you in the times to come- NEWBY to this fourm 2218296283 ayestu NEWBY to this fourm 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wannaknow Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:04 pm

I am working on pay pal now to connect my Treasury account
Do I have to send any papers to my treasury account to prove who I am.
Thanks ever so much for your help.

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:24 pm

wannaknow wrote:I am working on pay pal now to connect my Treasury account
Do I have to send any papers to my treasury account to prove who I am.
Thanks ever so much for your help.

Why don't you contact PayPal directly and ask them?

This is getting a bit silly on your part.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by wannaknow Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Okay thank you

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Wannaknow, you are STILL going to do this? Do what you will, but don't ever say that we didn't warn you-You WILL go to the 'BIG' house- {Jail}- Twisted Evil 'BIG BUBBA' will be waiting for you-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wannaknow Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:12 pm

No Pay Pal is not accepting federal reserve routing numbers.

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:17 pm

That's a good thing- NOW, back away, just back away slowly, and forget about it- It is a bad deal to get into, and many have tried, failed, and have been jailed- Like I said before, it is NOT a place you want to experience-If you're looking to make money, and have the capital to invest a couple hundred bucks in the 'Juana bud' trade, cripes, you'd be a millionaire in 2-3 years-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:44 pm

wannaknow wrote:I got my information from Anna von Ritz site who is a judge, and from education 2000 telling me this is the only way to go. Sure is getting confusing. Do I still have to file a ucc1 to use my tda account.
Bless You

Have you researched who is behind the Education2000 website?  I have and I won't ask this person for the time of day, let alone financial advice.

Kenneth M. Delashmutt

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Federal Court Jury Convicts North Providence Resident Of Threatening To Assault And Murder Internal Revenue Service Agents

PROVIDENCE, R.I. – Kenneth M. Delashmutt, 70, of North Providence, R.I., faces up to 10 years in federal prison when he is sentenced in July, having being convicted today by a federal court jury in Providence of threatening to assault and murder two Internal Revenue Service agents, announced United States Attorney Peter F. Neronha and Robert E. O’Malley, Special Agent in Charge, Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, New York Field Division.

According to the government’s evidence presented at trial, an IRS agent from the agency’s Warwick, R.I., office had several telephone conversations with Delashmutt in April 2013 in an effort to resolve the defendant’s status as a “non-filer,” someone who had failed to file federal tax returns from at least 2005 through 2010. Delashmutt insisted that he believed he was not subject to the jurisdiction of the IRS.

According to the government’s evidence, on April 11, 2013, an agent interviewed Delashmutt at the IRS Warwick office, the first time the agent met face-to-face with the defendant. A supervisor sat in on the interview because of concerns for the safety of her office. During the meeting, Delashmutt stated that he intended to go to the agents’ homes to take their photographs and he threatened to file lawsuits against both agents after he was prohibited from taking their photographs while in the IRS office.

The next day, based on a report of the incident at the IRS office, agents from the Treasury Inspector General’s office attempted to interview Delashmutt at his North Providence residence. Delashmutt slammed the door closed, refusing to be interviewed.

According to the government’s evidence, on May 2, 2013, the supervising agent at the Warwick office of the IRS received a certified letter from Delashmutt. Included in the letter was a statement from Delashmutt that he did not believe that IRS agents had the authority to act upon anyone, or deprive anyone of liberty or property, and if they were to attempt to act outside their specific authority and make an arrest or take property, they would be committing a felony. He further stated that a citizen has the duty, “to prevent the commission of a felony if he can, by whatever means which may be required, including the use of deadly force.”

According to information presented to the court, at the time of Delashmutt’s arrest in September 2013, agents seized a loaded pistol-grip shotgun located immediately inside of the front door of Delashmutt’s residence.

Delashmutt, who remains free on $3,000 bond, is scheduled to be sentenced by U.S. District Court Judge Mary M. Lisi on July 31, 2014. Delashmutt has been ordered by the court to have no contact with the IRS agents from the Warwick office whom he threatened.

The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Gerard B. Sullivan.

###

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ri/pr/federal-court-jury-convicts-north-providence-resident-threatening-assault-and-murder

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Just let him do what he is going to, he's going to do it anyway- You can't reason with a grapefruit, like I've said before- You just can't fix stupidity- Research is the key, here, and if it isn't done correctly, can land someone in a BIG heap of trouble- It is what it is-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Terbo56 wrote:Just let him do what he is going to, he's going to do it anyway- You can't reason with a grapefruit, like I've said before- You just can't fix stupidity- Research is the key, here, and if it isn't done correctly, can land someone in a BIG heap of trouble- It is what it is-

I'll be sure to check with you prior to posting.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Again you took that the wrong way, I was talking about him/her doing research, not you- You're too quick to jump, and always take thing I say the wrong way I'll let you run the site as you see fit, as you always do- I don't need to put up with anybody's shit-I'll refrain from being here, I know that will make you happy, and you can explain to Ponee why I'm not here anymore- It doesn't matter-Just keep this in mind- YOU DON"T KNOW EVERYTHING, SO COME DOWN OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE! ENJOY- 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wannaknow Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Yikes How stupid of me

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by wannaknow Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:57 pm

I'M hearing good stuff about Doug riddles a4v plan. Maybe I should do a background check.

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:58 pm

ayestu ayestu ayestu

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 pm

wannaknow wrote:I'M  hearing good stuff about Doug riddles a4v plan. Maybe I should do a background check.

Here's just a little bit about Doug Riddles.  There is a common denominator here - either these people promoting TDA/A4V are either felons or their mentors are.  Here an excerpt from his website:

"About this time I was introduced to Irwin Schiff and the famous motto, "show me the law". It took quite some time for me to really understand what was happening in this land of freedom, home of the brave but were, in fact, really enslaved. I wanted freedom, from tyranny, fraud, lies, and government corruption. I blamed and wanted to see the end of the IRS and Federal Reserve."

http://www.youhavetheright.com/teachers/doug-riddle/

Now let's take a quick look at Irwin Schiff:

Irwin Schiff, Fervent Opponent of Federal Income Taxes, Dies at 87

By DENNIS HEVESIOCT. 19, 2015

NEWBY to this fourm 20Schiff-Obit2-blog427
Irwin Schiff in front of his Las Vegas office in 2001.  Credit Eric Jamison  

Irwin A. Schiff, who built a national following by arguing that income taxes are unconstitutional and spent more than 10 years in prison for evading them and for helping thousands of others to do the same, died on Friday at a hospital affiliated with a federal prison in Fort Worth. He was 87.

The cause was lung cancer, his son Andrew said on Monday.

At his death, Mr. Schiff was an inmate at the Federal Correctional Institution, where he was serving his third prison term, a 14-year sentence handed down in 2005.

Mr. Schiff sold more than 250,000 copies of six self-published books, including “How Anyone Can Stop Paying Income Taxes” (1980), “The Great Income Tax Hoax” (1985) and “The Federal Mafia: How the Federal Government Illegally Imposes and Unlawfully Collects Federal Income Taxes” (1992).

His writings became widely cited in the literature of the so-called tax-honesty movement (tax deniers, to opponents) and of right-wing organizations challenging the legitimacy of the federal government.

Over the years, Mr. Schiff pressed his cause on national television shows like “Larry King Live” and “The Tomorrow Show” with Tom Snyder. And when he wasn’t barnstorming the country conducting seminars and selling videotapes, he worked out of a storefront office in Las Vegas. There, behind a large sign that read, “Why Pay Income Taxes? When No Law Says You Have To?,” he offered counseling, for fees.

His bottom-line advice: Declare “zero income.”

“You, sir, would be the lawbreaker, not I,” Mr. Schiff told a federal judge in 1980, if he were sentenced for not paying taxes that “are obviously not authorized by the Constitution.” The judge, T. Emmet Clarie, sentenced Mr. Schiff to six months in prison and a fine of $10,000 for deliberately not filing tax returns for 1974 and 1975.

It was his first prison term. His most recent was for personally evading taxes as well as advising more than 3,600 others to follow his example by withholding about $56 million in revenue from the federal government. (One year of the 14-year sentence was for contempt of court.)

Photo

NEWBY to this fourm 20Schiff-Obit-master675
Irwin A. Schiff, right, is confronted by Bill Hock, who questioned Mr. Schiff's views on the tax system, in 1977.

Credit Bill Johnson/The Denver Post, via Getty Images  

In that case a Las Vegas jury convicted him of multiple charges, including conspiracy, tax evasion and tax fraud. He also served three years of a six-year term he received in 1985.

In essence, Mr. Schiff argued that the Constitution had established that the value of the dollar was based on a certain amount of gold or silver, and that after the so-called gold standard was phased out, starting during the Depression, citizens no longer earned dollars, or income.

His second basic argument was that since all information in a tax return can be used against the taxpayer in a criminal proceeding, filling out a return — he called it a “tax confession” — violated the Fifth Amendment protection against self-incrimination.

Congress instituted the income tax in 1861 to pay for the Union cause in the Civil War. Widespread resistance led to its repeal in 1872.

After the income tax was reinstituted in 1894, Charles Pollock, a Massachusetts man, sued a loan company in which he held shares to stop it from paying the tax on the ground that it was unconstitutional. He cited the “capitation clause” in Article I, which provides that Congress can impose taxes directly only if they are apportioned according to the population of each state. The Supreme Court ruled in Mr. Pollock’s favor, striking down the 1894 law.

Soon after, members of Congress on both sides of the aisle began calling for a constitutional amendment to overrule the Pollock decision. In 1913, the 16th Amendment — which grants Congress the power to collect income taxes “without apportionment among the several States” — was ratified. Since then, no legal argument against the income tax has been upheld.

Still, when he was indicted in 2004 for the third time, Mr. Schiff declared, “I have filed my tax returns and reported zero income because I have no income in the constitutional sense.”

“I say I am America’s leading expert on the income tax,” he continued. “Everyone knows I believe no law requires me to pay taxes, so there is no willful intent to commit a crime. And if I am wrong, then I am delusional, in which case I am not willful. So they can’t legally convict me of tax evasion or any other crime that requires willful intent.”

To Robert L. Schulz, chairman of the We the People Foundation for Constitutional Education, which scrutinizes the constitutionality of government activity, Mr. Schiff was something of a hero.

“He acted on his beliefs and stood for tax honesty,” Mr. Schulz said in an interview for this obituary in 2012. “In a society where there is so much fear of government, and in particular of the I.R.S., he was probably the most influential educator regarding the illegal and unconstitutional operation and enforcement of the Internal Revenue Code.”

“It’s very hard to speak to power, but he did,” Mr. Schulz added, “and he paid a very heavy price.”

But in the estimation of J J MacNab, a financial consultant and the author of the forthcoming book “The Seditionists: Inside the Explosive World of Anti-Government Extremism in America,” Mr. Schiff caused significant harm.

“A lot of desperate people latched onto Schiff’s schemes as a quick solution to their problems, and their lives were effectively destroyed,” Ms. MacNab said in an interview in 2012. “When most tax-protest leaders go to prison, it’s like they vanish, but he was such a charismatic figure in the movement that rather than being forgotten he was turned into a martyr.”

Irwin Allen Schiff was born in New Haven on Feb. 23, 1928, the youngest of eight children of Jacob and Anna Schiff. His father, who had emigrated from what is now Poland in the 1890s, was a carpenter. “It was a solidly blue-collar, F.D.R. family,” Andrew Schiff said.

But Mr. Schiff’s views began shifting at the University of Connecticut, where he immersed himself in the thinking of stalwarts of the Austrian school of economics, like Ludwig von Mises, Friedrich A. Hayek and Henry Hazlitt, who essentially argued that government intervention in the economy is at best ineffective.

After graduating with a degree in economics in 1950, Mr. Schiff served in the Army for two years, then became an insurance broker. By the mid-1960s he was administering investments, primarily for doctors.

But his tax-shelter corporation, as well as his personal fortune, suffered in 1968 when a friend selling shares in a gold mine “turned out to be a con man running a Ponzi scheme,” Andrew Schiff said. “He and his clients lost a lot of money.”

Mr. Schiff, who was not implicated in the scheme, turned to writing. His first book, “The Biggest Con: How the Government Is Fleecing You,” was published in 1972.

His marriage to Ellen Wachsman ended in divorce. Besides his son, he is survived by his girlfriend, Cynthia Neun, who also served time in prison for tax evasion; another son, Peter; and four grandchildren.

Peter Schiff, the president of Euro Pacific Capital, a brokerage firm, achieved renown as an author of the recession-related books “Crash Proof: How to Profit From the Coming Economic Collapse” (2006) and “The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy” (2012).

By 1980, he had been urging his father “to cease what he saw as futile resistance,” the monthly journal The American Conservative reported in October 2009.

“He admits today that he finds Irwin’s intellectual case compelling,” the journal added, “but is completely disinclined to imitate his father’s radical methods or his idealism.”

It quoted him as saying: “The problem with my father is that he’s not practical. He was always going to lose.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/20/business/yourtaxes/irwin-schiff-fervent-opponent-of-federal-income-taxes-dies-at-87.html

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:13 pm

In the same article I referenced earlier -

http://www.youhavetheright.com/teachers/doug-riddle/

Doug Riddle speaks about HJR Bonds, who is run by Sharon Kukhahn.  

"Eventually, I came to hear about Bonds, and this concept of Accepted For Value. It sounded hopeful, so I began to pursue it. I listen to HJR Bonds calls on my iPod as they had been doing calls for a year before I heard of them. Then they started to talk of AFV. I learn how to do it, finally got a hold of a letter they send to corporations, and then I waited, as I did not know what the dangers were. After reading the letter, which said essentially to the CFO, take this Money Order to the US Treasury to be reimbursed. I thought, why? I send the taxes to the IRS, of which the Treasury pays for, why not send bills and AFV directly to them. After all, these people doing AFVs are complaining that they have to battle it out with the CFO's. I heard Sharon say, they did not know of anyone that was injured by following directions and not purchasing with it. I threw out the letter, did all my IRS taxes first, group them into past and then present bills, then the State, past and present, then medical bills etc... My phone stopped ringing from the collectors of the medical bills, the letters stopped. I was satisfied; it had worked.

Then one day, I hear Sharon say, that they had no idea how many are successful, as they don't tell her, only people who have ideas or complaints come on the call. I thought I would call and say thank you. Then they wanted to know all I did, as I did change the plans: all AFVs go to the IRS, one of the three addresses they gave out. Then I began to answer questions about the process, over and over and over, eventually, Angela saw what was happening and put all that information on her website. I started doing some calls, answering questions and here I am today."

Here is Sharon's story:

3 Strikes Equals 7 Years of Prison
November 23, 2011 by JP

by Brian Mahany

Welcome to the fascinating world of Sharon Kukhahn of Tacoma, Washington. As of today, Kukhahn’s address will be in care of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons. On November 16th, she was sentenced to 7 years of prison for tax evasion and conspiracy to defraud the US Treasury. Her story is an interesting one.

Kukhahn is what the IRS calls a “tax defier” (the term tax protestor no longer being favored).  Prosecutors say she was warned numerous times during the last decade that her schemes were illegal.  In 2006, her partner David Stephenson was sent to prison for 8 years for promoting the same type of trust scheme. Apparently she did not learn.

Two years later the IRS obtained an injunction against her. Ever unrepentant, Kukhahn sent a bill to the government for $75,000 and asked the court to declare that it had no jurisdiction as the federal court house in Tacoma, Washington was outside the “lawful federal area of the territorial jurisdiction of a member state of the union.” She also claimed that the court that issued the injunction against her was an “outlaw” court.

While this sounds laughable, the feds say she convinced many Americans to believe her and that hundreds paid for her services. Ultimately, the government says her actions defrauded the IRS of $4 million. Her former clients are the ultimate losers – they still owe taxes and will now face significant interest and penalties. Some could even face jail.

While no one likes paying taxes, most jurors like those don’t pay their fair share even less. Earlier this year, Kukhahn was back in court and tried for multiple felony counts of tax evasion and conspiracy. She was convicted in May.

So what did she do to earn herself a 7 year prison sentence?

First, prosecutors say she ran a service called IMF Decoders. For a fee of $1750 to $3195, Kukhahn would “decode” a client’s IRS master file.  The master file is essentially a transcript of all documents pertaining to a taxpayer – returns, W2’s, 1099’s, etc. She then prepares “rebuttal” letters claiming to the IRS to force them to correct mistakes.

Essentially, she says the IRS can only tax federal employees or people living in a federal territory like the District of Columbia and that the government can’t tax “natural born citizens.” While those theories have long been popular, Kukhahn failed to tell her clients that similar arguments had been rejected by the courts. We are all entitled to make our own interpretations of the law but only the interpretation by the court counts. Thus far, the courts have universally held that we all must pay taxes.

Prosecutors also say that Kukhahn created false bonds that could be used for people to pay taxes.  The bonds, of course, had no value and were nothing more than funny money.

Most people don’t get 3 strikes before they head to prison. Kukhahn was very lucky but her luck finally ran out. In fairness to her, she evidently believes in her own theories. Courts have a term for that – it’s called willful blindness. If your theories rise to the level of pure fantasy, it doesn’t matter whether you believed in them or not.

Although she may believe the federal judge who sentenced her isn’t a real judge, the walls in her current cell are certainly real concrete.

At sentencing Kukhahn maintained that she was “molested, subjected to domestic abuse, and [was] unable to stop herself from being influenced by stronger, smarter men, even possibly against her better judgment.” She claims she had no criminal intent.  Suprisingly, Kukhahn did express remorse at sentencing and promised to begin a new career writing children’s books once released. Prosecutors paint a different picture. They say she was the mastermind of a sophisticated scheme to defraud the government.

The court was not swayed by Kukhahn’s arguments. In sentencing her to 84 months in prison and almost $1 million in restitution, Judge Settle is reported to have said that he had not seen many cases with such “greed, obfuscation, delusion and treachery.”

If you have been signed up for one of these phony tax shelter packages, contact an experienced criminal tax attorney immediately. The IRS and Justice Department have a scorched earth policy when it comes to those they believe are tax defiers. Luckily, the IRS does adhere to a first contact policy meaning you can generally avoid prosecution IF you contact the IRS and come into compliance before they contact you. For more information, contact attorney Brian Mahany at (414) 704-6731 (direct) 0r by email at [email=brian@mahanyertl.com.]brian@mahanyertl.com.[/email] All calls are of course confidential.

Mahany & Ertl – America’s Tax Lawyers. Offices in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Detroit, Michigan: Portland, Maine & San Francisco, California. Tax services available nationwide.

https://www.mahanyertl.com/2011/3-strikes-equals-7-years-of-prison/

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 am

Terbo56 wrote:Just let him do what he is going to, he's going to do it anyway- You can't reason with a grapefruit, like I've said before- You just can't fix stupidity- Research is the key, here, and if it isn't done correctly, can land someone in a BIG heap of trouble- It is what it is-

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ~
Chinese proverb

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:03 am

Here is a little on "Judge" Anna:

https://www.snopes.com/judge-arrest-the-president-congress/

In Part: "
Anna von Reitz, the letter’s writer, was described by The Mind Unleashed (and on social media repostings of the missive) as a “judge,” but she holds no such legal standing or authority. In a post (titled “Am I a ‘Real’ Judge?) on the web site American Law of the Land, a response attributed to von Reitz explained that she is in fact a judge because … she says she’s one:"

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NEWBY to this fourm 2805820865  NEWBY to this fourm 2805820865  NEWBY to this fourm 2805820865  NEWBY to this fourm 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wannaknow Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:13 am

There's one last hope April LaJune Promotes the a4v. I can't find anything negative about her

wannaknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:28 am

April charges $450 for the same flawed theories the other do.  She will either disappear or be indicted shortly.   

April LaJune can be reported here:  https://www.stopfraudcolorado.gov/fraud-center

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Terbo56 wrote:Again you took that the wrong way, I was talking about him/her doing research, not you- You're too quick to jump, and always take thing I say the wrong way I'll let you run the site as you see fit, as you always do- I don't need to put up with anybody's shit-I'll refrain from being here, I know that will make you happy, and you can explain to Ponee why I'm not here anymore- It doesn't matter-Just keep this in mind- YOU DON"T KNOW EVERYTHING, SO COME DOWN OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE! ENJOY- 2cents

I knew it was too good to be true.   NEWBY to this fourm 1656125192 NEWBY to this fourm 617175095 NEWBY to this fourm 617175095 NEWBY to this fourm Icon_twisted NEWBY to this fourm Icon_twisted

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 pm

welcome to the site of money talks and bullshit walks. btw I hope you enjoy walking
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:57 pm

I see Ssmith took time away from her boyfriend to run her beak about me- What a piece of work, I guess she has nothing better to do- Maybe she needs a hobby-It's ALL about her, I guess, so, to you  other peeps, beware.... 2cents ask the 8 Twisted Evil    Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 pm

So, if anyone thinks we are a dead site, they are dead wrong.  We have a lot of viewership.  People are reading what we put out there.  

Dinar sites are not what they were years ago.  They are not all fun and giddy and filled with positive expectation, and if they are, they are owned by scammers pumping lies.  

The innocence of Dinar Land is gone and with it went the analytical thinkers and those who didn't have the time to sit around for years waiting for the dinar to RV.  What is left are the scammers... the ones who were actually making money off of people by pumping the dream of an RV  or some other personal agenda. And there are a few sites like Dinar Daily, that are here to Expose those very people and sites that are housing scammers and conmen/women and showing them  for the low life's that they are. 

There are a few sites left that are still around because the members bonded with each other.  They post some things dinar because that is the thread that binds them, but really, they could just go ahead and become a social circle of friends and still come together on a daily basis and talk about their kids and lives like they do anyway. 

Yes, Dinar Daily was filled with all kinds of personalities and  posts years ago, but,  as Sam I Am  said, most of those people have moved on.  They have sold or put away their dinar and sadly many have passed away.  

Dinar Land will never go back to the way it was.  It can't  - The Bloom is OFF THE ROSE. 

We will continue to post articles for those who have an interest in Iraq.  We will continue  to post guru blather so it can be refuted, and dissected. And Guru Hunters will also continue to expose the men/women behind the dinar forum curtains.  Those hiding behind their predictions, and sources and their made up intel are not good people.  Their only thoughts are about themselves and what they are gaining from their daily blather.  Those people have no clue what is going on with the Dinar but they have made a good business of making people think that they do.

As long as there are those willing to post, participate, and visit the site, Dinar Daily will not close up shop as some have suggested. We will not stop exposing the lies that are told.  

This site is STILL about DINAR and Iraq... it just has a different purpose than the daily glasses of koolaid and hopium it started out as in 2011.  

P.S.  What some don't realize is we are not just a forum.  We are an active community on Twitter of  3,724 followers and growing daily https://twitter.com/DinarDaily (when I took over there were only 62 followers)

and a Facebook page of 758 followers growing steadily https://www.facebook.com/dinardailydiscussions/ (when I took DD over there was no facebook page)

And a Newsletter of 1295 subscribers, growing steadily. http://feeds.feedburner.com/DinarDailyUpdates (when I took over there were 69)

When I took over after the big fall out with Okie Oil Man and the previous owner, DD was getting 20 - 65 visits a day .... Now... between 2000-3000 depending on the activity and rumors in dinarland. 

No, Dinar Daily is not dead and it isn't going down hill.  It has just gone in a different direction. 

~Ponee~

https://www.dinardaily.net/t59641-my-answer-to-those-who-say-just-shut-down-your-site

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Terbo56 wrote:I see Ssmith took time away from her boyfriend to run her beak about me- What a piece of work, I guess she has nothing better to do- Maybe she needs a hobby-It's ALL about her, I guess, so, to you  other peeps, beware.... 2cents ask the 8 Twisted Evil    Twisted Evil

NEWBY to this fourm Terry10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum