Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kaparoni - "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/23/18

2 posters

Go down

Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 Empty Kaparoni - "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/23/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 am

Kaperoni: Keywords: put strategy is the first of its kind in the history of the Central Bank of Iraq

Najaf / new evidence 23/1/2018 Held Rafidain Center for Dialogue on Sergio de Mello Hall in the center building in Najaf seminar entitled (monetary policy of price stability to financial stability and stimulation of economic) where the present Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Keywords, in the presence of Director General of the Bank Mr. Saleh Mahood and Director General Accounting Professor Ihsan al-Yassiri, and general manager of financial operations and debt management,

​Dr. Mahmoud Dagher, Director General of investment Mr. Mazen morning, and Dr. Bassem Abdul Hadi, Director General of financial inclusion, as well as some of the intellectual and political figures and a Alakadimih.astard Hanger at the symposium evolution of the Central Bank of Iraq work during the last three years and how he dealt with monetary policy challenges, where he explained that the Bank has developed five key goals and 23 sub-targets within an integrated strategy described Alaak as «the first of its kind in the history of the Central Bank of Iraq»,

He pointed out that the bank has played an important role in the economic and financial reform program in the country under the current budget deficit and debt problems and high operating expenses.

On the sidelines of the meeting, the Governor of the Central Bank has confirmed that work is under way on the opening of a branch of the bank in the Middle Euphrates region, where it will be based in the province of Najaf, indicating that this section will significantly positive impact on the conservative institutions and Obnaiha.ovi end of the session,

by Mr. Ali Keywords for admiration for the tireless efforts of the Iraq Center for dialogue in support of state institutions, where he presented the honorary gift in the form of cash and paper gold to Mr. Zaid Talqani President of the Rafidain Center for dialogue in appreciation for his outstanding center and its efforts in supplying state institutions with strategic insights.

https://albayyna-new.com/?p=111510

Kw: Am I missing someting here?

Justwaiting: kw, I don't think so ~ just pats on backs & glad handing IMO ~` but I may be too opinionated of late ;-{

Punisher: what does it mean....?

the Bank has developed five key goals and 23 sub-targets within an integrated strategy described Alaak as «the first of its kind in the history of the Central Bank of Iraq

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13466753-keywords-put-strategy-is-the-first-of-its-kind-in-the-history-of-the-central-bank-of-iraq

Tgirl: Iraq Dinar, Iraqi Banks, Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) News > Dollar exchange rate today

Tgirl: 2018/1/14 [Ayna-Baghdad] Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Sunday morning, stabilized at the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1252 dinars per dollar, ie 125 thousand and 200 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:

The selling price of the dollar is 1257.5 dinars, or 125 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar is 1247.5 dinars, or 124 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2F

Chattels: Interesting historical information :

Question : Mr. Tant, How does your office determine the correct rate of exchange for the new Iraqi currency, that for all intents and purposes, is virtually worthless in the world's markets? Thank you.

Hugh Tant III : The Central Bank of Iraq conducts a 'foreign exchange auction' process about 3 times per week to help ensure the new currency is stable. This process helps determine the exchange rate. At the moment, due to Iraqi exchange controls, the currency is not exchanged outside Iraq.

​This is likely to change in the future as Iraq continues to be welcomed back into the international financial community. As oil exports increase and more funds are invested in Iraqi goods and services from outside the country, it is expected that the new Iraqi Dinar will appreciate in value over the long-term.

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ask/20031120.html

Punisher: That might be old but it is just as telling then but more-so now....
....and what kicks off this international financial community....the Kuwait conference Smile

Chattels: Decrease in the dollar exchange rate today in Iraq

Date of release: 2018/1/16 11:07 • [Ayn-Baghdad] Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Tuesday morning, a slight decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1249.5 dinars per dollar, ie 124 thousand and 950 dinars per hundred dollars.

the selling price of one dollar 1255 dinars, or 125 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar is 1245 dinars, or 124 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=70348

Chattels: Dollar exchange rate today

Release Date: 2018/1/23 10:59 • [Ayn-Baghdad] Foreign currency markets in Baghdad, on Tuesday morning, stabilized at the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

The price of the market in the stock market in Baghdad, 1245 dinars per dollar, or 124 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars after yesterday was 1249.5 dinars to the dollar.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=70581

1245 is the lowest market price observed by me since the CBI stopped reporting such on it's website.

It’s the truth I’m after, and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations,(VI: 21)

Phil Oberholzer: it's heading it the correct direction. Thank you chattels and you other folks for all your postings.

Invinrv: Thanks chattels. Additional information In the link provided above by chattels, for what it's worth, the purchase price is 1240 dinars per dollar and the selling price is 1250 dinars per dollar.

Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, Tuesday morning, stabilized at the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The price of the market in the stock market in Baghdad, 1245 dinars per dollar, or 124 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars after yesterday was 1249.5 dinars to the dollar.

Thanks chattels, The selling price of the dollar is 1250 dinars, or 125 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar is 1240 dinars, or 124 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

Foreign exchange rates:

Euro World Price: 100 Euro = $ 122.68.

GBP World Price: 100 Bounds = $ 139.83.

Turkish Lira World Price: $ 100 = TRY 377.85.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=70581

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13465738-dollar-exchange-rate-today

Kaperoni: National Investment: Kuwait conference will offer a strategic and 157 medium-sized projects

23/1/2018 Economy News _ Baghdad It announced that the National Investment Commission on Tuesday that the investment opportunities that will be presented the International Conference of Kuwait will be 157 projects, indicating projects will be strategic and medium.

The authority said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, it "will be presented during the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq to be held in Kuwait for the period from 12 February to 14 157 projects for all sectors of the Iraqi economy."

It said the Commission, that "the projects that will be presented, including major strategic and other medium, including oil and gas, transport, housing and agriculture."

The Commission noted that "the most prominent major strategic projects which will be presented for investment is the fertilizer, petrochemical and transport sector of railways, airports, tunnels and highways, in addition to the housing sector, while will include medium enterprises engineering industries, health, education, and agricultural tourism leisure and trade sector."

The Conference Kuwait International is scheduled to be held for a period of 12-14 of next February will be dedicated, the first day of it will be dedicated to offer investment opportunities in Iraq, will also allocate other days to raise $ 100 billion for the reconstruction of the liberated cities will participate in the conference 70 countries, in addition to organizations international including the World Bank.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10766

Justwaiting: the first day of it will be dedicated to offer investment opportunities in Iraq, will also allocate other days to raise $ 100 billion for the reconstruction of the liberated cities will participate in the conference 70 countries, in addition to organizations international including the World Bank

{ too bad they don't have banking assurances passed }

Mike: I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out of this conference in Kuwait. Like most investors the whole point of investing is to allocate money with the expectation that I'll financially benefit in the future. I'm wondering how these guys are going to drum up this kind of money without the open market functionality to repay these investors. The whole world knows they're corrupt and the CBI Governor was rated as one of the worst in the ME and Africa.

Here's hoping, the Sunni's really need some help right now.

​Tobyboy: Mike I am sure Iraq will be there with their hands out begging again for money. Hopefully these countries and investors realize good chance they won't get their returns on investment unless Iraq changes the laws of investment & Banking for open market. If I was investor would not give them any funds unless they change the laws if not don't give them a dime until they change and help themselves instead of contantly begging.

They have a lot of resources in Iraq with tons of diff minerals but we know how Iraq operates this will probably be another bust as has happened in prior years too many corrupt in the Iraq parliament to keep them down.

Punisher: Mike, question: What are your expectations or are you expecting? By that I mean for example are you expecting them to raise say only 12 billion of the 100 billion? More, Less?

It is clear from so many articles on this Kuwait conference it is for investment, companies wanting to do business in Iraq long term etc. Yes I have my eyes on the out-come of this.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13466749-national-investment-kuwait-conference-will-offer-a-strategic-and-157-medium-sized-projects

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 Empty Re: Kaparoni - "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/23/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Will we see an increase in the dinar? Maybe someday, but certainly not anytime soon, nor do they have the exaggerated levels of natural resources talked about in this.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "The Outcome of this" - Dinar Alert News Discussion  1/23/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum