Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/25/18

3 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/25/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s all be in an attitude of gratitude. What I received this afternoon should put us in the state of mind, heart, state of being to be in that state of gratitude for what we are about to receive because every indication that I have is very positive for us. The timing is good for us to go here before I am going to say we are in the moment. We are in that moment. We are so close from what I have heard especially tonight before the call.

Bruce:
When it comes to Iraq, we usually start there because so many things key on Iraq. We know those bonds that were being offered Wednesday morning, yesterday morning, at 8:30am Baghdad time, those did not sell so well in Iraq because a lot of the people don’t trust the banks. They do not trust the CBI. They don’t trust that situation. They are sort of a cash society or have been with everything going on. They are not super trusting and so the bonds some, but the bonds sold more to Iraqi citizens that were living outside of Iraq. A lot of Iraqi citizens winded up moving to Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and of course Iraqi citizens that live in the United States of which of some we know.

Bruce: They did make another attempt to sell more bonds. They were cut off after an hour or so of trading. They did some more selling of those today, and again more outside than inside of Iraq. I believe those bonds will sell. I don’t know about the terms or particulars of the bonds. The only thing I know is the rate for the dinar that was attached essentially to the bonds is a very strong rate for the dinar and is the same rate as the opening rate will be on the CBI and on our bank screens here. I do know that. I do know that it is slightly under $5, but not much underneath it. I know that is just going to be a very strong screen rate.

Bruce: You know you can negotiate rates above the screen rate even for the Iraqi dinar as well as the Zim, Dong, and Rial if you wish but if you have humanitarian projects that you will use some of the money for. The greater the percentage that you plan to use for your projects, sort of the higher they will let you go on your rates. Don’t say 100 % or don’t say all of this or that, but keep a realistic percentage of what you plan to use or what you will use for humanitarian projects and that will allow you to get a higher negotiable rate.

Bruce: Some people believe and are talking in terms of banks. When I talk in terms of our experience that is coming, I talk in terms of exchange locations. I talk about Exchange Centers, and I talk about Redemption Centers. When I say Redemption Centers that is because we are redeeming the Zim as a bond. That is why I use the term Redemption Centers because we are redeeming them as bonds, the Zim. The other currencies we are exchanging. That is why we use those terms to clarify that. Exchange Centers versus Redemption Centers.

Bruce:
Some people are using the term “the banks”. “When are we going to the banks?” There will be banks that will be doing exchanges. They will not be doing Zim unless they are HSBC or Wells Fargo. Then there might only be so many. All the HSBC will be doing Zim and some of the HSBC or if not all will be used as Redemption Centers, but some people tend to believe that the Dong is going to be at 47 cents. That has been their thinking for 8 or 9 years. Just not true. The Dong is already close to $2 just the other night. Just to give you an idea, I think the screen rate is going to be in that range or higher for the Dong. Now you have a rough idea on the Dinar and Dong.

Bruce: The Zim is going to be just I don’t care if it is a dollar which would be on par with the US dollar. It could be a little higher than that. You realize with the denominations, and please there are no zeros coming off the Zim. It is a bond. It is treated as a bond. If you are in a deal that takes zeros off the Zim, you are not in a real deal. You are not in a fair deal. The denominations are large, billions, trillions, 10 Tr, 20 Tr, 50 Tr, 100 Tr.. Those notes that is what they are worth especially if the Zim is at a dollar which it be, you are looking at a 100 Trillion note being worth 100 Trillion dollars.

Bruce: That is why the Zim exchanges will go to a structure payout of 25 years. You can negotiate for a slightly less than 25 years depending on much you have. The more you have most likely be a 25 year payout. If you have one or two notes or smaller notes, you might be able to pull off a shorter period of time for your structure payout. For me I am thrilled with the idea of a 25 year structure payout. I think it is fantastic not have to worry about getting a steady return that comes to me every quarter to use for my projects or whatever. I think it is fantastic. You don’t have to worry about the investment aspect of it. That is what I love about it. It is kind like it is done for you.

Bruce: Keep in mind that the money that comes from the exchange of currencies like the Dinar, Dong, Rupiah Afghani, and the Rial those funds are fully accessible to you. You do not have to put those in your structure payout. You could if you choose to lump those in, but they do not have to be put in. They could be just available, accessible to you right away with no limit to the accessibility of those amounts. That is kind of different, kind of neat. That is how I am going to do it myself. I am just going to take the amounts designated for the other currencies Dinar, Dong, Rial, etc. and keep those separate in my mind and in my account so that I don’t confuse that with the structure payout account from the Zim. Just a little clarification there.

Bruce: When you go in, you will when you are setting up your accounts, you will have a skeleton trust, think of skeleton as bare bones, a basic trust that you will want to establish before you walk out of the bank. They will want you to have something. If you already have trust paperwork that you like for this exchange bring it with you. Bring all of it and tell them here is my trust. Here is my certificate of the trust. So they have the EIN and everything you have done. It will make it will make it easier to do that if you choose to do that, but we will have the ability to set up a basic skeleton trust at the time of the exchange.

Bruce: Then you will have a period I believe up to 90 days, that is 3 months, to get with your attorneys, or attorney, your estate planning trust attorney, and set up whatever proper structures will be right for you. Then you can substitute those. Now realize you can have as many accounts as you want underneath the ownership of the trust. You don’t have to have one trust for this account, one trust for that, whatever. You can do that, you can set up multiple trusts, but you can also use a master trust and put some other things underneath that. You can even put a LLC inside your trust and keep it that way. There is several ways you can do that. Your attorneys not me, I am not a CPA, an attorney, and don’t play one on the Big Call. Check with your attorneys, your legal team, at the time of your exchange. Start creating that.

Bruce: Bring in your trust paperwork with you wish to use it, but if you don’t, you can create one at the time of your exchange. If you are going in and plan to use a trust that requires an EIN, employee identification number, you would need at least 5 trusts names already written down before you go in. Don’t try to remember them. Just write them down, at least five. When they go to set up your trust based on your jurisdiction, they will try to see if that name is available for that trust, if it needs to be registered. Some trusts do not need to be registered. Some trusts do. Check with your attorney about that as well. So what you want to have 5 names available so that if one is not available you can go on to the next one and so on. Hopefully when you get down to the 5 name it will be available. It can be something crazy, something fun, but it is going to be the name of your trust, so don’t get too crazy with it. That is something I want you guys to be aware of.

Bruce: That takes place in an hour to hour15 minutes for your exchange. You will have your currencies verified and counted thru the De La Ru machine. Then you will be talking with a representative to set up your accounts. You will be talking to somebody about your projects. If you are doing any humanitarian work you will be talking to them about that. Negotiating your rates. After that process takes place you will be negotiating your rates or working right off the screen rates. You will be or not signing a non disclosure agreement, or NDA depending on the situation. I cannot tell you exactly.

Bruce: My indications are the screen rates will not require an NDA except possibly the Zim. They may still require an NDA even at the screen rate. I am not sure of this. Don’t get back with me if that is not the case. You will find out just as I will when we get there. You will have one or two accounts set up. I am not going to use a cashier check; I may do one bank wire. I wouldn’t do more than one or two. You just won’t have the time to do that. You just won’t have time to do more. You will pick up some cash at the exchange centers. You also will have access to a temporary debit/credit card. Then you should get a permanent debit/credit of the bank you choose there. Hopefully in 48 hours it will come by Fed Ex. There is no time frame on that personal card.

Bruce: There is a lot to happen in a fairly short amount of time. The thing that goes the fastest unless you carrying duffle bag after duffle bag of currencies, The quickest part will be the verification and the counting. You will be setting up your accounts, and getting your debit/credit/ card going. You will be getting some cash up to $10,000. I believe they have $100 bills in $2500 mini stacks. You may be getting 3 to 4 of those stacks if you want some cash just to have some liquidity. If you are not a cash person, don’t worry about. If you want some and use to spending cash and using100s by all means help you.

Bruce: When it comes to Humanitarian projects, this is where your dog and pony show on what you plan to do for humanity will be. It can be two to three minutes. I would say no more than 5 minutes, but I would say 2 to 3 minutes. Let them know what you plan to do, how many jobs you see yourself creating in two years, otherwise you are looking at job creation, infrastructure, and longevity. You don’t want projects done in two years. You want projects that could go on, something that can go beyond your years. That is what you are really looking at. You want good employment. We are almost, right now, at full employment. We are at 4.1% unemployment rate which is pretty close to what they call full employment. You can thank the Trump Administration for that.

Bruce: We are moving toward needing qualified people to build out our projects. This is where we are going to find ourselves needing people. Needing qualified people that can be trained. That is why any veterans that comes back or released from the arm forces and needs training, we will be able to help them to get that training. We can help with trade schools on the job training. Some of these jobs you can learn on the job. A lot of these are lab work. You can learn a lot on the job. I think we will help them do that. We will have apprenticeship and mentorship in the inner cities and rural towns.

Bruce: We have a lot to do with Rebuild America and all can participate in all across the country. You can say you are going to be part of that project. It will be wonderful and you do not need to mention my name. You can tell them that you plan to be part of that in your community, your town or a place you plan on moving to or a place that is in reach to make changes for that city, town, and community. I will be working with my team to put a template together on how to begin and get started on what we plan to do. Everyplace will have slightly different things happening. Whether it is rebuilding homes, rebuilding schools, clinics, recreation centers, creating infrastructure opportunity with roads and bridges, Meg love railway. All kinds of opportunities will be there.

Bruce: Do not forget fiber optics, improving internet quality. All that is part of infrastructure as will. If you are leaning to one or the other type of thing, you will gravitate to that and that is what you want to do in that town. That will be coming when we get with the team and put it on our website. We have website already for rebuild America and Veterans Retreat Network. We have the website: bigcalluniverse.com so you can register your email if you want to get the toll free number. You will also get an email from us when we are ready to do calls and pod casts, and we will have interviews. We will start those up a month or so after we get ourselves ready for everything we plan to do.

Bruce: How close are we? We are very close. Before President Trump left for Davos yesterday evening, he gave permission to Steven Mnuchin, the Secretary of the Treasury to release this for us to the banks prior to midnight tonight. Release it to the banks. Now understand to all who are listening, don’t confuse what I am saying. Listen carefully. That means the banks will have it or will have it tonight to release it when they are ready. When the banks are ready. Maybe ready quickly, maybe they won’t. We will see how quickly that will manifest. Understand what I said.

Bruce: This afternoon the 5 major banks, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Chase, Citibank, and Bank of America all were on a conference call that started at 3:45 pm EST on the east coast. It only had (3) representatives from each bank, (15) people on the call. I do not know what they were talking about. I can only presume what they were talking about. Hopefully it was about the release time and when it will actually go and how they will prepare for it, etc.

Bruce: I just here to tell you things are in the works and President Trump is suppose to speak as the final speaker in Davos tomorrow at 1:00 Greenwich meantime tomorrow out of Davos, Switzerland. I believe that is fairly going to be 6 or 7 am ESTin the morning tomorrow. I don’t know it will be covered by Fox or anywhere else. Hopefully it will be and I can look for it.

I don’t know if anything is contingent on that speech the release for us or not. I heard rumors it may go after. I have heard it has nothing to do with Davos. I know either the banks have it or they going to get it by midnight tonight from the Treasury to release. That is where we are and I am very excited about it. I am honored still to be chosen to receive the toll free number.

I think we are at a moment to moment basis. Let’s be in that attitude of gratitude and you are ready and prepared for your exchange and you Zim redemption. I can’t think of anything else that is relative to where we are right now.

Bruce: Let’s go back all back in our minds how we want to present ourselves. Make sure you bring (2) forms of identification, picture ID, a recent utility bill, could be a phone cell bill, something with your name and address on it. If you have a passport bring it. We have been over this stuff for 5 to 6 years now. I can’t think of anything new.

Bruce: I am excited and looking forwards to receiving a call with the toll free number. I will get it out and have the information delivered to places that it needs to go. Drop the phone number in, cut and paste it and it goes out. Bob going to help to see that those who have registered to our website: big universe.com. Receive that toll free number.

Bruce: Thank you everybody. I am hoping the next call you hear from us will be just a quick celebration call on a recording. We will record it and put it on website. Thank you all for coming in and listening. Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for faith, hope and love. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven. Thank you Big Call Universe for listening. Good night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/25/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 pm

What a hack and a liar. you are a fraud and the truth is not in you in any way.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/25/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/25/18

Post by aksafeone Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:02 am

This clown is worth one more rendition of:  yuuuuuuup, Come one come all, come hear the fool and his drivel.  Step right up folks, for a quarter of a dollar you too can experience this wonder of the tained word.  He will dazzly you with words like, dinar; RV; soon; imminent; never been closer and others.  He will make your fingers tingle and your toes vibrate with his excitement, yet it will have been for naught.  He comes on like a race horse and finishes like a lead weight.  Come one come all, step right up and pay the little lady in the ticket booth.  Come right on into the tent as bi Bad Bruce is in the center ring.  Ah, Bruce, the clowns go on first, ah Bruce, ah BRUCE!  Well folks it looks like this fool has to lead the parade.  Popcorn, peanuts ....... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum