Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 1/22/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   1/22/18 Empty Mountain Goat 1/22/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:52 pm

January 22, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Not too much to about today on the progress of the RV. We are still in a waiting mode by the US Treasury. The question is will they complete their side of the process so Iraq can continue the rest of their steps to re-instate the currency.

We know they have the new category notes and they told us they are now distributed at the banks. We heard about the ATM machines and I presented proof to you that they are to be a large part of the Iraqi CBI side of the re-instatement rollout process.

Remember I told you the steps involved and we are now in the very preliminary steps to release the re-instatement. I can not give you a date and don’t even want to go there. All I can say is let’s let it all play out until the end of January, as I have been told to do. Then when February rolls in we will see where we are and go from there. I will know much more at that time if we still have no RV.

Meanwhile we patiently await and we know the 2018 elections are forthcoming, probably in May. These always impact the political situation and so I believe this year will be no different.

We are also still waiting to see Article 140 law in parliament and to get this law passed and enacted. This is a huge contention for the KRG. I feel this would resolve a lot of the conflict with GOI. It could solve much of their differences. Could the USA reject the argument that Iraq is ready to re-instate their currency because of this Article 140 issue? Well…I know the US govt agreed already to let the RV go almost three weeks ago.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

UPDATE: GOI WAR ON CORRUPTION

The Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister, Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, that the Office of Financial Supervision REVEALED THE EXISTENCE OF 50 THOUSAND PEOPLE RECEIVE FAKE SALARIES FROM THE STATE, indicating that Iraq has launched a plan for the reconstruction of the country worth 100 billion dollars.

Saleh said in an interview with "Economy News", "The failure of the adoption of the House of Representatives draft bill the budget for the year 2018 represents a breach of the credit readiness agreement signed by Iraq with the International Monetary Fund," noting that IRAQ LOSES ABOUT 8 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION AT THE BORDER CROSSINGS.

Reuters: Iraqi parliament postpones vote on election date

January 20, 2018

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq’s parliament failed on Saturday to approve May 12 as the election date, as suggested by the government, as Sunni and Kurdish lawmakers demanded a delay to allow hundreds of thousands of war-displaced people to return home.

Shi‘ite politicians, including Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, insist on holding the election as planned on May 12, SAYING A DELAY WOULD BE AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION.

Speaking after Saturday’s session in Baghdad, Parliamentary Speaker Salim al-Jabouri, a Sunni, expressed hope that parliament would be able to vote on an election date by Monday, state TV reported.

Abadi is seeking re-election, building on a surge in his popularity among Iraq’s majority Shi‘ite Arab community after leading the three-year fight against Islamic State militants, supported by a U.S.-led coalition.

“POSTPONING THE ELECTIONS WOULD SET A DANGEROUS PRECEDENT, UNDERMINING THE CONSTITUTION AND DAMAGING IRAQ’S LONG-TERM DEMOCRATIC DEVELOPMENT,” the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad said in a statement on Thursday.

Washington had shown understanding for Abadi’s move in October to dislodge Kurdish fighters from the oil rich northern region of Kirkuk, even though the Kurds are traditional allies of the United States.

Tens of thousands of Kurds were displaced as a result of the takeover of the ethnically mixed areas of Kirkuk and its surroundings by Iraqi forces supported by Iranian-backed paramilitary groups.

The United Nations estimates the total number of people who remain displaced in Iraq at 2.6 million, mostly Sunni Arabs from areas previously controlled by Islamic State.

The role of prime minister is reserved for the Shi‘ite Arabs under a power-sharing system set up after the 2003 U.S-led invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein, a Sunni Arab.

The largely ceremonial office of president is reserved for a Kurdish member of parliament, while the speaker of parliament is drawn from among Sunni Arab MPs.

*********************************************************************************

CENTRAL BANK THE ADEQUACY OF THE IRAQI RESERVE FINANCIAL REACHED 160% ACCORDING TO THE STANDARDS SET BY THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

BAGHDAD / The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alaq, Saturday, that the adequacy of the Iraqi reserve financial reached 160% according to the standards set by the International Monetary Fund, indicating that "the criteria and conditions set by the Fund in dealing with Iraq was an agreement between the parties and not dictates from one party to another. "

"The joint financial reform program with the IMF aims to improve financial management and fiscal discipline by controlling expenditures and increasing revenues, AND WE ARE KEEN TO IMPLEMENT REFORMS IN ALL OUR INSTITUTIONS AND MINISTRIES," AL-AALAK TOLD A NEWS CONFERENCE IN NAJAF.

(Mnt Goat – oh what reforms is he talking about? This is the CBI so I would guess he is talking about banking and currency reforms?)

"We are working on the development of certain objectives and programs in agreement with the International Monetary Fund to improve the financial situation and prevent a financial crisis in the future."

"There is a positive relationship between the improvement in oil prices and the financial situation of the country, and today this improvement was reflected directly on the revenues of the state."

(Mnt Goat – remember I said that the CBI reserves might have an impact on when they would RV. In other words in past attempts the reserves were high and now they are at levels just as high)

"However, this improvement does not mean a return to uncontrolled spending or financial actions that are not calculated far away, but that the increase will go to pay the result of Iraq's domestic debt, including towards investment projects."

"We are keen and careful to monitor the level of reserve cash and with us the international organizations and the International Monetary Fund, so that the reserve does not fall below the required international standard or standard," he said.

He added that "the Iraqi cash reserves did not fall and remained above the required rate and the reserve adequacy ratio in Iraq reached 160% according to international standards set by the International Monetary Fund, as reported by the latest bulletin of the Fund.

"The branch will serve as a branch of the Middle Euphrates region and will provide facilities and financial transactions that have been linked to the capital's center. The branch will also serve as a center for studies, training and rehabilitation of youth cadres from the province to prepare them for employment and work," he said

MEETING TOO RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS BETWEEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THE KRG

Conscious / Baghdad / l. E

Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi received on Saturday a delegation from the Kurdistan region headed by Mr. Nigervan Barzani and the membership of his deputy, Mr. Qubad Talabani and Dr. Fuad Hussein.

(Mnt Goat – relations are normalizing and we can see that KRG came to the GOI which is a very good sign.)

A statement of the Office of Abadi received (the Iraqi Information Agency / INA) that was during the meeting discussed the latest political and security situation and resolve the problems between the federal government and the region according to the Constitution.

The Prime Minister stressed the unity and sovereignty of Iraq and that the citizens of the region is part of the Iraqi people and the importance of the re-activation of all federal authorities in the region, including border crossings and airports.

He pointed to the continuing work of the competent committees to open airports after the completion of all procedures to return the full federal authorities, indicating that the international borders must be under federal control as one of the exclusive powers of the federal authority.

Dr. Abadi renewed the government's position on the necessity of adhering to the borders of the region stipulated in the constitution, noting the importance of handing over the extracted oil to the federal authorities and the export of oil exclusively by the federal government through the company Sumo.

Abadi stressed the importance of completing the work of the committees, which review the salaries of the staff of the region and accelerate the launch and ensure access to eligible employees and be subject to the control of the Federal Audit Bureau

MINISTRY OF OIL SIGNED A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH THE US COMPANY ORION TO INVEST IN GIANT GAS FIELD

Baghdad: The Ministry of Oil signed a memorandum of understanding with the US company Orion to invest gas in the field (river Ben Omar) in the province of Basra.

This field, run by the Basra Oil Company, produces more than 40,000 barrels per day of oil and 25 million cubic feet of natural gas.

The Minister of Oil Jabbar Ali Al-Allaibi at the signing ceremony in the presence of US Ambassador to Baghdad Douglas Silliman and a number of officials in the ministry and the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers, “The ministry is continuing in its plans to optimize the gas associated with crude oil production operations to the goal of stopping incineration operations at the end of 2021 “He said.

“The signing of the memorandum of understanding is an important step towards the investment of gas in this field in quantities of 100-150 million standard cubic feet.”

Al-Allaibi said that “these quantities of gas will have economic repercussions on the country through the provision of financial revenues to the treasury of the Iraqi state, as well as stop waste of wealth that was going on for decades, in addition to the development process will provide quantities of dry gas for uses in the generation Electric power in national power plants and other uses in the petrochemical and fertilizer industries, as well as the production of quantities of derivatives resulting from the liquidation and investment of gas.

For his part, said the representative of the American company {Ryan Mancom} that “this investment opportunity is the first of the company in Iraq and we will work in cooperation with the Ministry to invest gas associated with production processes and we will work according to the contract to stop burning,” noting that “the signing of the memorandum of understanding is a big step in itself Will benefit Iraq economically. “

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Najirvan Barzani, the content of his meetings and meetings in both Baghdad and Tehran, and that the meeting of the Council of Ministers of the region was dedicated to this issue.

During a weekly press conference following the cabinet meeting, Barzani said he had discussed in Baghdad with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi about THREE OUTSTANDING FILES BETWEEN THE KURDISTAN REGION AND BAGHDAD.

Pointing out that he stressed to Abadi during the meeting on the importance of resolving controversial issues on the basis of the Constitution, describing the talks as "positive" and said: We want a solution to the problems seriously. He disclosed that he discussed in Baghdad

1)the files of salaries;

2)management of the oil;

3)airports and land crossings.

"We are continuing contacts to find a complete solution to the problems between Baghdad and Kurdistan," he said, adding that "there is no specific date for solving problems or opening airports and finishing the payroll file." But the meetings are a new beginning towards solving problems".

(Mnt Goat – I did not print the rest of the article as it just goes into much more detail on these three points)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   1/22/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/22/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 pm

So tell me Mountain Fake, with conditions what they are inside Iraq, how can you honestly believe they even thinking of drastically increasing the value of their currency, with billions stolen by ISIL as yet unaccounted for, thousands of bodies and unknown quantities of IEDs and unexploded munitions buried under thousands of tons of rubble, not to mention the other issues they face?

Mountain Goat   1/22/18 Falluj10

Fallujah

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat   1/22/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   1/22/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   1/22/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   1/22/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum