Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes

Go down

Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes Empty Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:19 am

Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes

Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes 5753

09/02/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Friday the end of all preparations for the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, which will start on Monday for three days for the period 12-13-14 February 2018.

"The agenda of the conference, which will be held by the official delegation of Iraq, which includes a number of ministers and officials in the relevant authorities of the federal government and the Kurdistan region, as well as the governors of all governorates, will include three main axes," the State Information and Communication Office said in a statement received by the Economist News. (Reconstruction, investment, support for stability and peaceful coexistence). "

The media office added that "the government has adopted in its mentioned forums a series of studies distributed on the three days, where the first day will discuss the study of the survey of damage and needs, as well as projects to support stability and community reconciliation and peaceful coexistence, while the second day will discuss another study, (212) investment projects for all sectors of the Iraqi economy, including projects in the Kurdistan region, which will be announced during the second day of the conference entitled (Invest in Iraq).

He pointed out that "the final day of the conference, which will be sponsored by the Amir of the State of Kuwait and the Prime Minister Haider Abadi in the presence of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the President of the World Bank and the European Union coordinator, will be to announce the support to be provided by the participating countries to Iraq."

"The conference will be accompanied by three specialized conferences, the first of which concerns the reconstruction and the details of documents on direct and indirect damage and the efforts required to improve the economic and service situation. The conference will be attended by hundreds of international experts and representatives of ministries and other relevant parties, The second conference will discuss the support of stability and response to the current needs, in the presence of a large number of charities and civil society organizations of Iraq, Arab and international and a number of representatives of official bodies.

The third conference, according to the statement, "will be attended by representatives of hundreds of companies," noting that "the National Investment Commission will hold a large qualitative exhibition involving a large number of public companies belonging to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and ministries and other bodies, and the delegates of these companies and entities to offer investment offers to Hundreds of companies. "

The Iraqi government appreciates the quickness of Kuwait's brotherly government in congratulating Iraq for achieving victory over its supporters and the initiative of its Emir to embrace the conference and adopt it to meet all the requirements of the conference, including the hosting of international delegations, including the cost of hosting the Iraqi delegation during the said period and providing logistical support to all parties.

Kuwait will receive during the four days of the conferences about (3000) participants from the world, and that the Iraqi delegation will be limited to participate according to the days specified by the above hubs.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11038

Iraq announces the end of all preparations for the Kuwait Conference and reveals three main axes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum