Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !!

Go down

Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! Empty Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:27 am

Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !!

Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! Image

10-02-2018 04:19 PM

US President Donald Trump described Iraqi officials he recently met at the White House as "the most brilliant group of thieves" he has ever met .

"The latest of Trump's own comments about Iraqi officials emerged after a delegation of the president visited them earlier in the Oval Office, describing them as" the bandits of a group of thieves I have met in my life, "Newsweek reported in a report .

"The comment was a joke, but Trump appears to indicate that Iraqi officials have stolen from the US $ 1.7 billion in humanitarian assistance to Iraq since 2014 that has been in the infrastructure and economy," the magazine quoted a US official as saying .

"This is not the first time that Trump has accused Iraqi officials of stealing from US coffers. In his presidential campaign, he said that Iraq is crippled as hell .

Trump also accused some American soldiers of stealing when he said: "I want to know who the soldiers who had this work because I think they are living well at the moment, whatever they are .

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=164260

Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Trump after meeting with Iraqi officials: I met the most brilliant group of thieves in my life !! Empty ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS

Post by Clyde b. Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 pm

jump

I STILL CANNOT STOP LAUGHING,HE DID NOT BIT HIS TONGUE,HE MIGHT HAVE SOME DINARS.BUT TO GET 1.7 BILLIONS DOLLARS AND STILL NOT CHANGE THE CURRENCY,IT IS DOWNRIGHT WRONG,HOW MANY YEARS 2004 TO 2018.I BELIEVE IRAQ GOT MORE MONEY THAN THAT.THE CBI.IQ DONT NEED TO WAIT ON THE BUDGET,THEY GOT EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO NOTIFY THE UST,IMF,OOC,WB, FOREX AND THE OTHER COUNTRIES.THIS SHOULD NOT BE HELD UP ANY LONGER.

Clyde b.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum