Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials

Go down

Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials Empty Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials

Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials Doc-P-143347-636542987973589875

Security of Iraq 13:37 Last updated

Nineveh / Al-Ghad Press:
The security committee in the Nineveh Provincial Council, on Thursday, the Kurdish businessmen to transfer the remnants of war from the province to the Kurdistan region, asking the concerned authorities to search for the reasons and purpose of this process.

"The owners of the trucks are transporting the remnants of war that are being evacuated from the old Mosul and the rest of the city of Mosul to the Kurdistan region," the head of the committee Mohammad al-Bayati said in a statement.

He called on the security authorities to "intervene to reveal the fate of those wastes and the reasons for their transfer to the Kurdistan region."

For its part, a source in the Ninewa Operations Command, told "Al-Gharab Press" that "Kurdish businessmen take these remnants of war for unknown purposes in agreement with the local government of Nineveh and some senior officers in the province."

LINK

Transfer of war debris from Mosul to Arbil by "collusion" with senior officials 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum