Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"

2 posters

Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" Empty Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Jerzy, and his "Advanced ASSistants", fall short, once again. Who knew? Certainly these "Knowledgeable Knuckleheads" know to file reports, when they are due, yes?

Jerzy doesn't want to give the sheeple who donate to him the impression that he is running a shell game, does he?

Everyone who runs a foundation, business, trust, etc.., knows that you have to file paperwork, and tax forms, at least annually. Professional Business People know this.

Director Jerzy Babkowski, 9594906 Canada Ltd:

Status of Annual Filings 
    2017 - Overdue
    2018 - Due to be filed

Director, Treasurer, Other Officer Jerzy Babkowski, HUMANUS GLOBAL HOLDING FOUNDATION:

Report Due Date:      November 18, 2016

This is the businessman Grandpa selected to be running the show? Is Grandpa that stupid? Has Grandpa completely lost his marbles?

Jerzy, and his "Distinguished DingBats", are "ArmChair Amateurs", at best. Contemplating their navels seems to be their favorite pastime.

How much time does Jerzy spend authoring emails to Hobie, daily? Time not very well spent, unless his motive is seeking personal financing.

Will Jerzy talk about Gene Cipriano, or is that one of his "Taboo Topics"?

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=9594906  

https://www.bizapedia.com/az/humanus-global-holding-foundation.html

Jerzy on 8/5/16 wrote:I JUST RECEIVED NEWS TODAY THAT THE PRIMARY TRANSACTION WAS FINALLY CONFIRMED. THE BANKERS IN HONG KONG, BEING BACK AT WORK, WERE YELLED AT BY THE TRUST AND THEY MANAGED TO GET THE FIRST ONE OUT THE DOOR. THE TRANSFER WILL BE IN THE PAYMASTER’S HAND BY TUESDAY.

So Jerzy's inactive bank account, now active, can't receive the funds sent over a year and a half ago? How odd, unless your fabricating everything...

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2961306396
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1229163915

http://www.oom2.com/t40325-zap-tired-but-happy-to-rake-in-donations-as-an-internet-panhandler

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" Empty Re: Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 pm

What a chump!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2805820865  Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2805820865  Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2805820865  Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum