Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles 1/31/18

2 posters

Go down

"Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 Empty "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles 1/31/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:08 am

https://www.dinardaily.net/t70670-special-highlight-in-response-to-ron-giles-kim-possible-qa-1-30-18

Kim, I do appreciate your response, however some of them did not answer the question asked. Others were vague and unintelligible to say the least. And other response were down right fraudulent lies.

I am sure that you are knowledgeable in your field. The Cabal world of finance is not my field. I just see the results. Two weeks to transfer from on city to another; $35 for an overdraft, $14 per month to have a checking account, and trying to transfer money overseas is a joke, or a travesty, or fraudulent, etc.

I don’t’ feel the need to take the time to go into detail as to why some of your responses were information shrouded and embedded in your sea of illusionary information that you have introduced to us here in IDC. I see this as information about an imaginary monster in the woods that we have never heard of. Your detailed description creates a fictitious fear of something that doesn’t exist. Yet if you persist with the dialogue long enough people begin to believe and you can then, begin to manipulate the conversation to where you want to go with your ruse.

I’m sure people like, Taxibenj, that do not have eyes to see nor real knowledge to know about the sandbox you play in, will be fawder for your illusion and manipulation.

I honestly was surprised, Kim, that you would respond. Like I said in a previous post, I am a person of little consequence and don’t command or put myself out there for people to follow me. I have nothing to prove. I just tell it like I see, and feel it.

With that said, your answers did show who you are and what your trying to do. I didn’t need to inquire to get reassurance of what I already knew. I am not the only one who can see through to your purpose here with Tank and others. You have deceived many who are waking up but haven’t cleared the sleep from their eyes. You have given us a seminar of what it is like when making decisions without full knowledge of what is going on. You are a breath of fresh air to those who know contrast when they see it, a clear view of truth vs. falsehood. I thank you for that. You have chosen to join in as a team driver of the bus that is speeding down the road to it’s inevitable dead end. Crash!

About Grandfather, you are dead wrong. Saying that he is dead and that you were there when he died is an obvious lie. Anyone who knows about Grandfather and know him as a highly evolved being, will jump to the other side of your position and will recognize you as a fraud. For you to have made that statement is the most ludicrous and vile act of deception that is your obvious trademark. Grandfather is very much alive and is the highest earthly official in charge of the release of the funds. It is no wonder why you say he is dead and even gave us a fictitious name that you claim he called you by. With your statement, I conclude that you are working against the release of the RV funds and are certainly not of the light.

I did say that we would know. For those with eyes to see and the ability to receive definitive answer from the Heavens, we stand in full opposition to your continued activities here on IDC.

Grateful Grandfather is still alive.

Ron Giles

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 Empty Re: "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles 1/31/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:56 pm

And so is your poppycock!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 2805820865   "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 2805820865   "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 2805820865   "Kim, Thank you for your Response" by Ron Giles    1/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum