Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

4 posters

Go down

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Empty POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 pm

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 1-Feb-2018 19:47:29

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: INTERNET BLUES
Date: Thu, February 1, 2018 7:33 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

SO CLOSE BUT NOT YET. DESPITE BEING DESPONDENT OVER THE BANKERS CAUSING DELAYS, I AM DOING MY BEST TO SMILE. THIS WAS DOUBLY HARD THIS MORNING WHEN THE INTERNET WAS SHUT DOWN FOR NON PAYMENT. I AM BLIND AS A BAT NOW AND COULD USE A BIT OF HELP ESPECIALLY AT THIS CRITICAL JUNCTURE. THE CELL IS NEXT OF COURSE AND IF THAT HAPPENS, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KNOW ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES IN. I AM CONSTANTLY TALKING TO THE TRUST PEOPLE AND OUR CORPORATE PAYMASTER ATTORNEY, AND I CAN NOT AFFORD TO BE OUT OF TOUCH RIGHT NOW.

BY THE WAY THE PURPLE YOUR-BIZ-IS-MY-BIZ LADY HAS POSTED A PICTURE OF MARY’S SISTER ON HER SITE. THAT IS NOT HER BUT SOME STOCK PHOTO OF A PRETTY YOUNG LADY. WHY PEOPLE REACH FOR STUFF LIKE THIS IS BEYOND ME. POSTED ALSO WAS A HUGE EXPOSE OF LARRY (WHO HELPS MARY) AND HIS INCREDIBLY SELF CENTERED ADDICTION TO A PHONE APP THAT GAMBLES.

View here:
http://www.oom2.com/t52554-jerzy-zap-and-the-saga-concerning-mary-found

FOR FREE. YOU CAN WIN APPLES, AND PIZZAS, AND ALL KINDS OF DANGEROUS THINGS. TERRIBLE. HE SHOULD BE WATCHING TV WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL NOT PLAY SILLY AND DANGEROUS GAMBLING GAMES LIKE THAT WITH CUTE FURRY CRITTERS RUNNING ABOUT UNDER RAINBOWS AND PIES AND FRUITS FLOATING IN THE SKY. SHE ALSO DOES NOT ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE ME TO POST A COMMENT OR CLARIFY THINGS. WONDER WHY…

JOIN UP AS A MEMBER AND THEN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO COMMENT! BTW.. DON'T WORRY TO BE A MEMBER  HERE IS FREE AND I DON'T ASK FOR DONATIONS LIKE YOU AND RMN DOES.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC, I STARTED TO SHARE MY OIL OF OREGANO WITH THOSE SICK WITH THIS FLU AROUND HERE. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT SUSAN IS DOING THE SAME IN HER NEIGHBORHOOD. THE STUFF IS EXPENSIVE THOUGH BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO A RUNNY NOSE KID WHO COMES TO THE DOOR AND ASKS IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO HELP CAUSE THE WHOLE FAMILY IS DOWN WITH THIS STUFF. THIS FLU IS TERRIBLE AND HAS TAKEN MANY LIVES. IF YOU HAVE IT, GO BUY OIL OF OREGANO IN PILL OR LIQUID FORM. IF YOU GET THE STRAIGHT OIL, DO NOT PUT IT ON TOP OF THE TONGUE. IT SNIPS LIKE TABASCO BUT DOES NOT LAST AS LONG. PUT IT UNDER THE TONGUE AND SWISH IT BACK WITH WATER. GIVE THE PILLS TO THE KIDS.

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Scam-Alert

BECAUSE OF THE DELAYS WE ARE IN CRITICAL NEED OF THIS FINAL BIT OF HELP TO KEEP US ALIVE AND IN COMMUNICATION. THE ONLY THING I HAVE BEEN TOLD IS THAT THEY HAVE RELEASED THE FIRST FUNDS, BUT IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO ARRIVE SO WE ARE OK ON THAT ONE NOW BUT CANNOT SURVIVE THE WEEKEND.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Scam-Alert-300x250
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 2245507099POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Empty Re: POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Ah yes, and the obligatory "we are in need for a final bit of help" for the 999th time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 2805820865  POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 2805820865  POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 2805820865  POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Empty Re: POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:38 pm

Give the kids the pills?
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Jerzy \"The Internet Panhandler" Babkowski wrote:BY THE WAY THE PURPLE YOUR-BIZ-IS-MY-BIZ LADY HAS POSTED A PICTURE OF MARY’S SISTER ON HER SITE. THAT IS NOT HER BUT SOME STOCK PHOTO OF A PRETTY YOUNG LADY.

That's who Larry said "Mary's" sister is. Is Larry wrong? Is Larry lying?

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Aida-l10

The BIGGER question here is:

"Who is Scamming Who?"

Show the oxygen bills.

Show the hospital bills.

Show the hotel/motel room bills.

Show the Western Union receipts to Larry.

Show the bank statement that Larry says he makes the deposits to.

Show the deposit slips.

"Who is Scamming Who?"

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:25 am

I wonder if Larry is helping them move their belongings from the motel room, back into the car each time they get kicked out? It must be really hard on "Mary's" sister to find a place to park for the night.

I wonder what "Mary's" CARETAKER has been up to today...

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Screen42

POOFness for FEB 1: INTERNET BLUES BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum